Medieval Times

Comments

• Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    81 wrote:
    Most certainly yay............with the kids, not for date night or boys night out!

no kids.

gf has always wanted to check it out. brother and his gf are in town for a couple of days and he said she would be interested in it.
    they have a cool torture museum and good chicken... and you get to call your server a wench... at least i did when i went :?

i say its the perfect date :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    did i mention i have my own gauntlets :geek:

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Only in America :? ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    DeLukin wrote:
    Unless you're dating an 8 year old, I'd say pass.

We'll, he's just a baby so that would make her a cougar.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    do they have beer? i haven't been in a decade... but i have a feeling it would be fun drunk... like baseball

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    do they have beer? i haven't been in a decade... but i have a feeling it would be fun drunk... like baseball

Ale, I'll bet. And mead.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    CR013_SP_Image_08.jpg

Can you really say no to this?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • do they have beer? i haven't been in a decade... but i have a feeling it would be fun drunk... like baseball
    ... Or really, really stoned.

I wish the Chicago preparties could be here, but its a bit of a drive outta town :(
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

I wish the Chicago preparties could be here, but its a bit of a drive outta town :(

It would be so worth it. Hire a shuttle bus. If that actually happened I would send 10 dozen pot cookies.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10

i like where your heads at :D

• LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I've been there once. You definitely have to drink. I remember the food being good.. unless it was because I was drunk. I think I would have enjoyed this more as a child or young adult, but it was ok.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    CABLE GUY!!!!!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

81 is carey or brodrick?? :lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718

Definitely brodrick.

Definitely brodrick.

his S O would bust him up!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

take pics please 81
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Only in America :? ;)

actually, it started in spain
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    we ended up going to local mexican place
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    just booked for sat night.....i said something around her birthday last month and her face lit up....

they have this valentines thing going on....can't wait. :?

thankfully, they have a full bar.

i bought one package....but they gave me 4 tickets....hmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    just booked for sat night.....i said something around her birthday last month and her face lit up....

Which Medieval Times location????
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I wish I had a Medieval Times near me. Smalbany blows.
    81 wrote:

chicago land.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    wear a bib and bring plenty of napkins
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i'm taking my own silver ware....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

i'm taking my own silver ware....

now you're thinking, that's brilliant!
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

chicago land.

Dang--I want to go!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011

Dang--I want to go!

:lol:

they must have screwed up when they put it into the system..when you add the valentines package, and go to check out, it shows the quanity as 2 and the price has half the package value..

they must have the ticket generation software printing two tickets for each package and the billing system splitting the package..they all have a unique ticket number...

anyways...if anybody wants to try and get in with the second set...you are welcome to them....but you have to wait for us to enter first. :lol:

price....you pick up my beer tab. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

they must have screwed up when they put it into the system..when you add the valentines package, and go to check out, it shows the quanity as 2 and the price has half the package value..

they must have the ticket generation software printing two tickets for each package and the billing system splitting the package..they all have a unique ticket number...

anyways...if anybody wants to try and get in with the second set...you are welcome to them....but you have to wait for us to enter first. :lol:

price....you pick up my beer tab. :lol:

something tells me that it might be cheaper to purchase my own tickets than pick up your beer tab.... :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    looks like 81's dinner package includes cheering flags and a souvenir photo...man, I'd love to see that photo of a smoking baby in a paper crown waving a flag....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    looks like 81's dinner package includes cheering flags and a souvenir photo...man, I'd love to see that photo of a smoking baby in a paper crown waving a flag....

:lol:

can't wait.

i doubt we do the photo thing. we were getting on the boat to alcatraz and they were taking pics for purchase later...we declined to have our picture taken.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg