mustache-on-a-stick.jpg?w=584

there's a joke in there somewhere.... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

Lovely stuff. I'll be sure to properly thank you in 80 days...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was at a bar yesterday and one guy had a full on handlebar 'stache...wax, full curls and everything...I wanted to take a pic and text it to afro, but I was too chicken. :(

(the kid was about 23 or so...he might have gotten the wrong impression :oops:)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

ohhhlala

i did hear nature lover ran across the mustache dude from our spring party yesterday. :shock: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

ohhhlala

i did hear nature lover ran across the mustache dude from our spring party yesterday. :shock: :lol:

So is he coming to Montana with you guys? ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I was at a bar yesterday and one guy had a full on handlebar 'stache...wax, full curls and everything...I wanted to take a pic and text it to afro, but I was too chicken. :(

You should have taken it when he wasn't looking... ;)
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:

I saw two guys last week and wanted to take a pic, but they were too close. One of them looked like he was 12, with a bad blonde stache, and the other was almost a hitler.
    I win.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm so disappointed in you RKCNDY. I told Afro the other day that I saw a dude with a bitchin' handlebar stache at Lowe's and wanted to say something but didn't. However, as a guy, I have an excuse. I can't walk up to a strange dude in a hardware store and say "nice stache dude". You on the other hand, as a lady, can do this. For shame :nono:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'm so disappointed in you RKCNDY. I told Afro the other day that I saw a dude with a bitchin' handlebar stache at Lowe's and wanted to say something but didn't. However, as a guy, I have an excuse. I can't walk up to a strange dude in a hardware store and say "nice stache dude". You on the other hand, as a lady, can do this. For shame :nono:

We seriously need to make the bitchin' stache cards.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:(

I was going to take one when he wasn't looking, but he was the WAITER there! I can try and go back in a week or so. :| I had the other half with me, and I said, "I really want to take a pic of that guy for afro...she'd dig his 'stache!" and he said (in that 'dad voice') "He's too young for her!" :roll:

:evil:
    He even looked a little like David Spade, short, had a goofy smile. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I was going to take one when he wasn't looking, but he was the WAITER there! I can try and go back in a week or so. :| I had the other half with me, and I said, "I really want to take a pic of that guy for afro...she'd dig his 'stache!" and he said (in that 'dad voice') "He's too young for her!" :roll:

See! You even had the hubby with you so the guy wouldn't have mistaken it for flirting. What if this guy goes home and shaves his beautiful stache off because he's not getting enough compliments on it? Staches need positive reinforcement people! :mrgreen:
    do you need me to come get pics for you :fp:

man up....or drink a six pack....also helps to have gals with you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Isn't there some saying about "if they're old enough to grow a stache..."
    afroannnie wrote:

but I know 15 year olds who can grow a 'stache... :?

I would have done it if the Mr. wasn't there...he's too serious. :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

but I know 15 year olds who can grow a 'stache... :?

I would have done it if the Mr. wasn't there...he's too serious. :evil:

maybe he was just grumpy because he didn't have his quadruple espresso thingy. :roll:
    The best part of waking up....

271271577524643693Uv8t4CSOc.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:

maybe he was just grumpy because he didn't have his quadruple espresso thingy. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    afroannnie wrote:

...is mustache in your cup :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

...is mustache in your cup :D

:mrgreen:
    In honor of tonight's premiere of Season 5 :D

HDR-i-am-the-danger-300x271.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:

The most dangerous stache on TV (even though it's now morphed into a goatee :( )
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

The most dangerous stache on TV (even though it's now morphed into a goatee :( )

Yeah...it would be nice if he went back to straight stache.
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Its the only complaint I have about the show :lol:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Its the only complaint I have about the show :lol:

:lol::lol:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747
    also posted in another thread but works great here as well :D:lol:
    http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.co ... me.html#c1
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • saw a guy at the amusement park yesterday with a t shirt that said "Mustached for her pleasure"
    saw a guy at the amusement park yesterday with a t shirt that said "Mustached for her pleasure"
    Brilliant!! I'm only upset that I didn't come up with it.

So is this guy single and did you get his number for me? :corn:
    saw a guy at the amusement park yesterday with a t shirt that said "Mustached for her pleasure"

:lol: