This One Is For The LADIES.....Miami FL

13»

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    StillHere wrote:

:D i wasn't sure if that was directed toward me
    i gotta wait for my current marriage to expire first.

i think i just spit milk right out my nose...EXPIRE...you crack me up.

(shouldn't laugh too hard, though, as both of my marriages obviously had a definite shelf life :roll: )

never can tell, ya know, but we're happy at the moment.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I hear ya there bud, I'm sort of married too...
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    StillHere wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Blenderman is keith smooth :lol:

yep, he certainly is....and seems he's still too impoverished to be able to afford that shirt yet too. poor guy :roll: :lol:
    ...i'm too sexy for my shirt....so sexy it hurts 8-)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    VoidOfMan wrote:

'sort of'? Either you're married or you're not....or does your FB status say, 'It's complicated'? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

'sort of'? Either you're married or you're not....or does your FB status say, 'It's complicated'? :?

It's not always that simple. My wife has a girlfriend. the three of us are happy, currently ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

It's not always that simple. My wife has a girlfriend. the three of us are happy, currently ;)

so your wife's bi too?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    yes, well she's Bi, I'm straight, i just joke alot.

ok, cuz i was gonna ask you about the double standard thing...if she has a girlfriend, only fair if you have a boyfriend... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

ok, cuz i was gonna ask you about the double standard thing...if she has a girlfriend, only fair if you have a boyfriend... :lol:

that's what she's says, i can have a boy friend, fuck that, i should be able to have girl on the side i think!!!
    some 18 year old asian chick, new to America. "Well, Hello"