Rock Band 2 tracklist leaked

2»

Comments

• Options
    washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    there's gay
    then there's guitar hero gay
    and then there's rock band gay

at least when your rock band gay you have three other people to be gay with.

if you are gonna waste your time learning to master a fake instrument rather than a real one. you should be playing rock band.
    http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/washedinblack/n57006820_31297580_417.jpg
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    edpearsonedpearson Posts: 331
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Because of Rock Band, songs/bands that haven't been popular since their chart-lives have had a resurgence of air-play on radio stations and downloads on iTunes, etc. I had run across some statistics that supported this statement but unfortunately couldn't find them right now.

Personally, I'm now interested in quite a few bands that I never chose to be exposed to before because of Rock Band.

Absolutely right! There are quite a few bands that I never got into during their hey-day (Iron Maiden and Bon Jovi to name a couple), but I totally get into them now thanks to playing Rock Band. And I have noticed a lot of tracks on the Rock Band game making it back onto the radio. I love this game and it's been the only game I've played since it came out (it's an excellent party game, BTW). The only thing I hate is that there isn't any Pearl Jam, especially since Guitar Hero III has Even Flow!!! So any PJ tracks in Rock Band 2 totally makes my day. Now that Rock Band has been doing the full album DLC (that's "DownLoadable Content"), I'm hoping that PJ can be a featured album download (and I personally think "Ten" or "Vs" would be the best choices). I've noticed that RB tends to release several songs via DLC from the same bands that made it onto the original game (ie, several songs from bands that made the game were issued later for purchase from bands such as The Police, Metallica, Iron Maiden, The Clash, Kiss, Pixies, etc, etc, etc). Thus, I'm thinking if only one song from Pearl Jam makes it, then the possibility of more coming down the road is very probable. Doesn't matter because I'm going to buy RB2 no matter what and if it has a PJ song, I'm stoked!!!!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

===========================
  • Options
    jimc3 wrote:
    it isn't 1992 anymore, but how many times have I heard that it was SO awful that the Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" was used in a car commercial...and now the original gem they vowed to never let get tarnished is going to be part of a video game?

it would just really, really surprise me.

then again, I never thought they'd sign on to a label that specializes in American Idol alums, so...

Isn't that song also on CSI:Miami??? I don't watch that show, but I thought that song was part of the theme music.

These days, everybody is selling out. Even the Flaming Lips are featured in a Ford commercial (the ones where they're touting the Microsoft Sync media center).
    Rock on!
    ~Edward

• Options
    And I'm nearly as stoked that GnR's "November Rain" will make it into that game! That song is a classic and features one of my favorite guitar solos of all-time! I was disappointed that GnR's "Welcome to the Jungle" didn't make it into the original RB game because it was actually featured in the game's trailer before it came out -- which would lead anyone to believe that that particular song is in the game! It didn't make it onto RB, but it eventually made it's way to the Guitar Hero franchise instead. Urrrggh!!!!
    Rock on!
    ~Edward