Options

Help me with my collection

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    LukinFan wrote:
    Dimi, I forgot - do you need one from Florida?
    yes.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    this is a pearl jam trading forum yet we are trading snow globes? um, ok.
    whats your problem?if you have any problem report the thread to the mods.
    if there is another issue you wanna talk,there is already an answer...

by Kat » 19 Jul 2011 20:45
    The entire story on this is not known and we don't have public trials of members so stop it now. Two nice people are not getting along and it's a shame, a real shame. There are misunderstandings in this situation and it's not ok to discuss it. It's a personal matter and not to be brought to the forums. See the Posting Guidelines. Fighting and cliques and such are not allowed. If it continues, any party, both parties, anyone who continues this will find their account read-only.

Cliques are NOT ok here and stop gossiping about each other.

Admin
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    Dimitris - My little brother does exactly the same thing! I recently got him snow globes from Firenze and Tel Aviv, and somehow forgot Santorini and Barcelona (d'oh!)

I'd be glad to look around for a good one from Toronto for you, and I could just give it to you in person before one of the shows :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Dimitris - My little brother does exactly the same thing! I recently got him snow globes from Firenze and Tel Aviv, and somehow forgot Santorini and Barcelona (d'oh!)

I'd be glad to look around for a good one from Toronto for you, and I could just give it to you in person before one of the shows :)
    thanks alot Ben.. :) you was at Santorini???u liked the view??

oh and please..dont post the age of your ...little brother,ok? :roll: :oops: :lol:
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,039
    I don't have any sort of problem nor do I contact the mods about posts; I just didn't see the coorelation between snow globes and a Pearl Jam trading forum.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    but you had problem and opinion for something that you didnt have a clue ,only cos u heard or read..
    its snowglobes pearl jam fans sent to another pearl jam fan...
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Thought my co-worker was going to the basque country for a holiday (to visit family), asked him to get a snowglobe. He's actually going to see family, but his sister in................. Cyprus! :roll: Might as well get one for yourself Dimi! :lol:
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Thought my co-worker was going to the basque country for a holiday (to visit family), asked him to get a snowglobe. He's actually going to see family, but his sister in................. Cyprus! :roll: Might as well get one for yourself Dimi! :lol:
    thanks Rite..oh... :shock: i just noticed..you change avatar!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Some 'person' was making fun of my old one saying it was a tent. We shall not name this person, even if I have partaken in some alcoholic beverage drinking with him.... :evil: It definitely looks like a rock now, no?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    redrock wrote:

Some 'person' was making fun of my old one saying it was a tent. We shall not name this person, even if I have partaken in some alcoholic beverage drinking with him.... :evil: It definitely looks like a rock now, no?
    rock it is :D
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Dimi, has your delivery person let you know you are on a watch list having all of these packages show up?

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    I thought it was a ok to have an opinion. But like I said, just wondering what snowglobes and pearl jam have to do with each other, that's all. I figured we all read the Lost Dogs Trading FAQ; I don't want this to turn into craigslist lol. Be good.

Mike

Welcome to the Lost Dogs Trading FAQ
    by Sea » 19 Jan 2011 10:46

Welcome to the Pearl Jam Message Pit's trading forum. Please remember that the spirit of the policy here is meant to keep the trading activities on a fan-to-fan and personal basis, not to create a side business.

You can trade and set a reasonable price here for Pearl Jam memorabilia as long as the item is not available elsewhere on the site.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,025
    LukinFan wrote:
    :thumbup:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    I thought it was a ok to have an opinion. But like I said, just wondering what snowglobes and pearl jam have to do with each other, that's all. I figured we all read the Lost Dogs Trading FAQ; I don't want this to turn into craigslist lol. Be good.

Mike

Welcome to the Lost Dogs Trading FAQ
    by Sea » 19 Jan 2011 10:46

Welcome to the Pearl Jam Message Pit's trading forum. Please remember that the spirit of the policy here is meant to keep the trading activities on a fan-to-fan and personal basis, not to create a side business.

You can trade and set a reasonable price here for Pearl Jam memorabilia as long as the item is not available elsewhere on the site.
    to have an opinion?yeah..to be the judge,without having a clue of the facts in a public trial?no, not ok...
    you know exactly what im talking about.
    and the thread is ok with the rules...people send me their pearl jam love through snowglobes..
    cant wait to see your comments to all the other threads of Lost dogs forum when people selling what ever you imagine that hasnt do with pj..i guess the rules are the same for ALL ,right?
    if you have any personal problem with me ,sent me a pm..if you have any problem with the thread,report it to the mods..
    anything different than this, saw me that there is something else hiding under your "opinion"
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    :thumbup:
    ;)
  • Options
    People send you Pearl jam love thourgh snowglobes? you have to be kidding me. weren't you saying on another thread that everyone should follow the same rules (i.e. 10c tickets being transfered)? So you would be ok if I came onto the Lost Dogs forum and asked fellow board members to help me with my collecting of different metamorphic rocks from around the world?

And why are you rehashing old topics? I guy I never met got his binural vinyl because of some generous people. Old news to me.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    So you would be ok if I came onto the Lost Dogs forum and asked fellow board members to help me with my collecting of different metamorphic rocks from around the world?.

I really don't understand your issue here. If you would like a bit of love by receiving rocks from around the world, go ahead, ask for it! People have been asking for postcards, etc. What is the problem? Is the thread not in the forum you would like it to be? Should it be moved? As Dimi said, get in touch with the mods then. Or are just just being a bit 'gruff' and are having a few bad days?

A bit of PJ people love, that's all it is. You don't have to participate but let others do so happily.
  • Options
    the rules are mods do this job,if threads are ok or not.,not you..
    as i see you read my post....
    as for generous people in the forum,being in the team of organize holy grails let me know more.
    you came here to provoke problem cos i open the thread ,if was someone else you wouldnt give a shit...
    please stop it..
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    People send you Pearl jam love thourgh snowglobes? you have to be kidding me. weren't you saying on another thread that everyone should follow the same rules (i.e. 10c tickets being transfered)? So you would be ok if I came onto the Lost Dogs forum and asked fellow board members to help me with my collecting of different metamorphic rocks from around the world?

And why are you rehashing old topics? I guy I never met got his binural vinyl because of some generous people. Old news to me.

Enough already!! A fellow PJ fan wanted help collecting something, it happened to be snowglobes. Dimi is a great guy, a lot of people in this thread have met him and/or received gifts from him. If you don't want to participate then don't but don't critisise others for doing so, or for the thread existing.
  • Options
    Buenos Aires arrive :D its Tango time!!!!!!
    thank you thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    Poland arrive safe..thanks alot Tim...and love the symbolisme..great ,beautiful snoglobe :)
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    This is a SUPERB Idea Dimitris.. I think I may try this for my shot glass collection!! LOL I could have shot glasses from all over the WORLD!! How kick ass would that be!! And, if I ever find a cool snowglobe here in Colorado, I'll send you one!!
  • Options
    This is a SUPERB Idea Dimitris.. I think I may try this for my shot glass collection!! LOL I could have shot glasses from all over the WORLD!! How kick ass would that be!! And, if I ever find a cool snowglobe I'll send you one!!
    cool..i can find some shot glasses to sent you..probably i have some at dad home.. :)
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Sweet!! I already have a set from 14th century Spain, and a set from Haiti, I have at least 300 from all over the US and like I said those two countries, But I would LOVE some from all over the world!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    benjs wrote:

thanks alot Ben.. :) you was at Santorini???u liked the view??

oh and please..dont post the age of your ...little brother,ok? :roll: :oops: :lol:
    No problem, Dimitris!

I was... I stayed in Oia, at the North of the island. The view was absolutely spectacular, and I've never felt as relaxed as I did my few days there.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Poland arrive safe..thanks alot Tim...and love the symbolisme..great ,beautiful snoglobe :)

Hi Dimitris, I hope it arrived in one piece.

There are about a hundred of those little gnomes around our city in different poses.
    Apparently they symobolise some anti-governmebt graffiti that appeared during the communist martial law in the early 80s.
    Wroclaw rocks.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • Options

Hi Dimitris, I hope it arrived in one piece.

There are about a hundred of those little gnomes around our city in different poses.
    Apparently they symobolise some anti-governmebt graffiti that appeared during the communist martial law in the early 80s.
    Wroclaw rocks.
    awesome!!!thanks again,..and arrive safe!!!! :)
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    No problem, Dimitris!

I was... I stayed in Oia, at the North of the island. The view was absolutely spectacular, and I've never felt as relaxed as I did my few days there.
    yes..thats the whole idea there...relax...chill out music..a glass of wine,a beer..your sunglasses..and mind travel... :)
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,025
    Sorry Dimi, I looked all over Ft. Lauderdale and couldn't find any snow glows for you
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    I'll try to find you 1 from my town.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon