Options

Ed's Voice

2»

Comments

• Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    of he can split the songs up one by one i can do it....gosh he sounds amazing on those shows....and in that official video is it just me or does he look a touch younger lately? i dunno

What official video? Where? Where?? :)
  • Options
    Saw Ed on his solo tour in Brisbane - I honestly think he sounds better now.
    He hit every note with perfection, i feel sometimes he nearly gets drowned out by the band but solo-ing, he had nothing but himself and his guitar / ukelele / harmonica etc...and he honestly shone!!

Like fine, fine wine, he's getting better with age!! ;)

I totally agree. I think a lot of the amazingness of Ed's voice gets drowned out when he's with PJ. I'm just loving this solo thing he's doing. He should do it a lot more often.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    he sounds great at that Hartford show tho...judging from that link to "low light" and a vid i saw for unthought known...is that a good bootleg to purchase?
    Yes and Hartford 2008 also.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    E.K wrote:
    of he can split the songs up one by one i can do it....gosh he sounds amazing on those shows....and in that official video is it just me or does he look a touch younger lately? i dunno

What official video? Where? Where?? :)
    it's on theskyiscrape.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options

Not really .. I think Ed's definitely starting to show his age and I noticed his hair is getting thinner ... He's still gorgeous though. Now where can I see some video footage of the EV Australian solo shows? :)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:

Not really .. I think Ed's definitely starting to show his age and I noticed his hair is getting thinner ... He's still gorgeous though. Now where can I see some video footage of the EV Australian solo shows? :)
    OMG! WTF!?!?! EK!!?!??!? I thought he looked just beautiful, as usual. Jeez girl, wash your mouth out!!! :evil: or step aside...... ;)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    E.K wrote:

OMG! WTF!?!?! EK!!?!??!? I thought he looked just beautiful, as usual. Jeez girl, wash your mouth out!!! :evil: or step aside...... ;)

Haha ... Well don't forget I didn't get seats close to the stage at any of the shows I went to, so don't listen to me. I'm just going by what I could see through my binoculars. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Haha ... Well don't forget I didn't get seats close to the stage at any of the shows I went to, so don't listen to me. I'm just going by what I could see through my binoculars. :lol::lol:

Oh, btw there's very good footage of RitFW & Hard Sun floating around. Check out fb, or have I sent you it already?
    Am I allowed to say this stuff around here? :?
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Oh, btw there's very good footage of RitFW & Hard Sun floating around. Check out fb, or have I sent you it already?
    Am I allowed to say this stuff around here? :?

Post it on my Wall. Thanks. Shhhhh. ;)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    Hey you already commented on it on my wall I just saw.....
    <hr>
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Oh did I? I'm trying to do too many different things today. Post on FB, post on here, listen to concerts, get all the laundry done etc. :)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    morello wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Oh did I? I'm trying to do too many different things today. Post on FB, post on here, listen to concerts, get all the laundry done etc. :)
    ditto me - exactly! Post on here, check everything on fb, listen to concerts, should be doing the laundry but weather's shit & don't wanna put my new EV tees through drier coz that would probably work out very bad! :evil: Oh & trying to track down all the peeps I met on tour - who said they were on 10c, who fb, who e-mail, who mobile???......
    <hr>