Options

Help me with my collection

Comments

• Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    for serious collectors.... :D

ok guys need your help..im a collector of snowglobs from all over the world..when i travel to another country,i google where are the souvenirs shops and not the museums.. :lol:
    so,if anyone could help me,and sent me a snowglob from his hometown,or his country,ill be vey happy!!! :)
    ill pay for the cost and shipping cost...
    if anyone can help,please pm me :)
    the only detail is that must have the name of the town-country on it..(see the foto)
    thanks in advance..

p.s.
    if someone dont know what a snowglobe ,here is a foto

AAAAAswsYfkAAAAAAId1ZQ.jpg?v=1194425884000

next time i spot one around where i live in scotland, i'll try to remember to pick one up for you.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    now u got me wondering why I don't have a snowglobe. I love 'em!! Haven't held one in my hands for too long. I haven't even seen one in ages. So I'll definitely keep my eyes peeled - just added it to my eternal shopping list on my mobile :D
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    thanks Robert :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thanks Robert :)
    no problem, besides you do so much for others and never ask for anything in return.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    It sounds quite ridiculous as it rarely snows here, but next week I'll go to Rome and I'll have a look around :D
    You might have the colosseum, so if you have one already, tell me what's inside and I'll try to get one with a different view ;)

Wilds wrote:
    I'm a collector in more ways than one. I especially love collecting things from places I've been. My wife and I started getting city specific Starbucks mugs for example.
    Nate

That's surely easier in the US, as you're invaded by them and that's where they come from. You couldn't get anything of the sort in Italy as there's none, for example.
    I love collecting mugs as well and that's what I usually get everywhere I go, along with a book (whose author must be coming from that country, of course! :ugeek: ). Only recently I've started filling my fridge with magnets, but I usually buy them for family and friends.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    I don't think I have ever seen an Israeli one, but I will keep my eyes open for you.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    I immediately thought of that movie Unfaithful!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    rafie wrote:
    I don't think I have ever seen an Israeli one, but I will keep my eyes open for you.
    there are,i have one :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Owl wrote:
    It sounds quite ridiculous as it rarely snows here, but next week I'll go to Rome and I'll have a look around :D
    You might have the colosseum, so if you have one already, tell me what's inside and I'll try to get one with a different view ;)

i have only milano and venice..thanks :)
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    i dont have from california... :D
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Lizard wrote:
    OKAY!!!! 8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    Collector or Hoarder?
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    Lukin19Lukin19 We The North Posts: 505
    I've got a couple at my cottage. Can't remember where there from but they are yours if you want them. Shipping is on me. You go above and beyond to help lots of people out here so it's the least I can do. Just pm me your shipping info
  • Options
    Lukin19 wrote:
    I've got a couple at my cottage. Can't remember where there from but they are yours if you want them. Shipping is on me. You go above and beyond to help lots of people out here so it's the least I can do. Just pm me your shipping info
    thanks alot..pm sent
  • Options
    dimi, if i were to go looking for you in my area, does it matter what size or style if snow globe.
  • Options
    foresterforester Posts: 90
    D, so glad to have an opportunity to thank you and repay your kindness and generosity on this board. Your record and CD giveaways were awesome.. And your sending random gifts to people who were not winners, myself included, really made my day. Still puts a smile on my face that someone I don't know had the kindness to reach out to so many of us on the board. You deserve a snowstorm of snowglobes!

I noticed that someone pm'd you for DC/Virginia, but I will try to find you one in my Virginia hometown or somewhere close by. Also, I am heading to New Orleans, where maybe I can score one there. Do you have one from New Orleans?

Many thanks, my friend, for giving this opportunity to give back!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    FOTO :lol::lol::lol: I have to ask, Do they have to have snow in them. Or can they be like a ocean globe :D Im serious about the snow though :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I'll have a look, not sure whether they are available in my hometown, and if so, they are surely rather made of plastic than of glass ... Do you have one from Berlin or Leipzig?
  • Options
    dimi, if i were to go looking for you in my area, does it matter what size or style if snow globe.
    no problem the size or style :) thanks
  • Options
    forester wrote:
    D, so glad to have an opportunity to thank you and repay your kindness and generosity on this board. Your record and CD giveaways were awesome.. And your sending random gifts to people who were not winners, myself included, really made my day. Still puts a smile on my face that someone I don't know had the kindness to reach out to so many of us on the board. You deserve a snowstorm of snowglobes!

I noticed that someone pm'd you for DC/Virginia, but I will try to find you one in my Virginia hometown or somewhere close by. Also, I am heading to New Orleans, where maybe I can score one there. Do you have one from New Orleans?

Many thanks, my friend, for giving this opportunity to give back!
    oh...thank you,thank you..i dont have new orleans...thanks alot
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    FOTO :lol::lol::lol: I have to ask, Do they have to have snow in them. Or can they be like a ocean globe :D Im serious about the snow though :D
    no problem,my friend..whatever you like :)
  • Options
    Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    Lizard wrote:

No CA snowglobe? I usually only see those thingies around x-mas time, but I'll see if I can find one for you.
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    I'll have a look, not sure whether they are available in my hometown, and if so, they are surely rather made of plastic than of glass ... Do you have one from Berlin or Leipzig?
    i have from berlin...but not Leipzig... :D thanks Lisa..
  • Options
    so many great friend from California..thanks :)
  • Options
    finally we get to do something for you! i will definately help you out ym friend. ill go hunting in the stores and see what i can find for you in columbus. did you pick one up in dublin or belfast? could get you one from there too
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    finally we get to do something for you! i will definately help you out ym friend. ill go hunting in the stores and see what i can find for you in columbus. did you pick one up in dublin or belfast? could get you one from there too
    :D details sent..
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    So you want one from each state in America?
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    I'll be on the lookout, man! :) I'm sure they have those somewhere here, just have to find out where...
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    Kloddz wrote:
    I'll be on the lookout, man! :) I'm sure they have those somewhere here, just have to find out where...
    :D
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    So you want one from each state in America?
    as many i can get :)