Newbie to the forum

Comments

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Wow what a welcome.
    Things I've learned from 33 pages...
    Shimmy is of Trinidadian heritage
    Polish girls here are very ridiculously good looking
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Wow what a welcome.

pretty much all you need to know.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    81 wrote:
    Wow what a welcome.

yup, that's it

okay...I...am..really...leaving...now....right now.. :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    81 wrote:
    Wow what a welcome.

yup, that's it

okay...I...am..really...leaving...now....right now.. :lol:

whyyyyy goooooo hoooome, whyyyyy goooo hooooome, WHY!?
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    Welcome,

umm if there's any douchebaggery to any of you newbies, please disregard the staying away from Chadwick or Eyedclaar. Those two will take care of business so to speak. other than that, ummm kiss any constructive use of your free time , work time goodbye. That is now over. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Welcome,

umm if there's any douchebaggery to any of you newbies, please disregard the staying away from Chadwick or Eyedclaar. Those two will take care of business so to speak. other than that, ummm kiss any constructive use of your free time , work time goodbye. That is now over. :mrgreen:

hey....where have you been

nice to see you dumped your failavatar :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    Aga81 wrote:

do what now?

stop to pretend to be such asshole :lol: cuz I exsactly know that deep in you heart you're sweet as candy :mrgreen:

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you....

THE. POLISH. RIFLE.

beat it ron jaworski.
    www.myspace.com
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Well actually I'm a bit disappointed. I thought we're gonna talk abt our passion and love, me and Shimmy just say Hello and that's it. :) but i see that there is nothing more interested than speaking polish, talkin abt how pretty girls r and putting some 'rude' words.
    And btw Mr Juggle how am I suppose to understand your RIFLE? Offensive again or did I misse something sweetie?
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    hey bitches!!!!!!! :crazy: ....that is all 8-)
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Well pretty nice welcome .... hmmm O_o
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:

:lol:

that's about parr for the course for him. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Aga81 wrote:
    Well actually I'm a bit disappointed. I thought we're gonna talk abt our passion and love, me and Shimmy just say Hello and that's it. :) but i see that there is nothing more interested than speaking polish, talkin abt how pretty girls r and putting some 'rude' words.
    And btw Mr Juggle how am I suppose to understand your RIFLE? Offensive again or did I misse something sweetie?

time to venture from the nest and start your own thread on a topic that is near and dear to your heart.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

time to venture from the nest and start your own thread on a topic that is near and dear to your heart.
    Walls are comfy
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,979
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Welcome,

Well, been busy.. living life !!!!

its ok, you can laugh outloud. Really, work has been a major chore. being salaried management should speak for itself. As in working longer than scheduled hours?

The jersey WILL be back at the appropriate season, just wanted to prove to The Jiggler that I'm not a fraudulent fan. ;)
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Aga81 wrote:

you take things too seriously honey. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Welcome,

Well, been busy.. living life !!!!

its ok, you can laugh outloud. Really, work has been a major chore. being salaried management should speak for itself. As in working longer than scheduled hours?

The jersey WILL be back at the appropriate season, just wanted to prove to The Jiggler that I'm not a fraudulent fan. ;)

i have never doubted you.
    www.myspace.com
  • this must be some thread... started two days and already 34 pages..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Aga81 wrote:
    i say hey bitches to everyone...it's my hello..i embrace my inner paris hilton :lol: so maybe i should have said "Czesc"..sorry i don't know how to say "bitches" in polish...i know a few words though :wave:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Aga81 wrote:
    i say hey bitches to everyone...it's my hello..i embrace my inner paris hilton :lol: or should i say "Czesc"sorry i don't know how to say bitches in polish...i speak alittle though.

i dont ever recall you ever saying hey bitch/es to me. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    Aga81 wrote:
    i say hey bitches to everyone...it's my hello..i embrace my inner paris hilton :lol: or should i say "Czesc"sorry i don't know how to say bitches in polish...i speak alittle though.

hey bitch! how's it hanging? :mrgreen:

hey bitch! how's it hanging? :mrgreen:

its hanging good... real good. howre you hanging biatch.? :P 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    ..nice comeback!i be hanging fine sweetie.hou you be?
    i smell ziggy????where you at girl???gimmi some love :lol:

pretty sure i already answered that. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

pretty sure i already answered that. 8-)
    duh! :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Okay, so I couldn't stay away too long... :P

:lol::lol::lol:

there will come a time when this board becomes your bad habit....... im there now. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    edited March 2011
    81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:
    Walls are comfy

:lol::lol: I like how this thread feels like hanging out in someone's basement....maybe why it's gone on for 34 pages :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

there will come a time when this board becomes your bad habit....... im there now. 8-)

I am so there!! :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol: I like how this thread feels like hanging out in someone's basement....maybe why it's gone on for 34 pages :lol::lol:

you know what it is shimmy???

peeps are trying to seduce you into their corner. they smell fresh meat and cant help themselves. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
This discussion has been closed.