ingrown toenails/.....

2»

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

here is my pre picture..

Oh man you have got to be fucking kidding,that has given me the serious boak :sick::sick::sick: ... how the hell did it get to that bad and over what level of time?

For the sake of any other weak stomachs around here I have removed the image ... there is no need to see that image over and over again

Oh man :o
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    stargirl69 wrote:

here is my pre picture..

Oh man you have got to be fucking kidding,that has given me the serious boak :sick::sick::sick: ... how the hell did it get to that bad and over what level of time?

For the sake of any other weak stomachs around here I have removed the image ... there is no need to see that image over and over again

it only hurts on certain days..or when someone steps on it :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    stargirl69 wrote:

here is my pre picture..

.....and for that we thank you.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    DUDE!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    stargirl69 wrote:

here is my pre picture..

it only hurts on certain days..or when someone steps on it :lol:

:o How the hell does that not hurt like a mother 24/7 :shock: this is why I look after my feet :? ... I do feel a wee bit sorry for you :cry:
    DUDE!!!!!

dude ..google images ingrown toenails...

do you really think i would let that happen???????
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    SFCIngrown2.jpg

here is my pre picture..

Is that for real?!!! Holy shit. That is awesome! Hope its not too painful. How does that happen? You know they over the counter stuff to prevent it from getting that bad. :lol: did you stub your toe on the hoverround in miami? tell you doctor about that. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    THAT IS NOT MY TOENAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,704
    It is now...at least in the eyes of the AET.
    This weekend we rock Portland

PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK I'AM A FILTHY ANIMAL :lol::lol:
    Poncier wrote:

SAT NIGHT ...RYZEUP WILL PERSONALLY LOOK AT MY TOES to confirm that is not mine :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    I just threw up in trash bin.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

that WILL BE your toenail if you keep posting nasty pics like that! 81?!?! We need a sledgehammer to meet neily's big toe....PRONTO! Or maybe unlost can 'take care' of that for you too....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I just threw up in trash bin.

:D:D:lol:
    Poncier wrote:

SAT NIGHT ...RYZEUP WILL PERSONALLY LOOK AT MY TOES to confirm that is not mine :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

I'm just bummed that isn't your toenail. but i will confirm. :lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146

PEOPLE ARE GONNA THINK I'AM A FILTHY ANIMAL :lol::lol:

like we didn't already ;)

I don't believe you :lol:
    i was just looking for more and almost made myself throw-up :lol:
    stargirl69 wrote:

I don't believe you :lol:

;)
    alright kiddies....im off to the surfer...i mean dr nails
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    trim them fuckers....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    all i hav to say is.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby soft.....who wants to feel em???????
    i've been waiting to hear! :lol: did it hurt? I hope there is no big bandage that is going to make it hard to rock out on Saturday.

How was the doc? good stories?

How was it ... did you cry :D and did they give you that "thing" home with you in a jar?
  • My nail has almost grown back fully. I've had it removed twice. The worst is when they freeze it. I fucking hate needles - they terrify me. I can't watch. I kind of like the crunching sound when the doc takes the toenail off though. But if it happens again I think I'll have the roots taken out.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    stargirl69 wrote:
    did they give you that "thing" home with you in a jar?

:lol::lol: i was wondering that too.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    i've been waiting to hear! :lol: did it hurt? I hope there is no big bandage that is going to make it hard to rock out on Saturday.

How was the doc? good stories?

NAH it wasn't bad enough to hurt... :( :mrgreen:

no bandage it was a basically getting my toenails trimmed....(did i just say that) :lol:

my feet will be ready!!!!

doc just got back from costa rica!!! he has the life

and he brought up the ny surf contest b4 me....he was like you better invite me out..im taking the week off :lol:8-)

i'll throw a few boards on the top of my car and will will be out with taj and ks10 :? ...not me i said 8-)
    stargirl69 wrote:
    How was it ... did you cry :D and did they give you that "thing" home with you in a jar?

no tears star....whistles while looking away ;):lol:

nah they went flying all over the floor and i lost em....

he is so awesome with these huge ass set of clippers...these things can cut you whole toe off no problem..i get abit nervous because he is all hyped up with the surf talk..i don't need him slipping
    My nail has almost grown back fully. I've had it removed twice. The worst is when they freeze it. I fucking hate needles - they terrify me. I can't watch. I kind of like the crunching sound when the doc takes the toenail off though. But if it happens again I think I'll have the roots taken out.

you were on a whole different level than me it seems.... that doesn't sound to fun :(