A question for the guys here....

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
So what do you do here....
You see a smoking hot girl walking in your direction. You can tell she is built to party, T & A...the whole nine yards.
So knowing how hot she is walking toward you, once she passes do you always turn and check out her ass knowing others around you will see what you are doing? :mrgreen:

If I am in like a mall or somewhere and that happens I have a hard time with that because I am a total ass man and want to see it but I dont want to look like the pig that I am. ;) :twisted:
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• caifan82caifan82 Posts: 321
    Well, what I usually do in those cases is that I turn my head to where the girl is GOING TO be once she passes me, and just wait for her to get there. That way I cannot be faulted... she crossed my eyesight! Nothing i could do to not see her ass :P
    Lol, not sure if that helps in not making me look like a perv... but unless someone has a better strategy, I'm sticking to it :P
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
  • yeah that are plenty of ways to look without making it obvious. The aforementioned is a good one. If you're in a populated area you can just turn around and start walking the other way after she passes you. When I'm with my son it is easy cause no one is going to give me shit for taking a look at a hot girl... I'm carrying around a two year old for pete's sake. He is also my weapon of choice for flirting with girls. He will just run over to anyone and wave and say "hi".... that is a good way to get a girl to talk to you. But, not many girls want to date a single father. frowny face.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Why not just decide to change direction? You can follow her until another ass comes along and puts you back on course...You'll make it to sbarro pizza eventually.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    jshin wrote:
    Why not just decide to change direction? You can follow her until another ass comes along and puts you back on course...You'll make it to sbarro pizza eventually.

winner
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    jshin wrote:
    lol,
    I hate it when a group of old woman get in the way from my one moment to view and nice hiney. I actually get pissed hahahaha.
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I sometimes just throw my whole body on the ground in front of them and start convulsing, but that doesnt always work.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    yeah that are plenty of ways to look without making it obvious. The aforementioned is a good one. If you're in a populated area you can just turn around and start walking the other way after she passes you. When I'm with my son it is easy cause no one is going to give me shit for taking a look at a hot girl... I'm carrying around a two year old for pete's sake. He is also my weapon of choice for flirting with girls. He will just run over to anyone and wave and say "hi".... that is a good way to get a girl to talk to you. But, not many girls want to date a single father. frowny face.

You can always use this pick up line I came up with and never used because I'm married: "I make pretty babies, want one?"
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    caifan82 wrote:
    Well, what I usually do in those cases is that I turn my head to where the girl is GOING TO be once she passes me

Agreed. You have to do it well in advance if you're really wanting to be inconspicuous about it. You just have to accept that you're only gonna see half the movie, one way or another. Trying to see the whole feature is when you'll get in trouble.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • sabreleafsabreleaf Posts: 310
    I just look. Life is to short to give a shit. Then I get hit by my wife.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    sabreleaf wrote:

haha!

Actually, a few days ago I turned to take a peek at a beautiful girl walking by, and An elderly fella was doing the same thing. We both looked at each other like we were busted. haha, we're dogs even when we're old. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited April 2011
    :roll:
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i do the turn around and look around for another scum bag for an approving nod
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    turning around is going a bit too far if you are just walking down the street towards each other. if you are standing in a spot though nothing wrong with the eyes following along.

the question i have is if you are walking towards each other at what distance does it become too long of a look to make you look bad to the ladies? i mean at what point is it acceptable to get a good look and hold that look as she comes towards you?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I try to make eye contact and smile and then turn my whole head and stare as she goes by. Ass is my Kryptonite and i am powerless to resist. If it's really nice i'll point it out to my wife, but she's more a Tits kind of girl.
  • acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
    pjhawks wrote:
    turning around is going a bit too far if you are just walking down the street towards each other. if you are standing in a spot though nothing wrong with the eyes following along.

the question i have is if you are walking towards each other at what distance does it become too long of a look to make you look bad to the ladies? i mean at what point is it acceptable to get a good look and hold that look as she comes towards you?
    HAHA EXACTLY!
    I always try to calculate that with out missing the boat.
    If you wait to long ur SOL....
    Or ir the boyfriend is their he might see what ur up to. lol
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    edited April 2011
    jshin wrote:
    ^ Brilliant. You, sir, are my hero.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    edited April 2011
    Ass is my Kryptonite

Stay where I can see you...
    Post edited by Dissidentman on
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Ass is my Kryptonite

Stay whereI can see you...

Well said by both of you.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the answer to this question is in the movie "Hall Pass" ... ;)
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,138
    sabreleaf wrote:
    Same here...although I've learned to make it a covert look when the wife is nearby...that way everyone is happy...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm going to start wearing baggy pants from now on...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm going to start wearing baggy pants from now on...

we'll still look...we're guys....we don't know any better
    TADOW!!!

kim_kardashian_ass.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    are any bums 'too big'?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwAufkSBb2OUgINeP7c0p1xlnLxKHCEGksCXvmTavLUrm9_Sf0
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I try to make eye contact and smile and then turn my whole head and stare as she goes by. Ass is my Kryptonite and i am powerless to resist. If it's really nice i'll point it out to my wife, but she's more a Tits kind of girl.

I really like your relationship.
    jshin wrote:

awesome.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RKCNDY wrote:
    are any bums 'too big'?

Yes
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:
    are any bums 'too big'?

Is that a sbarro cup on that table?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    are any bums 'too big'?

Is that a sbarro cup on that table?

lol...

Seems she is trying to negotiate how to get through those pylons.
    :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    f44510ff.jpg

:problem: