Captian America July 22 2011

2»

Comments

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I Loved it!!, it's not a perfect movie, it tried to please too many of it's haters in my opinion, people who cant see past the uniform and automatically dismiss it as American Right Wing Propaganda, and it does a lot address those issues, very well i might add, but at the expense of story telling time. I loved the Style of it, Chris Evans is Steve Rogers, carries the film on his back, but really there is not a bad perfomance in it, Tommy Lee Jones is a Pisser, wonderful suprise, a good entertaining movie, a solid B for me which is alot better than i ever really dreamed it would be.

As a Proud/CardCarrying/FanBoy/Nerd/Geek, I cant Wait for the Avengers!!!

Joss better not Fuck it up.

well said, especially the last 2 statements
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    Finally saw this. When i first saw the previews I wasn't really into it. I had a free Regal movie pass so I decided to use it on this. I enjoyed it. Only thing that kinda sucked was the movie literally stopped with about 15-20 mins. left. they fixed it pretty quickly though. And think i missed only a few mins. of the fight scene. Can't wait for The Avengers next summer :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    as a person who hated the jingoism in transformers 3 ... i didn't really get any of that in this movie ... without really knowing too much of his character ... i liked the way the movie highlighted the qualities in steve rogers that the professor wanted ... as for the movie itself - it was a decent companion piece for this avengers movie ... my one main beef was the opening sequence which pretty much rendered the so called climax of the movie near the end useless ... if we are to assume that the audience doesn't know how captain america originated (hence the storytelling) they shouldn't assume that we know he ends up in ice ... horrible direction imo ...
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,227
    Wait till you see the 2nd film, Winter Solider :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5eELnVISc&feature=youtu.be