i know what's wrong in the United States

2»

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    You come here and that's what you take home with you that you couldn't find a place that serves the kind of breakfast you are used to :oops: How about the people are all rude or the Cities were really nice or the chicks are all nice surely something else besides breakfast .... :roll: or how about you are just a picky eater and don't know really good food even when it's in front of you :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,464
    You come here and that's what you take home with you that you couldn't find a place that serves the kind of breakfast you are used to :oops: How about the people are all rude or the Cities were really nice or the chicks are all nice surely something else besides breakfast .... :roll:
    No matter where I travel....
    No matter where I vacation.....
    I always have the same, well balanced breakfast......

A pot of coffee, and a couple of marlboros.....

hehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,976
    You come here and that's what you take home with you that you couldn't find a place that serves the kind of breakfast you are used to :oops: How about the people are all rude or the Cities were really nice or the chicks are all nice surely something else besides breakfast .... :roll:
    No matter where I travel....
    No matter where I vacation.....
    I always have the same, well balanced breakfast......

A pot of coffee, and a couple of marlboros.....

hehehehe
    insert Camel Wides in place of Marlboro's. This is a daily thing.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14