81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    no.
    www.myspace.com
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Most certainly yay............with the kids, not for date night or boys night out!
  • Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    love that place. Mostly because of the drinks and the food being better than one would expect.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Most certainly yay............with the kids, not for date night or boys night out!

no kids.

gf has always wanted to check it out. brother and his gf are in town for a couple of days and he said she would be interested in it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    love that place. Mostly because of the drinks and the food being better than one would expect.

what do they serve for drinks?

the food menu didn't look all that exciting. do i need to bring my own silverware?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    :lol::lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Why not?
    CableCap1.jpg
    Tonight I will be your serving wench.
    jim-carrey-cable5.jpg
    Oh Billy!
    #FHP

it's no outback
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    81 wrote:

no kids.

gf has always wanted to check it out. brother and his gf are in town for a couple of days and he said she would be interested in it.

its good for a laugh, dont take it too serious. The people who are in the show take it VERY serious and its kinda funny and disturbing at the same time. Try to get the section you sit in involved in the competition, like a sporting event and really support and cheer for your knight!
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

it's no outback

1 million x worse..outback was a quick takeout dinner..this is a whole different level
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    81 wrote:

it's no outback

1 million x worse..outback was a quick takeout dinner..this is a whole different level

i've had zero desire to go. this would be more about sacraficing ones self for the greater benifit of the those around you. sometimes you gotta do that sort of stuff. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Jamminonthe1 = best name on this board. :clap::clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    I'm not so sure it's a good date-night destination. If I didn't have kids with me I don't think I would've gone with just adults. Little girls ooh and ah over the handsome knights, little boys love the sword fighting, you eat greasy food with your fingers, wear cheesy hats and wave cheesy flags. Unless you're dating an 8 year old, I'd say pass.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
    I know they have frozen adult beverages. Don't recall if they have beer.
    :wave:

:wave:

nothing wrong with a little theo huxtable reference :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • Now I want to go!!!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    it's worth checking out once, imo
    We should rent one of those places out and have them blast PJ songs the whole time.
  • We should rent one of those places out and have them blast PJ songs the whole time.

We shoud have a 10C section!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    We should rent one of those places out and have them blast PJ songs the whole time.

We shoud have a 10C section!

:clap: :thumbup:

I fucking love this place! Of course you can't take it seriously, but it is so much fucking fun. My most frequented LA haunts: Amoeba Records and Medieval Times.

Dave Grohl had his brithday party at Medieval Times and that was when Them Crooked Vultures was born. CAn't be all bad. :lol:
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/them-crooked-vultures-formed-over-medieval-meal_1121977
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I went to one once in Myrtle Beach..it was pretty cool...worth going once.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    "Can I get a knife or fork?"

"There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils AT Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?"

"There were no utensils but there was Pepsi?"

"Dude, I got a lot of tables."
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Medieval Times (in California) is where THEM CROOKED VULTURES was conceived :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

"There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils AT Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"

if we end up going....you can trust that i will be packin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    when we go....you can trust that i will be packin

fixed. trust me.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

fixed. trust me.

i dunno...i've resisted for 5 years now.

the show tonight isn't until 7:30. i don't think we will wait that long. i'm going to push mexican and margirita's. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:

fixed. trust me.

i dunno...i've resisted for 5 years now.

the show tonight isn't until 7:30. i don't think we will wait that long. i'm going to push mexican and margirita's. :P

Margaritas are perfect for pre-medieval times cocktail hour. One must not go sober to such an event. Get your joust on!

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    81 wrote:

i've had zero desire to go. this would be more about sacraficing ones self for the greater benifit of the those around you. sometimes you gotta do that sort of stuff. :?
    absolutely I feel you on that one! When I went, my brother took my parents and I--it was a deal to him and he was all happy that he was taking us...it turned out to be not so bad...but you got it right. :)