PJ Song : I'm still here. ???

Comments

• odiedragonodiedragon Posts: 206

...what the shit just happened.

I mean, I know what happened. I heard this for the first time, on 10c Radio just now.

I'll be over here, huddled in a corner.

for real? on 10C radio?

No bullshit friend. I wouldn't have heard it any other way before now...
    "So now, I drink wine." - Milwaukee, WI 10/20/14
    "How fortunate were we that we were born in Chicago..." - Rosemont, IL 5/14/15
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
    "Cómo se dice 'really high'?" - Mexico City, DF 11/28/15
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Well we could stand some Lost Kats! :smiley:

I hope they're playing it...Its a phenomenal song IMO. Bring on some unreleased material please!!! (lost dogs 2 or whatever you wanna call it)

• Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037

I mean, I know what happened. I heard this for the first time, on 10c Radio just now.

for real? on 10C radio?

I've heard it on sirium pearl Jam radio a few times
  • Hawk123 said:

for real? on 10C radio?

I've heard it on sirium pearl Jam radio a few times
    was the origin ever mentioned?

new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

was the origin ever mentioned?

No. Just the song (track?) popping up out of nowhere on 10C Radio while I was trying to work.

Blindsided me really hard.
    "The irony is that maybe someday they'll find exactly that... maybe that's a good thing." - Rosemont, IL 5/15/15
    "[Unthought Known] wasn't the *worst* thing I'd ever done..." Central Park, NYC 9/26/15
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    If this isn't allowed kat or sea please take down. If you haven't heard it check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMfat-Pb7A
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:

If this isn't allowed kat or sea please take down. If you haven't heard it check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMfat-Pb7A

if they are playing it on their own radio station, I'm guessing it's ok now. or NHiding is in a lot of shit. LOL

www.headstonesband.com

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    i go with nhiding is full of shit lol.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Maybe it was just to see if we were paying attention? ;)
    edited May 2015
    Caught it again... not a fluke.

There was a comment on here that I think was taken down (for obvious reasons, if you'd read it) but all I'll say is that "Can't be, the math doesn't work."
  • anyone have a guess as to whose guitar work is on this? is it Ed, or is it Mike?

www.headstonesband.com

• NanouNanou Posts: 191

I heard it today for the first time, while trying to work. I had to stop and check what song it was.
  • KP_McMinnKP_McMinn Posts: 748
    EV58531 said:

I heard this song on PJ Radio and it said it's from "Lost Dogs". Is it a hidden track? It's not on my CD. Maybe a Christmas Single? Anyone know anything about this song? Thanks. Eddie V.

It is a B side from the Into the Wild Soundtrack.
  • JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    It's not a b side to Into the wild! Again with more wrong info being distributed.

Listen to it. It's the same recording session as "I'm open" so therefore it's a no code era outtake/unreleased track.

It's been floating around for many years online, way before into the wild.

I've seen it as long ago as the bird man sessions and lost dogs release. It likely got leaked around the same time.

I never see it mentioned, but I'm sure a lot of people here have never heard the bird man sessions and therefore haven't heard some great covers. There are some really cool Tom Petty, Pink Floyd covers out there.

Google is your friend people!
  • Nanou said:

I heard it today for the first time, while trying to work. I had to stop and check what song it was.
    I am totally changing the track name in my itunes library to "iandaps;m still here".

www.headstonesband.com

• JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

It's not a b side to Into the wild! Again with more wrong info being distributed.

Listen to it. It's the same recording session as "I'm open" so therefore it's a no code era outtake/unreleased track.

What you said here can as well be a wrong info.. Obviously, this reminds a lot "I'm open", but to say it's from the No Code recording session is just another guess.. this is a song that came out from nowhere around the release of Lost Dogs, period. Really hard to say what period this has been recorded, my guess is 2000-2003, but really who knows? Eddie's voice doesn't sound to me like the 1996 period time, but I can be wrong as well. It's an unsolved mystery.
  • "I'm open" is better
  • PapPap Posts: 28,819

I am totally changing the track name in my itunes library to "iandaps;m still here".

:lol:

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024
    Pap said:

:lol:

Yeah that drives me nuts! Come on, it's an apostrophe, it's not THAT hard to code around. Ah well. :)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Sounds like that No Code reissue is coming
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

So if its being played on pjradio, why did kat tell me we arent allowed to talk about it?

Can't talk about music? That's just fucking silly, this shit is not national defense, it's fucking music
  • my2hands said:

So if its being played on pjradio, why did kat tell me we arent allowed to talk about it?

Can't talk about music? That's just fucking silly, this shit is not national defense, it's fucking music
    haha, try talking about any unreleased/leaked tracks. I guarantee you, your thread will get sacked.

www.headstonesband.com

• NanouNanou Posts: 191

:wink:
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Posts: 19,139

anyone have a guess as to whose guitar work is on this? is it Ed, or is it Mike?

In my ears sounds like Ed's style..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..

And yet again... must be kosher now.
  • Does anyone remember the old Rumor Pit emails from 2001 (or so) to about 2003 (or so)? I'm making this up, but:

Have a question? Ask, we're an ear!
    Q: "What's this new song called "I'm Still Here?"
    A: "Who said anything about a new song?"
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,557
    edited December 2015

Does anyone remember the old Rumor Pit emails from 2001 (or so) to about 2003 (or so)? I'm making this up, but:

Have a question? Ask, we're an ear!
    Q: "What's this new song called "I'm Still Here?"
    A: "Who said anything about a new song?"

lol. What happened to the user that I think was named "Rumor Killer"? That person was hilarious.
    Post edited by darthvedder on
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,152
    my2hands said:

Sounds like that No Code reissue is coming

still waiting :look_at_the_time:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17