I have a sick, sick kitty...

2»

Comments

• StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    hope little kitty is doing well

i know exactly how you feel...

missing hankie :cry: but if there had been a chance, i'd have been here too

i am recovering from an accident and don't have much in the way of funds right now, but i'll be happy to send what i can..every little bit helps right?

good luck
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • hinxhinx Posts: 416
    Man, the awesomeness of the people in this community never ceases to amaze me. I'm more of a lurker than an active poster around here and never could have predicted the generosity you guys have shown me. It's just amazing.

Foppa's doing well so far! He has to go to the vet pretty often - like biweekly at this point - which is tough but also reassuring, since so far there hasn't been a relapse. I'll post a picture as soon as he's feeling more social.

Again, at the risk of sounding totally cheesy, this thread has cemented my belief that we Pearl Jam fans are a pretty good bunch of people. I really can't thank you all enough.

-Kelly
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm glad he's doing well! :)
  • EmBleve wrote:

+1
    The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself - EV

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    EmBleve wrote:

BUMP
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    Sorry to hear about your kitty...I know just how you feel, my cat just had to have surgery for an infection and she gets her stitches out today. Hope your kitty is feeling better very soon!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    Bumpy!!:)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2