Options

Anyone else rocking Liam's CD???

13»

Comments

• Options
    augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    Nah it was a separate CD in a cardboard sleeve (with full graphics) that you get when you buy the disc at the merch table. I'm sure it was very limited so maybe they ran out...when did you buy it? Keep in mind that it was from the April shows, so it certainly couldn't have been available on the EV tour until the August shows started.

damn. sucks to be me. i bought the liam cd last week and got no bonus :(

anyone willing to bnp me a copy of this bonus live cd? or trade??
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    augustwest wrote:
    damn. sucks to be me. i bought the liam cd last week and got no bonus :(

anyone willing to bnp me a copy of this bonus live cd? or trade??
    or just be nice and upload it to mediafire for all to enjoy :D... why does bnp still exist?? its not the 90's anymore theres no reason to be mailing CDs back and forth

i bought liams CD from best buy so i missed out on the bonus CD too
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,178
    sgossard3 wrote:
    or just be nice and upload it to mediafire for all to enjoy :D... why does bnp still exist?? its not the 90's anymore theres no reason to be mailing CDs back and forth

i bought liams CD from best buy so i missed out on the bonus CD too

agreed. you can only get this 2 disc thing by ordering from australia or new zealand looks like.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    pretextpretext Posts: 1,294
    Just bought the album yesterday, but i've been listening to a shamelessly downloaded copy since the EV NYC show. i prefer him live and plan to pick up the live discs when i see him in NY next month. dude rocks out those loops like no one else!
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    Two of them here: http://www.kufala.com/artists/artistBio.php?sel=75

And when you buy his album on the tour, you get a bonus CD of a live show from the April tour.

Which live cd is best??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    EddiesMuseEddiesMuse Posts: 389
    That is all I have been listening to this week! I absolutely love Second Chance!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    That is all I have been listening to this week! I absolutely love Second Chance!

that's my fav too.
  • Options
    gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
    Liam's cd is great. Haven't stopped spinning it since i picked it up in toronto.

Lead Balloon is nuts!
    s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
  • Options
    any of you Boston peeps going to the Paradise to see him in Oct. ?
  • Options
    share wrote:
    Liam is definitely someone who has to be experienced live to appreciate
    the full extent of his talent.

I agree 100%..
    Can't wait to see him and E.J again in october.
    Montreal 08/20/98 | New York 09/11/98 | Wantagh 08/24/00 | Montreal 10/04/00 | Montreal 06/29/03 | Montreal 09/15/05
    Toronto 05/10/06 | Vancouver 04/02//08 (Ed) | Manchester 06/14/08 | Montreal 08/09/08 (Ed) | Montreal 08/10/08 (Ed) 
    Albany 06/08/09 (Ed) | Philadelphia 10/31/09 | Montreal 09/07/11 | Ottawa 05/08/16 | Brooklyn 04/07/17 (RRHOF)
    Dana Point 09/09/17 (Ed) | Rome 06/26/18
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    rockin it everyday
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    any of you Boston peeps going to the Paradise to see him in Oct. ?

I will be there!!!!
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Just got Live (In Spaceland) today. It's fun to hear Eliza-Jane talk. I'd love to see them live again, I keep telling everybody I know to check them out.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    this guy has grown on me.

I def was feeling his preset @ the Opera house on both nights!

now I'm going to have to see him @ the Paradise in October.

who's with me??!!
    I got his album... then he toured here... it cost me $16 Aussie dollars for the ticket.... I practically made money seeing him.. heh

anyways... i had his CD.... then i bought the Vinyl... which came with a copy of the Vinyl version (which has extra tracks on it) Its a double vinyl.. i'm a proud owner of it..

It's a real gem of an album indeed. Not sure i can fault any of the songs..

I also read recently that Neil Finn and a few others helped played on a track after a night out on the booze :p Neil plays Bass on I'll be Lightning...

Liam rocked it Live too.... So glad i saw him....

I have the album on high rotation ;)
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832
    Two of them here: http://www.kufala.com/artists/artistBio.php?sel=75

And when you buy his album on the tour, you get a bonus CD of a live show from the April tour.

Just bought the 2/22 live album...can't pass up $10 w/free shipping
    thanks for the link
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    I liked him so much me and a couple of friends are going to see him in nyc in september. It's going to be awesome. I'm thinking special guests??
    Underneath this smile lies everything...All my hopes, anger, pride and shame...make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past just for today,... I am free.
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    i was jammin to this today great cd
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    The cd is great, I like the more upbeat songs. It has Beatles all over it. Cant wait for him to come back to ny in sept
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    knittedknitted Posts: 244
    yup, it's been on high rotate this year along with itw.
    i saw him on john campbell and thought it was just one of the coolest live musical things i'd seen on the telly in years. usually live music come across a bit lame on the telly but liam was stunning.
    go boy. i'm sooo pround - as a kiwi - that eddie took him on tour - twice.
    http://www.sublime-retro.net

when my ears ring, my heart beats
  • Options
    Gonzo1977Gonzo1977 Posts: 1,696
    Liam is just awesome live.
    I love his CD.

Him and EJ make a really great team and I think if they keep making records...the future's going to be really cool.

Can't wait to see Liam at the Elmo in October!!
  • Options
    KurtK26KurtK26 Posts: 31
    Alright, just bought the 2008 live cd from that site. He may have been the best opener I've seen for PJ or Eddie, and I figured I'd enjoy a live album more than the studio version. Can't wait!
  • Options
    going to see him tonight. yay!
    9/28/96, 9/8/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 9/1/00, 9/2/00, 5/03/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 10/1/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 6/01/06, 6/03/06, 6/19/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 8/7/08 (EV solo)