A question for the guys here....

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    um....okay....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    f44510ff.jpg

:problem:

she's shoplifting 2 Easter hams...one under each armpit...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:
    f44510ff.jpg

she's shoplifting 2 Easter hams...one under each armpit...

:lol::lol:

no ass but has backboobs? :wtf: :lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    She must work out
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    when she woke up this morning, some body parts didn't 'fall back into place'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited April 2011
    sorry for the double post 81
    Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you can say that again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    pjhawks wrote:
    turning around is going a bit too far if you are just walking down the street towards each other. if you are standing in a spot though nothing wrong with the eyes following along.

the question i have is if you are walking towards each other at what distance does it become too long of a look to make you look bad to the ladies? i mean at what point is it acceptable to get a good look and hold that look as she comes towards you?
    HAHA EXACTLY!
    I always try to calculate that with out missing the boat.
    If you wait to long ur SOL....
    Or ir the boyfriend is their he might see what ur up to. lol

sunglasses. BOOM.

if not....20 feet.
    www.myspace.com
    pjhawks wrote:
    turning around is going a bit too far if you are just walking down the street towards each other. if you are standing in a spot though nothing wrong with the eyes following along.

the question i have is if you are walking towards each other at what distance does it become too long of a look to make you look bad to the ladies? i mean at what point is it acceptable to get a good look and hold that look as she comes towards you?
    HAHA EXACTLY!

sunglasses. BOOM.

if not....20 feet.

nice try...I know when a guy is checking out another girl's bum...because he completely quits talking AND listening, next time, I'm running up to the girl to ask her if I can take a pic of her bum

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RKCNDY wrote:
    if not....20 feet.

nice try...I know when a guy is checking out another girl's bum...because he completely quits talking AND listening, next time, I'm running up to the girl to ask her if I can take a pic of her bum[/quote]

Woman do it too!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    nice try...I know when a guy is checking out another girl's bum...because he completely quits talking AND listening,

amateur
    RKCNDY wrote:
    HAHA EXACTLY!

sunglasses. BOOM.

if not....20 feet.

nice try...I know when a guy is checking out another girl's bum...because he completely quits talking AND listening, next time, I'm running up to the girl to ask her if I can take a pic of her bum

trust me. i've mastered this art. :mrgreen:

also, i have a pretty funny story about this that i'll post later :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Women do it too!

Yes, yes we do. :shifty:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i say make it as blatant as possible... lets people know you're not gay... not that there's anything wrong with that
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    when she woke up this morning, some body parts didn't 'fall back into place'

:lol::lol:
    that actually made me snort

bless her and her backboobs
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    norm wrote:
    f44510ff.jpg

She looks like my toothpaste tube...Someone must've squeezed her legs and everything migrated up north.
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    WHAT THE HELL???????????? :o
    Suzi78 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    f44510ff.jpg

She looks like my toothpaste tube...Someone must've squeezed her legs and everything migrated up north.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    norm wrote:
    f44510ff.jpg

words fail me. :shock: :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    One of my favorite moments with the Mrs. was when on vacation in Mexico... a woman was sun bathing no top on stomach with a thong on... She was checking her out before me and pointed it out... A couple minutes later and she turns over... the wife goes I knew it by her bum... it was...

penelope_cruz_photos-1297624958.png

I love my wife... :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    One of my favorite moments with the Mrs. was when on vacation in Mexico... a woman was sun bathing no top on stomach with a thong on... She was checking her out before me and pointed it out... A couple minutes later and she turns over... the wife goes I knew it by her bum... it was...

:shock:

did you follow up your wife's comment by saying "well, at least one of us was looking at her face".
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:

did you follow up your wife's comment by saying "well, at least one of us was looking at her face".
    I think my next comment sounded something likes this....
    blejeljdfisgjogj
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    CJMST3K wrote:

I think my next comment sounded something likes this....
    blejeljdfisgjogj

Mine would have been "lets find a place to 'do it' quickly".
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
    CJMST3K wrote:

Mine would have been "lets find a place to 'do it' quickly".
    El Hoff es mas macho 8-)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    long time ago at work i was headed down the hall to talk to an underwriter about a file...

super hot office chick was looking pretty, pretty, pretty good that day... :thumbup:

caught glimpse of her to my left as i was walking towards the door. turned head to get one last look as i opened the door whilst still walking....proceeded to then walk directly into the side of the door. bang. boom. splat. :o:o:o :shock: :lol:

cracked upon a scar right at the top of my forehead :roll: ...blood started squirting down my head :oops: ....i'm pretty good about being able to play things off so i nonchalantly turned around and made a beam-line to the bathroom where i applied some tp to my forehead for like 30 minutes. :x fucking thing eventually died down....but now i had a pretty visible gash right on my forehead. so i made my way back to my desk, with my head down and hand on my head like i was scratching it....grabbed my keys and went directly to cvs for a band-aide.

people kept asking "what happened?" "what happened???".......to my credit i would not under any circumstances answer the question. :mrgreen: i just kept saying "you don't wanna know. stop asking me. get back to work." i was a team leader at that point so i had a slight bit of authority so people backed off of it after a while. had to sport a band-aide for a solid few days.

amazingly nobody saw me hit the side of the door though. at least i think nobody say it. :lol:

moral of the story....umm.....hmm. :think:
    www.myspace.com

get it on youTube :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCljZtwtByI
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,848
    Stand still and appreciate the view :lol::lol:
    Life is too short. Mental fodder is all I have. :lol::lol:

Aside from a lovely wife that is. ;)

what happened to 'super hot office chick'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:

I married her.
    RKCNDY wrote:

one of my friends actually ended up dating her for a while... :x :lol:

the story was too embarassing for me to tell anyone though. i held it until a couple weeks ago actually :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    the story was too embarrassing for me to tell anyone though. i held it until a couple weeks ago actually :lol:

the healing comes with the telling ;):lol: