Worst refereeing decision ever

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Not as bad as the one last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLQj_BNLQwg

They worked it out it was one second between the referee's whistle and when he kicked the ball :roll:
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Not as bad as the one last night:

They worked it out it was one second between the referee's whistle and when he kicked the ball :roll:
    That was a dreadful decision but they were still completely outplayed.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    seems thatr way,,but its not...when a player do any move to a fan must take red card its fiba roules...its security job to put the naked out
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

true..the referee fucked up Arsenal chances..as always barca have all the help from referees in champion league,even when they dont need that help.. 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • foursymbolsfoursymbols Posts: 527
    nuffingman wrote:

True, you still wanna see 22 players on the pitch, ref ruined that game!! Every game now, especially in the Premiership, seems to revolve around dodgy ref/linesmen decisions...
    'It's a sad and beautiful world' - Mark Linkous
    nuffingman wrote:

True, you still wanna see 22 players on the pitch, ref ruined that game!! Every game now, especially in the Premiership, seems to revolve around dodgy ref/linesmen decisions...
    Agreed. The number of bad decisions is ridiculous. The sooner they bring in the technology like rugby and cricket the better.

true..the referee fucked up Arsenal chances..as always barca have all the help from referees in champion league,even when they dont need that help.. 8-)
    Arsenal fucked up their own chances by not being good enough. Up until Van Persie's sending off Barca ran them ragged. Barca had no help in the first leg with the wrongly disallowed goal. I really like Arsenal but the right team has gone through.

Can someone explain what that referee is doing in the OPs link? Who did he send off and why? I've watched it 4 times and still can't work it out.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    nuffingman wrote:

the last 4 weeks have seen a huge game fucked up by horrific referring in the prem league.....

amateur decisions being made by amateurs in a multi billion pound industry....bizarre.

and its not ok to question it either.

If I fuck up in my job people are rightfully able to call me out on it
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    seems thatr way,,but its not...when a player do any move to a fan must take red card its fiba roules...its security job to put the naked out

the referee needs to apply the rules properly... when Cantona kicks a member of the crowd then he can be sent off... if a player brings down a streaker who is disrupting the game the ref needs to realise he's done the world a favour and not apply the rule.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    dunkman wrote:

the referee needs to apply the rules properly... when Cantona kicks a member of the crowd then he can be sent off... if a player brings down a streaker who is disrupting the game the ref needs to realise he's done the world a favour and not apply the rule.

totally agree, Fifas rules border on the plain dumb at times anyway....and they love to continually make reference to the word 'discretion' when it suits
    dunkman wrote:

true,but that was the rule,,cant blame the referee,but the stupid fifa..last week in greece league,the fans start to throw to the player in the corner plastic bottles of water and coke,and one hit him in the head,then he took the bottle and throw it back,then the referee give him red card
    nuffingman wrote:

Arsenal fucked up their own chances by not being good enough. Up until Van Persie's sending off Barca ran them ragged. Barca had no help in the first leg with the wrongly disallowed goal. I really like Arsenal but the right team has gone through.

Can someone explain what that referee is doing in the OPs link? Who did he send off and why? I've watched it 4 times and still can't work it out.
    the barca is better team,deserve to pass,but the referee fucjed the game,this referee is the worst in all europe,but he is close friend to plater,so thats he is in...
    he sent off the played stop the naked fan
    dunkman wrote:

true,but that was the rule,,cant blame the referee,but the stupid fifa..last week in greece league,the fans start to throw to the player in the corner plastic bottles of water and coke,and one hit him in the head,then he took the bottle and throw it back,then the referee give him red card

the referee has 'discretion' Dimi... he could have not sent the player off as he is in charge of the game... FIFA don't apply the rules during a game, its the ref... he should have used his discretion and common sense.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    nuffingman wrote:

without a doubt... Barca are perhaps the greatest footballing team I've ever seen play. The stats from last nights game show how Arsenal were just miles behind Barca last night.

* UEFA conclude that Barcelona had the ball for 49' 3" while Arsenal had control for 22' 41'' of the game.

* According to Sky Sports, Barcelona completed 724 passes versus Arsenal's 199.

* According to Opta's figures, Arsenal completed 71% of their passes while Barcelona's completion figure was 90%.

* Barcelona's midfield trio was Javier Mascherano (95 passes, 86% success), Xavi (133 passes, 90% success) and Andres Iniesta (105 passes, 92% success).

* Arsenal's midfield trio was Abou Diaby (24 passes, 88% success), Jack Wilshere (33 passes, 79% success) and Cesc Fabregas (30 passes, 70% success).

* No Arsenal player had a single shot - on, off target or blocked. Seven Barca players had attempts on goal - including both full-backs.

* Barcelona recorded 21 shots - 12 were on target, five off target and the remainder were blocked.

* In his 56 minutes on the pitch Robin van Persie had attempted eight passes.

* The Dutchman had not touched the ball in the opposition penalty area and Opta track his average position as well inside Arsenal's own half of the pitch.

* According to their figures, the only Arsenal player who logged an average position in the opposition half was substitute Andrey Arshavin.
    dunkman wrote:
    nuffingman wrote:

without a doubt... Barca are perhaps the greatest footballing team I've ever seen play. The stats from last nights game show how Arsenal were just miles behind Barca last night.

* UEFA conclude that Barcelona had the ball for 49' 3" while Arsenal had control for 22' 41'' of the game.

* According to Sky Sports, Barcelona completed 724 passes versus Arsenal's 199.

* According to Opta's figures, Arsenal completed 71% of their passes while Barcelona's completion figure was 90%.

* Barcelona's midfield trio was Javier Mascherano (95 passes, 86% success), Xavi (133 passes, 90% success) and Andres Iniesta (105 passes, 92% success).

* Arsenal's midfield trio was Abou Diaby (24 passes, 88% success), Jack Wilshere (33 passes, 79% success) and Cesc Fabregas (30 passes, 70% success).

* No Arsenal player had a single shot - on, off target or blocked. Seven Barca players had attempts on goal - including both full-backs.

* Barcelona recorded 21 shots - 12 were on target, five off target and the remainder were blocked.

* In his 56 minutes on the pitch Robin van Persie had attempted eight passes.

* The Dutchman had not touched the ball in the opposition penalty area and Opta track his average position as well inside Arsenal's own half of the pitch.

* According to their figures, the only Arsenal player who logged an average position in the opposition half was substitute Andrey Arshavin.
    Apart from the 1970 Brazil side Barcelona are the greatest team I've ever seen. I can't resist watching their La Liga games, the 5-0 hammering of Real Madrid was awesome!
    the 1982 Brazil team was brilliant also!

oh, and I too am a fan of how Arsenal play... best team to watch in the Premier league imo ... but Barca are about 3 levels above them.
    I forgot about the '82 Brazil team, I thought they were going to win it that year but the Italians had other ideas. The Arsenal team that went the complete season unbeaten a few years back were pretty special as well. They're easily the most attractive side in the country but just a little frail defensively recently.

This Barca team is just incredible, the way they pass it around when there's no space is stunning. I'm sure Messi has fly paper on his boots.
    dunkman wrote:

was ready to post that one,,,,brilliant team at 82...still remember,ziko,falcao,socrates,and my favorite the left foot Elder!!!
    dunkman wrote:

was ready to post that one,,,,brilliant team at 82...still remember,ziko,falcao,socrates,and my favorite the left foot Elder!!!
    Thank you. I was trying to remember his name. He could create space by twitching a shoulder. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI
    nuffingman wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

Thank you. I was trying to remember his name. He could create space by twitching a shoulder. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZxvYy5-ekI
    and number 1 was my favorite Eder :) the goal with russia,with the best russian goalkeeper ever,dassaef :D