MAN'S ASS GLUED TO TOILET

2»

Comments

• Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I used to do that on April Fool's.....with honey. glue's a bit over the top. :roll:
    and ya...who doesn't wipe before they sit? fake!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,980
    Are they sure he wasn't just reading the paper?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Poor guy with his pants around his ankles with all the paramedics crammed in that little stall trying to figure out how to get him out of there. Talk about humiliation.

I know ER's see tons of stuff but a man wheeled in with his pants down and a toilet seat glued to his ass must be a first.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,980
    eddiec wrote:
    Poor guy with his pants around his ankles with all the paramedics crammed in that little stall trying to figure out how to get him out of there. Talk about humiliation.

I know ER's see tons of stuff but a man wheeled in with his pants down and a toilet seat glued to his ass must be a first.
    that was number two.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14