*** Ed Tour - Brisbane Fanviews Here 03/12/11 ***

13»

Comments

• KrystleKrystle Posts: 26
    if anyone knows the dude who gave ed the live on 10 legs cd and $5 for him to post it back after he got the guys to sign it, tell him to read the fanviews for the 13/3 show. so rad :D
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i really loved this show.. ! :) wankers behind us just slightly annoying.. no, the roadie in the labcoat was not a f*cking dentist, and no, i don't think we care you think Eddie is a commie :? :lol:

-around the bend was purdy, not much of a fan 'til recently
    -new song was great, but i loved night 1's new song more.. !
    -i knew the beatles cover was on the way! stoked to hear it, just sounded amazing in the theatre!
    -off he goes was f*cking great.. the silence from the crowd was one of awe and appreciation throughout :)
    -unthought known - i think this was the Happy Birthday dedication to Ed's Brisbane doctor's wife Shannon? hehe..

nice to see vitabrits and megan at this show... roll on Melbourne :)
    wah
  • HailHailOZHailHailOZ Posts: 350
    New Songs...New Songs...
    If someone IS bootlegging this tour we'll have the LIVE uke album by the end of March!!!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Krystle wrote:
    if anyone knows the dude who gave ed the live on 10 legs cd and $5 for him to post it back after he got the guys to sign it, tell him to read the fanviews for the 13/3 show. so rad :D

Someone said his name was Dean ... but I think it was Kyle.......
  • KrystleKrystle Posts: 26
    aus_suz wrote:
    Krystle wrote:

Someone said his name was Dean ... but I think it was Kyle.......

youre right it was Kyle! i just remembered 4 letters haha, i was so overwhelmed by the whole show that that was a minor detail in a sea of awesomeness :)