This One Is For The LADIES.....Miami FL

g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
edited March 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
This am on GIRL TALK 96.5 radio station this question was asked...

You have a choice of two men you are dating...

First guy is very rich, can buy anything, gifts, flowers etc. However treats you like a jerk (not physically abusive) he's no gentleman to you. Example never would open a door for you, pull out a chair for you not even a good morning basically money is his calling.

Second guy...doesn't have much money, treats you like a queen (he has a job) he's a gentleman to you treats and thinks of you as a lady, makes dinner for you instead of expensive dining, makes his own bouquet for you etc.

The kicker is the rich guy is a lousy lover(wham bam thank you madame) and the not so rich guy makes love to you where when you point your toes he makes them crack.

Who would you choose and why...

Peace
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    coming down next tuesday night

wanna meet at the gulfstream for a few drinks one night?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    If these were my only choices, I'd definitely choose the non-rich guy. Who wants to be with some guy who can't make love and doesn't treat you well? :?

Money is not everything.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Definitely the second guy, I'm not a materialistic person to begin with, so money doesn't mean that much to me

Plus, he's clearly the 'betterman' :lol:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    justam wrote:
    If these were my only choices, I'd definitely choose the non-rich guy. Who wants to be with some guy who can't make love and doesn't treat you well? :?

Money is not everything.

I agree. Quite a weird question, really. :|
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Definitely the not so rich thoughtful caring nice guy. The money is useless if you are miserable. Not for me.
    Anyway, maybe someday the not so rich caring pleasant guy who makes love like a champ will get a better job or win the lottery :D but if not...who cares :) As long as we have enough money for PJ shows...we're good to go!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    eMMI wrote:
    justam wrote:

Money is not everything.

I agree. Quite a weird question, really. :|

Apparently this question was raised by one of the DJ's....Afrika who went through this situation. Even though she said she was showered with many expensive gifts, taken to fancy places she eventually chose to date the not so rich working guy. She said she wanted to be appreciated.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    definitely go for the good lovin'

to put up with belittling bullshit for money makes one a, well . . .

(in my case a disgruntled employee)
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    seems like a no brainer to me and I think for most ladies I know
    but perhaps some women still think rich male arm candy is important

I see the PJ ladies know what makes a good man :D
    pandora wrote:

She spun this song for the guy whom she chose, he was something like these lyrics....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

Peace

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:
    pandora wrote:

She spun this song for the guy whom she chose, he was something like these lyrics....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

Peace

its not nice to ignore..you could just tell me no .... :x :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I dunno, if it was coming up to tour time and the rich guy would splash out for the occasion, I'm pretty sure I could put up with some shitty sex :lol:

I do, of course, kid. There's something very attractive about a man who earns his living instead of it being handed to him.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    How is this even a question? Bachelor number two, please! The pro's and con's list was hilarious.

Bachelor number 1:
    pro
    con
    con
    con
    con
    con x5000
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The second guy. It means the world to be treated nice by a partner...and the sex...gotta have good sex. I make my own money 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I pick the second guy....it would be nice to be appreciated in all aspects.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Your All Lying
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    BinJam, my wife wasn't. You'd be surprised how many women who have husbands or boyfriends who have money feel like they aren't even there most of the time.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    BinJam, my wife wasn't. You'd be surprised how many women who have husbands or boyfriends who have money feel like they aren't even there most of the time.

Then explain how Black Diamond has such a Hot Wife?
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    The second guy. It means the world to be treated nice by a partner...and the sex...gotta have good sex. I make my own money 8-)

Exactly! :D
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Maybe he's a nice guy too. Not all guys fall in either / or like this question. Some are nice and have money and some have no money and are dicks too.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    No question, #2. Like comebackgirl said, I can make my own money!
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

Maybe he's a nice guy too. Not all guys fall in either / or like this question. Some are nice and have money and some have no money and are dicks too.

He seems like great guy, i'm just playin.
    Marry me?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Bachelor number 2. No question. I make my own money, I don't care how much money someone makes. The thing I find myself asking is are you on probation? Parole? Thats a dealbreaker. I think my perspective is a bit jaded because I've worked in the jail/prison system for 10 years. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    Your All Lying

foul
    foul
    i cry
    foul

if i can't stomach him, i can't kiss him
    and if i can't kiss him,
    i can't, well . . .

and like my sisters before me
    i can make my own money
    (and spend it how the fuck i please)

VoidOfMan wrote:

and i LOVE how you all jumped in a thread that stated up front "For The LADIES"
    :lol:

chickweed wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

and i LOVE how you all jumped in a thread that stated up front "For The LADIES"
    :lol:

Well i'm Bi, so i get a pass.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Well this is a no brainer!

The one who gives good lovin! Obviously I don't care about money.
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    I would pick the first guy, I always wanted a sugar daddy
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
    I would pick the first guy, I always wanted a sugar daddy

On the morning show some tweets and texts were read and many women (this being Miami now) chose the first guy and said they would keep the poor guy on the side. Sex was a huge factor in many of the women's choices.

peace