Captian America July 22 2011

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
captain-america-movie-2011-best-movies-ever-chris-evans-action-thumb-572xauto-313970.jpg

Movie-Captain-America-Chris-Evans.jpg

captain_america_movie.jpg

wpid-First-Look-Super-8-Alien-and-Captain-America-Villain-Red-Skull.jpg

I'm startin to get excited about this one!!!

only negative thing i see so far is Cap's got a few guns on him, hopefully they do away with them early in the movie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    go
    watch
    many
    times
    thanks
    mgmt
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I don't know about this one??? Harry Potter is coming out the week before that..... Good luck captian.
    I'll be back
  • arqarq Posts: 7,982
    I didn't know Michael Jackson was on that movie... too soon?

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    arq wrote:
    I didn't know Michael Jackson was on that movie... too soon?

Lol
    I'll be back
  • KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Hugo Weaving as the Red Skull = win!

I just saw a trailer for Thor in theaters the other night, that looks really cool as well. Should be a good year Marvel fans.

I think next summer as far as comic book movies, you've got Avengers, Spider-Man, Dark Knight Rises, Superman reboot, The Wolverine and Deadpool.
    32 shows and counting...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J3HfllvXWE

Longer HD Trailer

The Fuckin Gun is Killin me, but everything else looks Great.
    looks entertaining
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Did they computer generate him to look smaller or bigger?
    Did they computer generate him to look smaller or bigger?

Smaller, it doesnt really work, his head isn't in proportion.
    looking forward to this one.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Looking forward to this one myself.
    e92257c36630.jpg
    #FHP
    Looking forward to this one myself.
    e92257c36630.jpg

why hello there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The appearance of Red Skull made my decision. Going to go see it.
    In Digitized Remorse
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    The trailer used 46&2 from Tool Thats enough for me to go and see it
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    The trailer used 46&2 from Tool Thats enough for me to go and see it

I heard that too !

I'll be going Sunday probably
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,773
    anyone see this yet? Heard it was getting good reviews and some friends that saw it also liked it. I'm gonna check it out just not sure when yet.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    anyone see this yet? Heard it was getting good reviews and some friends that saw it also liked it. I'm gonna check it out just not sure when yet.

think i'm going to catch a mantinee today
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640

best movie ive seen all summer...definately up there with iron man!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    where's capt'n spaulding?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    where's capt'n spaulding?

prolly listening to rob zombie
    Just watched it. I would give it a high B. As always with avenger movies, there is a sneak peak post credits

Now for horrible bosses
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I saw it the day it came out and the day after, it's pretty good, I always liked cap better than thor but thor is a better movie IMO, I like both better than either iron man movie, they play the avengers trailer after the credits it looks amazing, the only villian I noticed in the trailer was Loki, which is awesome, IMO he is by far the coolest villian any of the avengers have
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I don't really get the ending. He was like ten minutes away from New York and flying in from like Switzerland, but he goes in for a noes dive and crashes in the North pole. I'm going to assume that I missed something.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I was pretty disapointed. My expectatiosn were higher for Capt America. I thought they missed a chance to make a great movie from a character that has a great backstory. I know it sounds stupid but it was too comic booky. They could haev toned it down some. Hydra running around in the 40's and every singler one of them hasa big laser gun :roll:
    I was hoping they would focus a lot on the war effort and show a human side of Cap fighting along side his peers. I thought it coudl have been pretty powerful.

Instead they just went with a summer action/comic book movie. Pretty standard stuff.

I'd give it a C
    I liked Thor and Xmen both a lot more.

And for the record i'm a geek i have nothing against comic book movies or Cap America in general. I read the comic growing up so Im familar with teh back story.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,481
    81 wrote:
    Just watched it. I would give it a high B. As always with avenger movies, there is a sneak peak post credits

Now for horrible bosses

you're gonna like horrible bosses.

my brother saw captain america yesterday and really liked it. really wanna see it. not sure about convincing the wife to see it though... :?
    www.myspace.com
    I don't really get the ending. He was like ten minutes away from New York and flying in from like Switzerland, but he goes in for a noes dive and crashes in the North pole. I'm going to assume that I missed something.

i thought the plane was ny bound, but no where near it at that time when the plane went down...hence landing on hoth
    intodeep wrote:
    I was pretty disapointed. My expectatiosn were higher for Capt America. I thought they missed a chance to make a great movie from a character that has a great backstory. I know it sounds stupid but it was too comic booky. They could haev toned it down some. Hydra running around in the 40's and every singler one of them hasa big laser gun :roll:
    I was hoping they would focus a lot on the war effort and show a human side of Cap fighting along side his peers. I thought it coudl have been pretty powerful.

Instead they just went with a summer action/comic book movie. Pretty standard stuff.

I'd give it a C
    I liked Thor and Xmen both a lot more.

And for the record i'm a geek i have nothing against comic book movies or Cap America in general. I read the comic growing up so Im familar with teh back story.

yeah, i can see this point. it was a little rushed, and a little odd how we go from a nazi fight to the hydra fight.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    you're gonna like horrible bosses.

mmmmm, jenny :drool:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,240
    I understand what you guys are saying, I think they are trying to hard to set up the avengers, like yeah that thing was headed for NY but they could have found something better to do, but they needed an excuse for him to be frozen so he wouldnt be 100 years old in the avengers, and with the laser guns they needed to put that cube into the movie. long story short they tried to make it more of an intro to the avengers than they did a movie itself, I am very excited for the avengers though, I just really hope they have cap leading the avengers like its supposed to be not stark like it seems to be working up to be
    I Loved it!!, it's not a perfect movie, it tried to please too many of it's haters in my opinion, people who cant see past the uniform and automatically dismiss it as American Right Wing Propaganda, and it does a lot address those issues, very well i might add, but at the expense of story telling time. I loved the Style of it, Chris Evans is Steve Rogers, carries the film on his back, but really there is not a bad perfomance in it, Tommy Lee Jones is a Pisser, wonderful suprise, a good entertaining movie, a solid B for me which is alot better than i ever really dreamed it would be.

As a Proud/CardCarrying/FanBoy/Nerd/Geek, I cant Wait for the Avengers!!!

Joss better not Fuck it up.