ingrown toenails/.....

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
hurt like a mofo

415 appt. to have it ripped out ....

pre and post picture for those interested
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Thanks, but no.

;)
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Thanks, but no.

;)

well the pre picture is a pretty normal toe....but the post picture is where it gets abit freaky :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Thanks, but no.

;)

I thought you were a 'foot man'? yes/no?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I'm sure Claireack would be VERY interested... :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Thanks, but no.

;)

yes, but not in this case. I am a fair weather foot fan.
    I'm sure Claireack would be VERY interested... :mrgreen:

where is she?

i only have 3 mour hours of big toe pain left....

how is jr?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Thanks, but no.

;)

surprized you didn't find my foot on the porch...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    it would be pretty cool to post a picture of the ingrown toenail
    i seldom frequent that scary place.

I have stunning feet at home.

:D
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

you have work feet and home feet?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    hurt like a mofo

yes and yes.

(not a fetish thing. it's just pretty damn impossible to gross me out, but i like to try.)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • I seem to recall a nice needle into the toe, but mine was in the summer of 1991..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Please don't post the picture. I'd rather be strapped down and forced to watch 24 hours of "The Yankee Years" on YES.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I seem to recall a nice needle into the toe, but mine was in the summer of 1991..

noooo..just a huge set of pliers and alittle snip snip :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

you have work feet and home feet?

Left foot, left foot

Right foot, right

Feet in the morning

Feet at night.

Left foot,

Left foot,

Left foot,

Right.

Wet foot, dry foot

Low foot, high foot

Front feet, back feet

Red feet, black feet

Left foot, right foot

Feet, feet, feet

How many, many feet you meet.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Please don't post the picture. I'd rather be strapped down and forced to watch 24 hours of "The Yankee Years" on YES.
    Clockwork_9.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    hurt like a mofo

yes and yes.

(not a fetish thing. it's just pretty damn impossible to gross me out, but i like to try.)

ahh i was waiting for you.....the best part is ...my foot dr. is a burnout surfer dude in his 50's

travels the world in search of the waves....has surfed all the best places including pipe

and i haven't seen him in over a year so i'm sure he will have some awesome stories

see im gonna start a thread saying looka t this hot chick ....and when you open it up BOOM bloody toenail!!!!!!
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    hurt like a mofo

yes and yes.

ahh i was waiting for you.....the best part is ...my foot dr. is a burnout surfer dude in his 50's

travels the world in search of the waves....has surfed all the best places including pipe

and i haven't seen him in over a year so i'm sure he will have some awesome stories

Is he a "Dr" like Dr. J is a "Dr"?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    hurt like a mofo

yes and yes.

you can compare battle scars. your ingrown toenail vs. his split shin he got at teahupoo. :lol: i want a burnout surfer doctor!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yes and yes.

no he is a DR....i sometimes hear screams from the other rooms and i begin to wonder ...but then i am soothed when this big tan burnout looking dude walks in with pliers......

"yea man i was in hawaii last week...cut my leg on some coral...."
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,704

Dr+Nick.jpg

Neily, ask Dr. Nick about phenol on the root of the nail, I had chronic issues with ingrowns and haven't had a problem for a decade since being treated with phenol.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

yes and yes.

you can compare battle scars. your ingrown toenail vs. his split shin he got at teahupoo. :lol: i want a burnout surfer doctor!

im telling ya...he always has an injury story :lol:

battled some gnarly waves at bells 2 weeks ago ...slater tried to drop in on my 15 ft but i kicked him off his board ..sick dude sick
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Thanks, but no.

;)

Yep I'm with Dissidentman here :lol: .... my feet "thing" stops at anything funky/infected freaky looking going on :sick:

Good luck ... I hear it's not pleasant :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Man I've had ingrown toenails removed twice, both of them probably 15 years or so ago.

I've still got one of them wrapped in gauze and in a Ziploc bag somewhere at my parents' house. I should probably look for that and get that out of there... :lol:
    Poncier wrote:

Dr+Nick.jpg

Neily, ask Dr. Nick about phenol on the root of the nail, I had chronic issues with ingrowns and haven't had a problem for a decade since being treated with phenol.

he mentioned a procedure where they cut them out and then burn the area with an acid type deal...and they never grow back.....but im like nah man ...i'll pay u $ 40 to clip them out every year or so

oh wait i think thats what your talking about.. duhhh i will ask thanks
    stargirl69 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Yep I'm with Dissidentman here :lol: .... my feet "thing" stops at anything funky/infected freaky looking going on :sick:

Good luck ... I hear it's not pleasant :?

when the first few clips start you see stars..but you gotta remeber that when its done in a minute the relief is unbelievable
    SFCIngrown2.jpg

here is my pre picture..
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192

I would concur.. ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Jason78Jason78 Posts: 400
    O.....M......G! A double! There goes my breakfast.
    I use to get these all the time as a kid and had around ten surgeries until my Dad got tired of taking me to the Dr. so I had permanent surgery on both sides. Same procedure except they permanently remove a narrow sliver on each side. Haven't had one since and if your Dr is good you can barely tell.