Grant Hill response to Jalen Rose

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the biggest issue here, is it's a pistons jersey, the most hated rival of the bulls.

you might as well put on a rogers jersey.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    81 wrote:
    the biggest issue here, is it's a pistons jersey, the most hated rival of the bulls.

jordan left the bulls a looooooooong time ago ... laimbeer is gone, rodman is gone, isiah gone ... only guy there is joe dumars and he was the classy one ... let it go ... :mrgreen:
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Man, the ESPN hype machine is really churning out some horsepower with this one.

I don't get the big deal with this. This shit happened 20 years ago. It was about how Jalen Rose felt then. Him and Grant Hill are good friends now.

Totally not getting how Jalen Rose is some kinda major prick or something. Always seems cool enough when he's on tv. Everybody does stupid shit when they're young.

Prolly could've made a better choice of words, but how do you really explain how you felt without saying how you felt?

Who didn't think that Duke were a bunch of preppy bitches??
    polaris_x wrote:
    81 wrote:

jordan left the bulls a looooooooong time ago ... laimbeer is gone, rodman is gone, isiah gone ... only guy there is joe dumars and he was the classy one ... let it go ... :mrgreen:

it's more than just players, it's teams. The Pistons are by far the Bulls most hated rival today, yesterday and tommorrow.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    81 wrote:

I concur. I hated them when they just recently won as well. I couldn't stand the "DE-TROIT BAS-KET-BALL" every time they got the ball on a turnover.
    shadowcast wrote:
    "DE-TROIT BAS-KET-BALL" every time they got the ball on a turnover.

worst arena annouocer in all of the NBA.

followed by Miami.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg