Holy Crap! I Hope I Don't End Up On YouTube

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Nice cover story...I just knew you were trying out for that new 'OK Go' video remake....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA

:lol: poor unlost!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    LOL
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    btw, holy crap? that's all you could say?

if it had been me, i would have exhausted every curse word in my vocabulary and probably made up a few
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    phillip.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Girl I've been there. Several times. I'm giving you a really high five right now. Rock that shit! And film it next time, would you?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Ok, I admit it, I laughed too.

I have a really funny story about public embarrassment too, but I'm still too embarrassed to tell it.
    :D
    Ok, I admit it, I laughed too.

I have a really funny story about public embarrassment too, but I'm still too embarrassed to tell it.
    :D

Life is more fun if you have no shame. ...or maybe I'm rationalizing a lifetime of embarrassing incidents.

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    my whole life is one embarrassing incident...which is probably why i'm always laughing like a fool :lol:
    I'm crying over here typing this up, it was so embarrassing.

I was standing at the bus stop across the street from work, waiting with several people from my building. There is a parking lot for a business right at the bus stop. Well, normally, the gate is open when we leave. For some reason, it was closed. As I was waiting, I stood sideways and put my right hand up against the fence and leaned against it. The problem is, the gate wasn’t chained locked and the fence gate started moving inward toward the parking lot and literally began dragging me in with it. It dragged me a good twenty feet before I finally jammed my left foot, toes slamming down to the ground to function as a brake before the gate totally took my entire body down. Every foot it moved my body was getting lower and lower to the ground.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. My foot was sore for a month. But my ego still hasn't recovered. :)
    I'm crying over here typing this up, it was so embarrassing.

I was standing at the bus stop across the street from work, waiting with several people from my building. There is a parking lot for a business right at the bus stop. Well, normally, the gate is open when we leave. For some reason, it was closed. As I was waiting, I stood sideways and put my right hand up against the fence and leaned against it. The problem is, the gate wasn’t chained locked and the fence gate started moving inward toward the parking lot and literally began dragging me in with it. It dragged me a good twenty feet before I finally jammed my left foot, toes slamming down to the ground to function as a brake before the gate totally took my entire body down. Every foot it moved my body was getting lower and lower to the ground.

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. My foot was sore for a month. But my ego still hasn't recovered. :)

That is awesome! Own it! Too bad there wasn't video. ...As it was happening did it feel like you were in slow motion? :lol:

Yes, because I couldn't let go because I would have fallen flat on my face. I bet there was a video though from the business - but they probably destroyed realizing it was their fault for not securing the damn gate. :o

Oh God, it's still too fucking funny when I think about it.

And seriously, I jammed my foot down SO HARD, it was bruised for a month.