Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
edited January 2008 in The Porch
You know who you are
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not me, I'm not happy.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    got one what????
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Not me, I'm not happy.
    I knew it would be nearly impossible
  • Options
    please....fellow tri-state area here....:D

Got what...a ticket perhaps????
  • Options
    Everything sold out
  • Options

POSTERS
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    A Klausen poster
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    For The Love Of God..............what!!!!!
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

pretty sure they are talking about klausen's pearl jam posters for sale on artillerydesign.com
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PettyHeadPettyHead Erie, PA Posts: 128
    Just A Waste Of Time
    1998 -Barrie, ON
    2003 -Cleveland
    2006 -Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2007 -Lolla
    2008 -EV -Santa Cruz, PJ -DC
    2009 -EV -Baltimore I & II, PJ -Chicago I
    2010 -Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 -EV -Detroit, Bridge School I & II, PJ -Toronto
    2013 -Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - PJ - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Toronto I, Wrigley I & II, TOTD - MSG
    2017 - PJ - NYC - RRHOF Induction, EV - Nashville
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, ON, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago I & II
    2024 - Baltimore
  • Options
    his website is complete bullshit... i get on the mainpage fine and then everytime id click on the poster i wanted itd fuckin freeze... i was on top of it too... as soon as the link came up i was there... WTF

congrats to those that got one... so much for financing my trip to italy with BK posters...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    oh....sorry for that premature insanity ;)

I'm a little twitchy lately...cant wait for a SHOW!
  • Options
    PettyHeadPettyHead Erie, PA Posts: 128
    They need to update their websites and servers if they are going to announce sales to hundreds of people.
    1998 -Barrie, ON
    2003 -Cleveland
    2006 -Cleveland, Pittsburgh
    2007 -Lolla
    2008 -EV -Santa Cruz, PJ -DC
    2009 -EV -Baltimore I & II, PJ -Chicago I
    2010 -Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 -EV -Detroit, Bridge School I & II, PJ -Toronto
    2013 -Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - PJ - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Toronto I, Wrigley I & II, TOTD - MSG
    2017 - PJ - NYC - RRHOF Induction, EV - Nashville
    2018 - Wrigley I & II
    2022 - Hamilton, ON, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago I & II
    2024 - Baltimore
  • Options
    I forgot. Damn hockey game, at least the right team is winning.
  • Options
    Had a Vic in my cart and couldnt log in fast enough....was gone by billing page.
  • Options
    PettyHead wrote:
    They need to update their websites and servers if they are going to announce sales to hundreds of people.
    honestly! im no computer nerd so i have no idea how the internet works... but there HAS to be a better way of doing these sales... itd be one thing if people beat me to it and it said "sold out" but the site fuckin crashed like 20 times just trying to navigate to the poster i was looking for

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    honestly! im no computer nerd so i have no idea how the internet works... but there HAS to be a better way of doing these sales... itd be one thing if people beat me to it and it said "sold out" but the site fuckin crashed like 20 times just trying to navigate to the poster i was looking for

the site did not crash

limited number of portals and if they are all occupied then you dont get through to the next step

or something like that

I just wish there was a way to limit them to 10c members, that might have helped

Did anyone here get anything?

EDIT: I think its crashed now! Account suspended. Probably didnt have enough bandwith to handle the sale.
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:

I just wish there was a way to limit them to 10c members, that might have helped

why? we are no better than anyone else who wants to buy these.
  • Options
    now the site says "this account has been suspended" and nothing comes up... weak... i understand what you mean by the portals thing but i think he shouldve rearranged his site strictly for this sale... just put a simple link to every poster available for today only on a simple background that would load easily... now we just gotta wait n see how many of these end up on ebay... i havent heard of anyone here getting anything yet...

• Options
    why? we are no better than anyone else who wants to buy these.

because I think a lot of the non 10C folks buy solely to flip while MOST of the 10cers buy to keep or trade

plus its a limited PJ item-should go to the fan club first IMHO
  • Options
    bm12musicbm12music Posts: 292
    Had a Built to Spill in my cart but couldn't get to the shipping stage - hopefully its still sitting there when the site is back up??
    Auck - Feb 28, 98
    Syd - Nov 08, 06
    West Palm Beach - Jun 11, 08
    Tampa - Jun 12, 08
    Melb - Nov 20, 09
    Syd - Nov 22, 09
    Bris - Nov 25, 09
    Auck - Nov 27, 09
    Christchurch - Nov 29, 09
    EV - Bris - Mar 10 & 12, 11
    EV - New - Mar 16, 11
    EV - Syd - Mar 18, 11
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    because I think a lot of the non 10C folks buy solely to flip while MOST of the 10cers buy to keep or trade

plus its a limited PJ item-should go to the fan club first IMHO
    not sure if the 10C server is any better than brads but maybe it wouldve worked better to had let the 10C sell the PJ posters for BK and he couldve sold posters for other bands on his site... to divide the congestion

• Options
    got the bts in my cart but didnt made it to check out.. Have heard about 1 guy who got 1 poster (eb)
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    now the site says "this account has been suspended" and nothing comes up... weak... i understand what you mean by the portals thing but i think he shouldve rearranged his site strictly for this sale... just put a simple link to every poster available for today only on a simple background that would load easily... now we just gotta wait n see how many of these end up on ebay... i havent heard of anyone here getting anything yet...

It costs too much for him to make changes. Probably has spent three times more than he originally thought. I can see him sitting at home now:

Again? I need more bandwith and faster servers again? Thats it IM done with this!
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    not sure if the 10C server is any better than brads but maybe it wouldve worked better to had let the 10C sell the PJ posters for BK and he couldve sold posters for other bands on his site... to divide the congestion

its definitely better, it would have helped
  • Options
    Did anyone get anything? I wonder if there will be another attempt at a sale? If there is anything left. I had a Vic and a Copenhegen in my cart then....CRASH~!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    its back but everything is gone
  • Options
    Did anyone get anything? I wonder if there will be another attempt at a sale? If there is anything left. I had a Vic and a Copenhegen in my cart then....CRASH~!
    i dont get how you had the time to get to 2 different posters and click add to cart when i wasnt able to even look at a single one the second the site when up... waddup wit dat??

his sites back up now... i was hoping some would be back there but nope... looks like theyre sold out fo real

• Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    its back but everything is gone
    WAIT! NO! THERES STILL HOPE! i just found a cincinnati for only $60! HURRY GO NOW!

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    WAIT! NO! THERES STILL HOPE! i just found a cincinnati for only $60! HURRY GO NOW!

that and the prague have been there for awhile