I don't understand chicks...

2»

Comments

• DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    marcos wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    Remember before the internet when men and women had to meet face to face and actually talk to each other?

Exactly, I'm old enough to remember dating before everyone had a cell phone, does anyone remember talking to your girl on a phone booth and running out of change but you actually still wanted to talk to her. Technology ruined romance!
    I think most people had internet before they had cell phones. ;)

Atleast I did.. Parents got internet in the mid/late 90s. I think I got my first cell phone in '01.

Fancy i got my first cell phone 4 years ago. Yeah i know i'm a dork or something i also still don't have a facebook page oh my!
    My butt itches!
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    metsfan wrote:
    If your initiating conversations I suggest you stop doing so for a bit. It might be a turn off for her and it might seem like your needy. I can bet my life on it she'll initiate a convo with someone like "hey, what's up haven't heard from you in a few days" and you respond with ohh I've just been busy with work and doing my thing.

And don't forget to add you've been taking chicks to pound town on a daily basis.
    My butt itches!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    DURP wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    If your initiating conversations I suggest you stop doing so for a bit. It might be a turn off for her and it might seem like your needy. I can bet my life on it she'll initiate a convo with someone like "hey, what's up haven't heard from you in a few days" and you respond with ohh I've just been busy with work and doing my thing.

And don't forget to add you've been taking chicks to pound town on a daily basis.
    that's what I meant by "doing my thing". Just a less slutty way of saying I take girls to pound town. Lol
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    metsfan wrote:
    DURP wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

that's what I meant by "doing my thing". Just a less slutty way of saying I take girls to pound town. Lol

very classy metsy lol ;):lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • MoonTurtleMoonTurtle Posts: 752
    What exactly is confusing about this?

This isn't a gender thing, this is just her wanting more FB guy friends or likes talking to you. Pretty simple.

looks at me at a party a few times, sends me a facebook friend request soon after, initiates one conversation ever after I accept her as a friend, I initiate all the conversations and she then chats for a while and jokes around.

If she isn't initiating conversations should I take it as not interested or is this just girls playing games.

My previous thread got locked, so I am starting this one....
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Kat wrote:
    It looks like 81 wants a vacation from the forums.

I'm probably old-fashioned, but maybe she'd like to be pursued? You can't lump all women/girls into the word "chicks." Men are all different from each other too. If you're interested in this person, pursue it (her) for a bit until you find out if you're still interested or if she's still interested or if it's going where you want it to go. It's not easy to find the right person but if you're looking, you may find her. If you're not actively looking, you probably will not although sometimes it comes out of the blue when you don't expect it. :)

Behave 81. Suggesting penis photos is ....bad...

he didn't suggest it be posted here
    yet
    8-)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i could use a vacation. perhaps we can schedule it for the last week of june. :P :P :P

i'm kidding.... i kidding....

no op, go ask the "woman" out. :P and than give us an update.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol: vacation...I may need one already too :lol::lol::lol:
  • 81 wrote:
    ask her out. if she says yes, go out, if she says no, delete her as a friend.

+1
    Don't panic. It's okay.
    81 wrote:
    i could use a vacation. perhaps we can schedule it for the last week of june. :P :P :P

i'm kidding.... i kidding....

no op, go ask the "woman" out. :P and than give us an update.

I'd never leave australia with all the cute aussie girls roaming around

This thread is useless without pics :P

• If you are interested in her don't stop contacting her, she may be interested in you too and has just come to expect you to contact her (not that its right, but she could be shy). If you all of a sudden stop she may not think that you are into her and move on!

If she isn't ignoring you when you do message her, or trying to end the conversation quickly then I think you should just ask her, she may be waiting for it! Good luck :D
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    I'd say there's a good chance she's just shy & is waiting for you to ask - so just ask
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    Heard about a Rent a Chick program today...maybe you just need more hands on experience

http://www.vancouversun.com/life/Family ... story.html

;)
    If you are interested in her don't stop contacting her, she may be interested in you too and has just come to expect you to contact her (not that its right, but she could be shy). If you all of a sudden stop she may not think that you are into her and move on!

If she isn't ignoring you when you do message her, or trying to end the conversation quickly then I think you should just ask her, she may be waiting for it! Good luck :D
    or she could just see him as a facebook friend and just want's to be single and play the field

• metsfan wrote:
    If you are interested in her don't stop contacting her, she may be interested in you too and has just come to expect you to contact her (not that its right, but she could be shy). If you all of a sudden stop she may not think that you are into her and move on!

or she could just see him as a facebook friend and just want's to be single and play the field

Quite possible. Either way, he won't know until he asks... ;)

Quite possible. Either way, he won't know until he asks... ;)
    yes agreed 100% but he should bring it up in mind convo and not flat out say it. might lose her as a facebook "friend" in the process. always good to have a woman as "friends" incase you run into problems with a girlfriend.

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Thank you to all for your thoughts.
    I am thinking of not initiating for a week to see what happens and see if she initiates.
    I cannot see how many friends she had on FB, she has it set to private.
    As for asking her out, not sure I like doing that over the internet, I'd maybe ask for her number then call her and ask if she wants to go to the city or something casual.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    As for asking her out, not sure I like doing that over the internet, I'd maybe ask for her number then call her and ask if she wants to go to the city or something casual

^^THIS :thumbup:
    I am thinking of not initiating for a week to see what happens and see if she initiates.
    As for asking her out, not sure I like doing that over the internet, I'd maybe ask for her number then call her and ask if she wants to go to the city or something casual.

you did take my advice? right?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

you did take my advice? right?

:lol::lol: he watched the link I sent...so maybe :lol::lol:

:lol: very topical vid.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol: very topical vid.

if you started a thread on that...it would maintain thread integrity if I posted that there, correct? :lol:
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906

arent you friends with her? how could her friend count on FB be private? and even then, why does it matter how many freinds she has?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Where's the "pee in her butt, chicks love it!" guy for advice when you need him? :lol:
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165

arent you friends with her? how could her friend count on FB be private? and even then, why does it matter how many freinds she has?

Yes I have her a a FB friend, it is private because I cannot see it.
    The reason I mentioned it is because someone earlier asked if she is one of those people that just collects FB friends.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    81 wrote:
    they key is to send her a penis picture. you have done this right???

Yeh, but what if his camera doesn't have zoom?

Sorry, I had too.... :)
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    81 wrote:
    they key is to send her a penis picture. you have done this right???

thanks Brett Farve
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...