Newbie to the forum

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    no prob, Juggler...earning trust is hard, isn't it? :P

ok, time for me to be clear, since it seem to be required :lol:

I am not middle eastern. I am a Canadian woman with Trinidadian heritage.

i never once even thought you were of middle eastern decent. never even thought about it. :lol: gadaffi's distant relative's neighbor just seemed funny to mention.

for the record though, and as a rule, i never trust a canadian. sorry. you lose again. :x
    www.myspace.com
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Ok, you can have the win. Please enjoy it. Again, I forfeit. :roll:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i like canadian woman too, eh. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i like canadian woman too, eh. :P

you just like women. period. :lol::lol::lol: you are good peoples, 81.
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Well I"m confused... R we allowed to be here or not? Even my Uni test didn't take so long. Well it supposed to be just fun, heh? It's not like one-for-all-and-all-for-one-thing? And you Mr Jingle Jiggler or whatever - you seems to be Mr-know-it-all but don't know one thing - how to be nice to women :) and one more thing - even rude you're sweet hun so don't be so angry cuz it makes me feel I'm in a right place.
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    Aga81 wrote:
    Well I"m confused... R we allowed to be here or not? Even my Uni test didn't take so long. Well it supposed to be just fun, heh? It's not like one-for-all-and-all-for-one-thing? And you Mr Jingle Jiggler or whatever - you seems to be Mr-know-it-all but don't know one thing - how to be nice to women :) and one more thing - even rude you're sweet hun so don't be so angry cuz it makes me feel I'm in a right place.

I've decided to extend my stay, regardless of the natives :mrgreen:
    never mind mr bojangles
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Aga81 wrote:

Mr. Jingle Jiggler :lol: that's priceless Aga81 :D
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    never mind mr bojangles
    Oh great... now I got that song in my head :evil:
    GoiMTvP.gif
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: geez, i am so enjoying myself today!!
    Aga81 wrote:

Well I decided to stay! One more step and I stay! I'll fight to the death. Maybe time for some changes here! Shimmy now we gonna take the power!!!!! LOL
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    81 wrote:
    never mind mr bojangles

you want some fried to chicken to eat while you sing?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Ok, you can have the win. Please enjoy it. Again, I forfeit. :roll:

advantage.....JUGGLER. :x :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    Aga81 wrote:
    Aga81 wrote:

Well I decided to stay! One more step and I stay! I'll fight to the death. Maybe time for some changes here! Shimmy now we gonna take the power!!!! LOL

Awesome Aga81 :mrgreen: No need to fight to the death though, we can do this peacefully :mrgreen:
    Aga81 wrote:

Mr. Jingle Jiggler :lol: that's priceless Aga81 :D
    jingle, jiggler, jeagler, juggler....:thumbup: :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    never mind mr bojangles

you want some fried to chicken to eat while you sing?
    Oooooooooh man...

I could go for some chicken :shifty:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Nobody told them the most important thing....stay away from the porch....too many wackos
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    edited March 2011
    Nobody told them the most important thing....stay away from the porch....too many wackos

did you even read the thread or does your ifail not handle 30 page threads.. :P
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

I just don't know if the wackos are only there... :lol::lol::lol:
    Juggler you're still mad - man r u not tired of this? You could be quite nice one but this mad face .. gosh... I feel the chill ... Do you have any friends to play with? Geeeez what a man - I would say stop be so mad cuz it's almost madness - we are too stubborn to quit. So give up dude cuz it'll bring you heart-attack - nothig more :D

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
    81 wrote:

+1 81 :lol::lol::lol:
    you should check out http://damnyouautocorrect.com :lol::lol::lol:
    Aga81 wrote:
    Juggler you're still mad - man r u not tired of this? You could be quite nice one but this mad face .. gosh... I feel the chill ... Do you have any friends to play with? Geeeez what a man - I would say stop be so mad cuz it's almost madness - we are too stubborn to quit. So give up dude cuz it'll bring you heart-attack - nothig more :D

**Note to self: Juggler does not play well with others.
    81 wrote:

+1 81 :lol::lol::lol:
    you should check out http://damnyouautocorrect.com :lol::lol::lol:

i've seen that....first thing i did with my phone was to turn off auto correct. that shit was annoying.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i've seen that....first thing i did with my phone was to turn off auto correct. that shit was annoying.
    i agree :thumbup:
    Aga81 wrote:

do what now?
    www.myspace.com
    Aga81 wrote:

do what now?

quit being a douche. :P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Awesome Aga81 :mrgreen: No need to fight to the death though, we can do this peacefully :mrgreen:

But I didn't say to my own death ;D there may be another victim. Someone has to give up finally ;)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

Yea I read most...skimmed thru some pages..but I got the gist

When u tried talking polish ..my brain drifted..
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

Yea I read most...skimmed thru some pages..but I got the gist

When u tried talking polish ..my brain drifted..
    The problem is you can't see Avatars on an Iphone...
    GoiMTvP.gif
    The problem is you can't see Avatars on an Iphone...

have you considered upgrading to usable technology :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
This discussion has been closed.