Options

I shook Ed's hand tonight!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    That's so cool, Crazy Breed. That pick is awesome.

yeah it's like an Evil Knievel style.

does anyone have footage of RITFW from night II?
    i need to know if that was indeed Ted Leo that Ed put the tambourine over his head(which is the one i caught)

any pics would be cool too if anyone would be so kind as to post them here for me it would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    bump

pics anyone?

someone must know if that was Ted wearing the Tambourine on his head.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    bump

pics anyone?

someone must know if that was Ted wearing the Tambourine on his head.

yes it was :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    yes it was :)

sweet! i thought so but someone tried to tell me different.that's the one i caught.
  • Options
    evzarevzar Posts: 45
    nice footage man!

dam,you were right behind me!!

i wonder if anyone has the footage of me shaking his hand or him giving me the pick?

during which song did he shake your hand and give you the pic?