Peeing

2»

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I just peed, burped and farted at the same time. Damn 5 guys
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    If you're caught "peeing" around these parts, you have to register as a sex offender, because you're publicly exposing yourself... :lol:
    but you could get Uromysitisis poisoning :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    few years back at a nyc meetup i was so drunk that i walked into a stall and didn't even once hit the toilet bowl. just pissed everywhere. i was way way hammered that night. i think it was at the village pourhouse.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    From the age of 15 to 23 there wasn't a public bathroom that I entered that didn't get at least a little mischievous pissing. Resaurants, gas stations, you name it it got the pee. If the place had a drain that was as good as a toilet to me. Few paper towels or tp rolls survived.

Lotta random party hosts have had their toiletries whizzed on, also. If it was out in the open it was in trouble. Wasn't really just toiletries either I guess. Towels and bathroom appliances were common targets.

Ran over a possum once, had to pee. What better place to go than on an ugly marsupial?

I blame it on the fact that I've had to go #2 in alot of horrible places. gross bathrooms, interstate exit ramps, my pants on a school bus, cheerleader's house halfway to a basketball game...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    it's not so much fun when you do it in public and have meddling police officers try give you citations and shit. :x
    www.myspace.com
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    I was coming back from Penn St to Delaware with my hockey team. We took 3 of those large vans for the roadtrip. All the coaches were in one van- not ours. Whilst in State College we decided to sneak a quarter keg onto our van for the long ride home. We were the lead van so the other two were following us. This seems gross now but not at the time- we brought a few 2 liter coke bottles to piss in and empty out the windows. Apparantly the van behind us, with all the coaches in it, had to keep the wipers going the whole time because the piss was flying into their windscreen. There were 10 of us drinking beer and peeing. One of the guys in our van had a major case of stagefright and just couldn't piss into the bottle. After relentless begging to stop we finally pulled over for him. We were all pretty hammered by this point, i think there were a few bottles of Jack going around as well. Anyway, the minute we stopped, our coach came flying into our van screaming about the piss hitting the window. He found us in a wasted state and obviosly went ballistic. He asked to see the liquor and someone gave him an empty bottle of Jack. He screamed for a while and sent us on our way. We finished the keg and sang a few drunk songs about what an asshole the coach was. We continued to pee in the bottles. Needless to say every player on our van was suspended for the next game.
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    This thread is pure win.

A few of my delightful experiences.

One night in NYC, me and my friends drinking, completely smashed. We go INSIDE a random building and peed in sort of the foyer area. Then we hear a guy over the loud speaker asking us what were doing. We bolted.

At my friends college apartment in boston. I was drunk and had to pee but the bathroom was being used. So I opened her window and peed out of it in her room. We also went on the roof and peed there.

Thats nothing though, You guys dont even want to know what I would do taking shits when I was young. :lol:

actually Il go, this is the internet.

I hate middle schoolers to death because of the piece of shit that I was....

One time at a mcdonalds i purposely shat next to the toilet instead of in it. The janitor found out and we ran away.

I would shit on playground slides at night...

I shat in a yellow page book and closed it

shat in a bag and threw it at my middle school sign during the summer.

Keep in mind I WOULD NEVER do this again. call me sick, nasty, a psycho, whatever. I laugh at how stupid i was.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09