Options

3 Random Facts...lol

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    :lol: Bad shit happens to good people ;) I hope you enjoyed every single bottle!

Eins - I was a wedding today and had something like a rockstar entry with my friend, cause we were too late and we were VGL
    Zwei - I caught the bride's flowers :shock: :lol:
    Drei - I wouldn't want my wedding party to be a stiff and formal affair.
  • Options
    1. Cav, at least you enjoyed it while it lasted.
    2. Leeze, our wedding was really a kick ass party because we only had 40 people.
    3. I am a "Stone Gossard" type of collector.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    1. Cav, at least you enjoyed it while it lasted.
    2. Leeze, our wedding was really a kick ass party because we only had 40 people.
    3. I am a "Stone Gossard" type of collector.

Shimmy - that sounds like an awesome wedding :D

Dave Dee - Motown music makes me happy and sad.
    Dozy - My fridge is empty cause I didn't have time to get food yet after my return to Germany.
    Beaky - The sun is shining and it still feels summery here.
  • Options
    Happy- most of the time.
    Bashful- sometimes.
    Sleepy- right now.
  • Options
    AA Mondays suck.
    BB Mondays suck.
    CC It's good that Mondays don't last forever.
  • Options
    Hungry..

Office is a pig sty at the moment

Was WAY too hungover on Saturday
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    1. I can outdrink Green Circle and was feeling fine on Saturday morning
    b) The boys who were my companions at the PJ20 movie have the collective bladder capacity of a rabbit
    III: One of my coworkers brought me a container of Buffalo Tallow Wild Huckleberry lotion, all the way from South Dakota
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    1. unlost & rkcndy will pass me in posts by the end of the year
    2. unless i keep responding to this thread ;)
    3. our dog is getting his teeth cleaned right now
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    a) MFC is in my sights *revvs engine* :twisted:
    2. RCKNDY is still dancing on air about winning the lottery in Edmonton :twisted: :twisted:
    tres: I have become The Most Popular Consult at work, which is severely cutting into my forum time :x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    1. I can outdrink Green Circle and was feeling fine on Saturday morning
    b) The boys who were my companions at the PJ20 movie have the collective bladder capacity of a rabbit
    III: One of my coworkers brought me a container of Buffalo Tallow Wild Huckleberry lotion, all the way from South Dakota

1. This is true
    2. UD is big on paying it forward
    3. My bucket hat is still wet
  • Options
    1. I eat way to much during football games
    2. I drink way to much during football games
    3. By the superbowl, I may not be VGL...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    1. I had my heart set on getting Radiohead tickets today
    2. I didn't get Radiohead tickets today.
    3. Ticketmaster blows.
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    a. I rearranged my room yesterday; I love to do this and get a different perspective and an instant change of scenery. Now I'm walking in my room twice as much as I was just to look around. :lol:
    2. getting rid of/donating things/clothes I don't use and old writings and papers and things is so liberating.
    III. I am watching Dancing with the Stars for the first time ever this season just because David Arquette is on it, and it's pretty good. Watching people dance is fun.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    1-I drove for the first time since surgery today :D

2-My son grew over 2 inches since last year :shock:

3-I might try taking a nap today :P
  • Options
    1. I happy to hear that Sheila is getting better so quickly, save the stupid headache. :mrgreen:
    2. Laundry is comforting...especially the warm clothes. :mrgreen:
    3. Yes, Embleve, less really is more. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    1-it's raining :(
    b-I get to see a PJ buddy in a few weeks :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    III-early dismissal at school today for my oldest son. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    a - Finally met my parents after I came back from my big US trip and it was awesome.
    b - Congolese sounds strange.
    c - I am becoming a night owl.
  • Options
    1. I really like Red Bull
    2. I really like beef jerky
    3. people that bring me Red Bull and beef jerky are treated as gods
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    1. I have been drinking Bell's beer all week for 5.99 a six pack due to a pricing error at the corner store
    2. the error was realized today and I was called out for not being honest and buying every single 6 pack
    3. I thought they were "just trying to get rid of it" i told the guy ;) .. shit is normally 10 bucks :D
    Bells is good.
    Road trips are good
    Makes you think a road trip to bells would be great
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    1. I have been drinking Bell's beer all week for 5.99 a six pack due to a pricing error at the corner store
    2. the error was realized today and I was called out for not being honest and buying every single 6 pack
    3. I thought they were "just trying to get rid of it" i told the guy ;) .. shit is normally 10 bucks :D
    Bells is good.
    Road trips are good
    Makes you think a road trip to bells would be great
    Agreed.. Meet you there one sunny saturday afternoon? :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Pick a sat. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    This would be fun.. but, we both would have to drive long distances after having visited the factory of a very good brand..

1. I don't know what hotel etiquette is like between to males that barely know each other
    2. I am reminded of a scene in "planes, trains and automobiles"
    3. THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    ! Love Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.
    !! I use the "You're going the wrong way!!!" quote often.
    !!! Some people get it...the others just give me a confused and slightly scared look...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    Today, I bought 4 movies at a thrift store, after work.

I just now finished watching one of the movies which was "Planes, Trains. and Automobiles."

i read afroannie's 3 random facts. :shock: :D
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Today, I bought 4 movies at a thrift store, after work.

I just now finished watching one of the movies which was "Planes, Trains. and Automobiles."

i read afroannie's 3 random facts. :shock: :D

Great movie...so many classic scenes...this one is still one of my faves... :lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US18DpeieVs
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    This would be fun.. but, we both would have to drive long distances after having visited the factory of a very good brand..

1. I don't know what hotel etiquette is like between to males that barely know each other
    2. I am reminded of a scene in "planes, trains and automobiles"
    3. THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS!!!!

i would make the woman drive
    i would give her cash
    i woudl send her shopping.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    i am glad to see that I am not the only person who adores Red Bull

I like Red Bull and OJ in the morning for breakfast-esp if I know it's gonna be a long day

The cute guy at the liquor store in Canada was drinking Red Bull-but he never heard of alcoholic whipped cream :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,493
    today is the jewish new year
    but I am working
    bad jew, bad jew
  • Options
    3. On the way home from work today, I smelled yummy skunk in the air. Yes!
    2. I am sipping on a Mocha to celebrate National Coffee day.
    1. Tomorrow is Friday! Can't wait to see PJ play Mother :D
  • Options
    A-Daytime TV sucks ass...thank heavens for DVR :)
    2-coconut breaded wings....it's whats for dinner :D
    #-I'm praying for NO surgery on Monday :?