Options

I'M HAMMERED THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Welp, woke up this morning with what I am pretty certain is a broken hand. Fuck fuck fuck.

Haha. That sucks dude, but it's kinda funny.

Make sure you support the Fixer and go with a 3M cast :D

Yeah, it was amusing for a few minutes. Its fucking horrible now, something tells me I need to start thinking about growing up. This is pretty painful. Waiting on hitting the hospital to see if it gets better.

haha, will do.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    bump...and hope nobody is thinking about hitting a hospital again at the moment...can anyone talk with me?? just considering the topic of the thread for tonight....friday...bad week...no work tomorrow...anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?
  • Options
    and, let's not bring up 'growing up'....all in context friends..
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    EmBleve wrote:
    bump...and hope nobody is thinking about hitting a hospital again at the moment...can anyone talk with me?? just considering the topic of the thread for tonight....friday...bad week...no work tomorrow...anyone? anyone? bueller? bueller?

what's the question?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    the question was 'can anyone talk with me'? ....and 81...you are the man of the hour with the penis sh^t. You're all over the place. I love you already.
  • Options
    and the question I guess would be present, yes or no?? BUELLER, BUELLER?? ABSENT........
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    friday night
    dewars on the rocks

life feels fluffy
    :lol::lol::lol:

Im hungry :!:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    drinking some edmund gitzgerald and eating a gyro with fries. who would have thought you could get a killer gyro in subruban chicago. mmmm mmmmm mmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    drinking some edmund gitzgerald and eating a gyro with fries. who would have thought you could get a killer gyro in subruban chicago. mmmm mmmmm mmmm
    I am starving. And stuck in the suburbs with mediocre food. What I would give for a gyro right now.
  • Options
    Get_Right wrote:
    81 wrote:
    I am starving. And stuck in the suburbs with mediocre food. What I would give for a gyro right now.

it was good. mmmmm.. they make the meat extra tasty and just load it into the pita bread until it's just over flowing.

my mouth is still watering.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,948
    Get_Right wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you HATER!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :P

by burbs, you mean long island?
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    81 wrote:
    omg!! I want sommeee!!!
  • Options
    LizardjamLizardjam Posts: 1,121
    Wish I was hammered right now!
    bugs in the way...I feel about you

"New music, new friends. Pearl Jam."

I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stone

"This record is us speaking out in class." -EV on PJ
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    81 wrote:
    omg!! I want sommeee!!!

next time you are in the area, swing on over. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    81 wrote:
    omg!! I want sommeee!!!

next time you are in the area, swing on over. :lol:
    okay, will do........I had to settle for chicken nuggets from BK--something that the fine chick from seattle mentioned the other day on her link for the 'healthier options' in the McD's thread...can't remember but I think it was RCNDY or something like that..
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    i want to get hammered ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    i want to get hammered ;)

you are married? right? :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    EmBleve wrote:
    the question was 'can anyone talk with me'? ....and 81...you are the man of the hour with the penis sh^t. You're all over the place. I love you already.

Yes, I can talk. I might slur some words, but I'm here to help.

Fucking phils. That game sucked ass
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    81 wrote:
    you HATER!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :P

by burbs, you mean long island?
    westchester
    food hell
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

haha. Thanks. I had already left. happy hour + boredom + internet chats = danger and stupidity. :lol:
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    Been a while. I have the itch. 2 hours til happy hour.

flyers win I am getting wasted.

flyers lose I am getting wasted.

it's a win-win scenario. :D
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

haha. Thanks. I had already left. happy hour + boredom + internet chats = danger and stupidity. :lol:

definately! i got 90% on the gmat on tuesday so went and spent a bunch of money at happy hour to celebrate. then proceeded to come home and find all the 'ukulele songs' stuff on presale. woke up the next day with a killer hangover, an empty wallet and what later turned out to be an empty bank account as i bought everything from 10c! i had attempted to convey my excitment on the boards but ... well ... failed :lol:
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    Chip McFlenniganChip McFlennigan Posts: 1,162
    Johnny A. was messed up beyond belief in NYC last night for Cinco.

Holy fuck was I bombed. Hung over as hell today. :|
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Options
    I'm heading to the LC now. See you in this thread in about two hours. 8-)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    getting there....
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    not quite there yet but i will be.....
  • Options
    there. :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    definately! i got 90% on the gmat on tuesday so went and spent a bunch of money at happy hour to celebrate. then proceeded to come home and find all the 'ukulele songs' stuff on presale. woke up the next day with a killer hangover, an empty wallet and what later turned out to be an empty bank account as i bought everything from 10c! i had attempted to convey my excitment on the boards but ... well ... failed :lol:
    :lol: Sorry. :( Yes, that's one of the things I'm talking 'bout. ;)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    :lol: Sorry. :( Yes, that's one of the things I'm talking 'bout. ;)

:D thanks! still so worth it though. :lol: glad to know i'm not alone!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    :sick:
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014