It Hurts !!! How many stitches?

2»

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I got hit by a car once when I zoomed down my driveway on my BMX and tried to jump a ramp onto the road- 6 stitches in my knee.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • mattdinglemattdingle Posts: 180
    mattdingle wrote:
    Well fellow jammers .Whats the worst injury accident you ever had ?????? and how many stitches?

Mine was playing soccer and a guy grabbed me by the balls :shock: and out they popped :lol:
    14 stitches. Very sore .
    Can ya top that .
    Damn! That had to hurt :shock:

It hurt alright but the stitches were worse. :o clip clip. ha aha
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    stab wound to the stomache 6 inches long...30 staples or so to close me up....stupid butcher knives :o...that was 20 years ago.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,690
    stab wound to the stomache 6 inches long...30 staples or so to close me up....stupid butcher knives :o...that was 20 years ago.

wow, have you really been stabbed?
    I have never had stitches in my 37 yrs. Have had many cuts that probably required stitches, I'm just afraid of doctors and prefered not go and get stitches. Let them heal on there own. One time I was thinking for sure I would need stitches, using one of those box cutters. Went to the doctors office and he said they cut was so clean and not to worry about it, besides the usual keep it clean stuff while it heals.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    BLACK35 wrote:

wow, have you really been stabbed?
    I have never had stitches in my 37 yrs. Have had many cuts that probably required stitches, I'm just afraid of doctors and prefered not go and get stitches. Let them heal on there own. One time I was thinking for sure I would need stitches, using one of those box cutters. Went to the doctors office and he said they cut was so clean and not to worry about it, besides the usual keep it clean stuff while it heals.
    ...ya one drunken sunday i wound up on the wrong end of a butcher knife :evil: