Is this an actual thread?

with no new newbies, these are the threads we are left to endure. :|

:lol::lol:

Time to re-invent myself
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    I could swear my dog miaowed today.
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I know some people take this board VERY seriously, but I come here when I'm bored out of my mind, so don't expect much. :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    I know some people take this board VERY seriously, but I come here when I'm bored out of my mind, so don't expect much. :lol:

An that is exactly what you will get...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Indoor all the way!

Had two cats growing up. One lived to be 19, the other 18. Both very happy kitties.

My cat now is a 4 year old indoor and she seems to like it.
  • Our cat is 11 and she still plays like a kitten. She comes running when I call her too, like a dog. Most cats don't budge when you call them, unless you bribe them with treats.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    My kitten plays fetch with me. I throw a ball into the other room, he runs after it and drops it back at my feet.

Is this normal cat behavior? lol. He also pants really loud like a dog after a few runs. :lol:

My cat that I had in college (I had to put him to sleep several years ago :( ) use to play fetch with his toys. The greatest part about it is that each time he brought the toy back I would reward him with catnip, which encouraged him to keep bringing his toy back. However, since he was basically getting more stoned with each fetch, about 5 or 6 fetches in, he was too stoned to bring the toy all the way back me...so the game was over pretty quickly :lol:

I have 2 cats now and they don't fetch but they sit in front of my living room window together and watch for me to come home from work...which is more of a "dog" behavior.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave Posts: 41,823
    afroannnie wrote:

I have 2 cats now and they don't fetch but they sit in front of my living room window together and watch for me to come home from work...which is more of a "dog" behavior.

My cats do that also. Then they go to the door and greet me (or sometimes run out the door into the hallway :lol: )
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

My cats do that also. Then they go to the door and greet me (or sometimes run out the door into the hallway :lol: )

Yeah my kitties are always trying to get out too...this morning we got snow in PA and my cat Jonas still tried to run out... :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....