Options

The Most Ridiculous Situation, EVER!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    My sister and mom own Augusta Corporate Events planning trip to Augusta for the tournament. They also do shopping for Masters Merchandise. If anyone is ineterested, you can go to their website and sign up for the list so you can get it sent to you each year and you can place orders if you are wanting anything from the Tournament. You would have to place them quick because they are going shopping on Monday. Their website is http://www.augustacorporateevents.com/. Happy shopping!!
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    You made the right decision. Music trumps sports every day. Especially when it has anything to do with PJ.
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    I would look at it this way, the Masters happens every year about the same time, and you can always try for it again. There is a chance Ed won't do a solo tour ever again. So do you pass up a possible once in a lifetime chance for something you know can do later in life?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Go to the MASTERS! This is an chance you may never get again. Surely EV will tour again next time he needs a new surfboard. IMO you won't miss anything if you go to the Masters.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Motown322Motown322 Posts: 465
    I'd be going to The Masters... you did not make the right call. :D
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    go to the saturday show in LA, hop on a plane watch the masters the next day. problem solved.
  • Options
    WHIPSONWHIPSON St. Paul Posts: 86
    I do feel your pain. Both rare events. I would have to flip a coin. I just did and it landed heads, I'll take your EV ticks. Thanks!
    Lolla St. Paul 1992
    Minneapolis 1998
    Minneapolis 2003
    St. Paul 2006
    Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    EvilRabbitEvilRabbit Posts: 286
    4Powers20 wrote:
    or watch some of the greatest golfers in the world or watch a millionaire make noise with metal strings on wood and yell. (generalizing can go both ways)

You're comparing an artist making beautiful and soulful music with substance, to a guy hitting a ball. And Ed made those millions making such music, not by hitting a ball, wearing ugly conservative clothes for endorsement money, and walking around areas which should be turned into public parks.

And, no, God isn't real either.

But that's just my opinion and you're free to hang onto yours. Golf is fun to play, but it's a dumb-ass spectator sport. "Woohoo! Hole in one!" Who gives a shit???
    Are you a screenwriter?
    www.screenplaymechanic.com