MAN'S ASS GLUED TO TOILET

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Pretty sure I always check the seat before I sit down.
  • peacocoapeacocoa Posts: 46
    haha. i was going to post this.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    what a jerk off thing to do

people are assholes
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    edited April 2011
    I love the last three paragraphs......I wouldn't be surprised if walmart removes all the seats from their toilets.
    Post edited by jshin on
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    imagine him on the stretcher with the seat on his ass :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    Sorry but i ain't dropping no douce in a walmart or supermarket :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I wonder what the first sound he made was when he realized..

• dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    imagine him on the stretcher with the seat on his ass :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    jshin wrote:
    I wonder what the first sound he made was when he realized..

:lol::lol:
    but that sucks.. can u imagine if that was u. in ur town u will be forever known as that guy...i bet he checks every seeat b4 sitting down now :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I have never placed my bum on a public toilet seat....I'm a pro at squats.

and quit 'crack'-ing wise-ass jokes...poor guy :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    are we allowed to laugh at this. :P

always put something down on the seat before sitting. always.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    or at the least wipe the frweaking seat u filthy animal

i mean we all have had to go in public restrooms..but dam wipe the seat down ;)
  • Break The SkyBreak The Sky Posts: 1,276
    Thank goodness they didn't release his name. I hope they catch the person who did this. . . although I doubt the police will be dusting for fingerprints or anything. What a horrible thing to do to a person.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
    They have those hands free toilets that flush when you move..I bet the stupid toilet just kept flushing and flushing.....He had to laugh at some point,right?

• :lol:

okay, i feel bad for him
    BUT

that's why you always squat
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    I'm always skeptical of people...

a HUGE company like Wal-Mart can be sued

Not saying he did it to himself but they can't prove otherwise

He could be looking for a pay day
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    The man was 48. . . what if he was overweight or had some other kind of condition like a heart condition? What if he was diabetic and went into shock or something of that nature while he was stuck there?

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but this is one of the most horrible things I've heard done for an April Fools joke in a long time. Aside from the humiliation this man went though, what if something would have happened to him while he was stuck there? What if no one heard him calling and he didn't get help?

I don't want to be the moral police, but I don't think this is something to laugh at.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Big Drop wrote:
    The man was 48. . . what if he was overweight or had some other kind of condition like a heart condition? What if he was diabetic and went into shock or something of that nature while he was stuck there?

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but this is one of the most horrible things I've heard done for an April Fools joke in a long time. Aside from the humiliation this man went though, what if something would have happened to him while he was stuck there? What if no one heard him calling and he didn't get help?

I don't want to be the moral police, but I don't think this is something to laugh at.

humor rules 101 says you can laugh after the fact since he wasn't really hurt.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Big Drop wrote:

Yeah we dont know the specifics but its sounds fishy to me

I can't imagine even in the midst of a rushed poop to not check the seat or wipe it ?

i wonder if some ass skin came off???

and i guess he couldn't wipe his ass becasue he was stuck

so now you are face down on a stetcher ..with a toilet seat glued to your ass...with crap IN yourn ass...dam glad i wasn't the paramedic on scene 8-)
    Big Drop wrote:

I can't imagine even in the midst of a rushed poop to not check the seat or wipe it ?

oh u know dam well their are times when if you turn to look you will be screwed :lol:
    i wonder if some ass skin came off???

and i guess he couldn't wipe his ass becasue he was stuck

so now you are face down on a stetcher ..with a toilet seat glued to your ass...with crap IN yourn ass...dam glad i wasn't the paramedic on scene 8-)

Any bathroom mishaps I always think of the zipper scene from Something about Mary

FRANKS and BEANS !

Big Drop wrote:

oh u know dam well their are times when if you turn to look you will be screwed :lol:

Thats true usually after OUTBACK

:lol:

Yeah, I don't want to bring down the thread. Having a little laugh about it here will neither help or hurt the man who was victimized, but I can tell you, maybe between the ages of 20-40 we always check the seat, just because that's how we were raised, but if he had some sort of condition. . . like Crohn's disease. . . maybe he didn't have that luxury.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    No one raised me to check the seat but it only took one wet seat to make it a habit.
    #FHP
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Any bathroom mishaps I always think of the zipper scene from Something about Mary

FRANKS and BEANS !

how'd you get the beans above the franks?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    That must have been one embarrassing trip to the hospital, but they see things like this all the time... :lol::lol::lol:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • autumnautumn Posts: 191
    Oh wow! That's like 10 minutes down the road from me. Why am I just hearing about this here?
    Strange. :?
    I don't shop at Walmart or sit on public toilets, another master of the squat!
  • pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    OMG! The poor guy. :lol:
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I bet the suspect did it to impress his asshole father, but really regrets it now.
    Put out an APB for this guy:

the-breakfast-club_288x288.jpg
    "Dad always said 'it's all about winning'...but I keep hurting asses. *sniff*"