Options

**WINNER EV SOLO AUSTRALIAN TOUR POSTER COMPETITION/CLOSED**

123457»

Comments

• Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    This was an awesome competition and i wanna send my congrats to the winners,
    You have some great stuff given to you by a even greater person.. :D

LouLou you rule :thumbup:

Treat the gifts well and keep on rockin

Greetzz

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,936
    I can't think of anyone more cool than Paul to win that poster, congrats Paul, one more poster for your (on her way) little girl's room, Eddie is going to look awesome next to winnie the poh ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    oh..i just saw this..congrats to the winners and thanks for the offer :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Awww Dimi! I'm so sorry! :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    That's so lovely Appie, wish I had one for you too! Wish I had one for everyone that entered! You have a great day mate! :D Or night?? :? I can never get it right! :lol:
    appie wrote:

Greetzz

Appie
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Sounds like it's gone to the right person, I do always see his avatar in the list of Holy Grail donaters. ;) Sounds like they were both very deserving, that's great! :D
    arq wrote:
    I can't think of anyone more cool than Paul to win that poster, congrats Paul, one more poster for your (on her way) little girl's room, Eddie is going to look awesome next to winnie the poh ;)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Loulou wrote:
    That's so lovely Appie, wish I had one for you too! Wish I had one for everyone that entered! You have a great day mate! :D Or night?? :? I can never get it right! :lol:
    appie wrote:

Greetzz

Appie

Just woke up,so i have the whole day still ahead of me,yeah the half of the world lies between us,so a different time comes with it..
    I wish you also a great day(or night?) also

Much love and greetzz to down under.. :thumbup: :wave:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Loulou wrote:
    Sorry, took me ages to cut out all those little names and put them in the icecream container!

I just wanna say, I wish I had one of these posters/badge packs for all of you. :( There are so many people in this group that have been amazingly kind to me but I had to draw it fair and square. So here goes..................................................................................

The Poster goes to............ Pdalowsky!!!!!!

and the badges and stickers go to......................threefish10!!!!

Well done guys!!! Please PM me with your details!

A special thanks to everyone who bumped this thread! Big love sent to Japan from Adelaide, hope and best wishes for everyone who has suffered over there. xoxox

Much Love,

Lou :D

hey Lou, big thanks for this, I never expected to win - just wanted to throw into the discussion that Powderfinger tune because i really like it and its very under appreciated

I also havent won anything here to date, so this is quite a shock...albeit a welcome one.

You rock....thanks again :D

ps if Eddie makes it to the Uk, you can be sure there will be a poster headed your way ;) (i know thats not the idea here but reciprocation is a glorious thing)
  • Options
    arq wrote:

:shock: :shock: Jose come on my friend lets not be giving me a heart attack now!!!!

The little one on the way is another guy so those feared days of being a protective dad over his teenage daughter will never materialise. The whole thought of that brings on anxiety and I dont even have a daughter. The inside of a guys mind is an odd place. So im just kinda thinking now 'i hope those scan people got the gender right'.....

BTW we have decided on james for baby two....the wife hasnt picked it up yet but i got a PJ reference in again, ok inadvertently Jam(es)!! ;) I had hoped for Jeremy but someone tipped her off and she thinks there is already way too much PJ in her life....
  • Options
    arq wrote:

oh but mate, thanks for your super kind words
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300

+1 great offer Loulou!!
    and congrats Paul!! :)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Paulina87 wrote:

+1 great offer Loulou!!

same here!! great job, Lorna & congrats to Paul! 8-)8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Well done and thanks to LouLou for the comp and very well done to the winners :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Thanks for your support in my fundraiser Paulina, it was much appreciated! :D
    Paulina87 wrote:

+1 great offer Loulou!!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Thanks for entering Dottles! :D
    dottles wrote:
    Well done and thanks to LouLou for the comp and very well done to the winners :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    I'm so happy that someone won who hasn't won anything, that's great! By what people have said to me to, it sounds like you are a very nice person too. That's a very sweet gesture, you don't have to do that, just have a beer for me instead! :lol: I'll get both those gifts out to you as soon as I can, it can get hard not being allowed to drive and having an 8 month old! :roll:
    CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH YOU AND TO EVERYONE I MENTIONED IN MY FIRST POST, WHETHER YOU SAW THIS THREAD OR NOT, I ENTERED YOU IN IT! :lol: AND TO DIMI, SO SORRY YOU DIDN'T SEE IT!!!! I PROMISE TO ADD YOU NEXT TIME REGARDLESS!!!
    THANKS FOR ENTERING GUYS AND GHOULS! :D
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Sorry, took me ages to cut out all those little names and put them in the icecream container!

I just wanna say, I wish I had one of these posters/badge packs for all of you. :( There are so many people in this group that have been amazingly kind to me but I had to draw it fair and square. So here goes..................................................................................

The Poster goes to............ Pdalowsky!!!!!!

and the badges and stickers go to......................threefish10!!!!

Well done guys!!! Please PM me with your details!

A special thanks to everyone who bumped this thread! Big love sent to Japan from Adelaide, hope and best wishes for everyone who has suffered over there. xoxox

Much Love,

Lou :D

hey Lou, big thanks for this, I never expected to win - just wanted to throw into the discussion that Powderfinger tune because i really like it and its very under appreciated

I also havent won anything here to date, so this is quite a shock...albeit a welcome one.

You rock....thanks again :D

ps if Eddie makes it to the Uk, you can be sure there will be a poster headed your way ;) (i know thats not the idea here but reciprocation is a glorious thing)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Loulou wrote:
    Thanks for your support in my fundraiser Paulina, it was much appreciated! :D
    Paulina87 wrote:

+1 great offer Loulou!!

my pleasure ;):D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    Thanks for the chance. :D
    ~JzP
  • Options
    Your welcome mate, thanks for entering! :)
    JzP wrote:
    Thanks for the chance. :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    sickofitsickofit Norway Posts: 780
    Big congratulations to pdalowsky and threefish10!! Thanks Loulou for running the comp, v.cool!
    if I keep holding out,.... will the light shine through?
  • Options
    Your very welcome mate!
    sickofit wrote:
    Big congratulations to pdalowsky and threefish10!! Thanks Loulou for running the comp, v.cool!

Just thought I would let you guys know that I made it to the Post Office this arvo!!!! and sent off the poster and the sticker/badge pack!!!! Hope it doesn't take too long! Thanks guys! :D:D:D Had lots of fun doing this!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Got my stickers and badges in the mail today loulou.

thanks heaps again for offering up the wonderful prizes to be won. i guess Paul's will take a little longer to reach him them me.

Thank you so much, they are so cool.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    It was really fun to run this competition, thanks so much for entering Glenn, really appreciated it! Thanks to Paul too and to everyone that came up with great Aussie bands. :D:D:D:D
    Got my stickers and badges in the mail today loulou.

thanks heaps again for offering up the wonderful prizes to be won. i guess Paul's will take a little longer to reach him them me.

Thank you so much, they are so cool.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2