Charlie Sheen's 1st interview back

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    This is fantastic
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    This dude is a god. Well, not THE God, but definitely a god.
    This dude is a god. Well, not THE God, but definitely a god.

I want him to start hitting on the girl interviewing him...just to see him in action
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/c ... ngs-162498

THR breaks down the craziest comments the troubled actor, 45, has made within the past 24 hours alone:

1. He isn't worried his kids will ask about his drug escapades one day.
    "I hope they do," the father-of-five said during a TMZ interview Monday, adding that he suspects they'll have this question: "'Dad, fill in the blanks. This stuff's gnarly.'"

2. He wants $3 million an episode to continue CBS' Two and a Half Men.
    Even though he makes close to $2 million per episode, Sheen said on NBC's Today show Monday he'll only do season 10 if "it's $3 million an episode, take it or leave it ... Well, yeah, look what they put me through. ... I'm underpaid right now. You look at the money they're making, yeah, it's ridiculous."

3. He fires his publicist - moments after his publicist quits on him.
    Following Sheen's TMZ interview (in which the actor criticized how his publicist handled a recent hospitalization), his longtime representative Stan Rosenfield resigned, stating: "At this time, I'm unable to work effectively as his publicist." Outraged, Sheen called Rosenfield a profanity and said: "He's not allowed to quit, so you're fired."

4. He says he's taken more drugs "than anybody could survive" - including "banging seven-gram rocks."
    "A couple days before the suits rolled in and said change it. ... I probably took more than anybody could survive," he said during an ABC interview. "I was banging seven-gram rocks. Because that's how I roll. I have one speed. I have one gear: Go. " His last drug binge was "radical. ... The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards look like droopy-eyed, armless children."

5. He says he has cured himself.
    Claiming rehab and AA don't work, he said on NBC's Today show he has cleaned up on his own. "I closed my eyes and made it so. With the power of my mind," he said. "… I know my own truth." He stressed his partying days may not be over and that drugs and alcohol "work. They change the way you see things, the way you feel."
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    PhillyPJ wrote:
    Winning
    verb (frequently used)
    1. the act of triumphing over studio executives, famous fathers, and jerky show-runners, who then have no choice but to "lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and just look at their loser lives"
    2. an exclamation point used at the end of a sentence, e.g., "Sorry, you thought you were just messing with one dude. Winning"

i cannot get over how awesome charlie sheen is.
    www.myspace.com
    Charlie Sheen on WINNING!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEuLeh5JOI
    The quote I love more than any of them came in the Today interview regarding "practice" when he talked about his producer and said something like, "Clearly he didn't bring gum for everyone." Just magical.

It disturbs my family how much I adore this guy.
    PhillyPJ wrote:

Dude, the best part is that's an Indians hat. He REALLY THINKS he's Rick Vaughn. I love it.
    More classic quotes....this guy is on a roll.

“Yeah. I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen,” Sheen said. “It’s not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body. Too much?”

“I got tiger blood, man,” Sheen said. “My brain….fires in a way that is…I don’t know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm.”

“I’m tired of pretending like I’m not special. I’m tired of pretending like I’m not bitchin’, a total freakin’ rock star from Mars,” Sheen said.
    The quote I love more than any of them came in the Today interview regarding "practice" when he talked about his producer and said something like, "Clearly he didn't bring gum for everyone." Just magical.

It disturbs my family how much I adore this guy.

I liked this gem...

Are there drugs in this house?

If there are you better give them to me!!
    PhillyPJ wrote:

Dude, the best part is that's an Indians hat. He REALLY THINKS he's Rick Vaughn. I love it.

Ha!! Exactly....
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    watching the abc 20/20 interview with him right now. damn! he may be a bit out-of-control but atleast he's honest. atleast he's giving middle and low america an honest, direct insight into the life of A-list celebs and rock stars. ;) "as he comes clean..."
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT - Bree Olsen is one of the goddesses? Fuckin' A. If you've never seen this lady's work, get to it ASAP. This is unreal.
    On his message to his fans (to NBC’s Today show):
    “Don’t be worried. Celebrate this movement. And I love [you] and I’m so grateful that you’ve supported me and the show for so long and I will not let you down, trust me.”
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT - Bree Olsen is one of the goddesses? Fuckin' A. If you've never seen this lady's work, get to it ASAP. This is unreal.

WINNING!!!
    I'd put the odds at his awful show returning to the air at 1:1
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't think I've ever met one person who watches it, yet it gets rave reviews, is in syndication, and gets high ratings. From what I've seen of it, he just acts like himself, plus there's a chubby kid and the dude from Hiding Out and Pretty in Pink.
    his "modern" family is just like the morman family in the reality show sister wives--about the guy with 4 wives. its been going on for centuries. it just goes back to the basic fact of nature that all men revolve around one thing--sex. and once they're married with kids and hardly getting it, they become miserable inside. they either divorce and get more sex in their lives so they don't have to masturbate all the time, OR they stay married and monogamous and reap the rewards of a male/female relationship based on love and respect with equal parts to sex. just my 2 cents anyway.
    The Fixer wrote:

I don't think I've ever met one person who watches it, yet it gets rave reviews, is in syndication, and gets high ratings. From what I've seen of it, he just acts like himself, plus there's a chubby kid and the dude from Hiding Out and Pretty in Pink.

its probably watched by overworked, 9-5 middle american men who are jealous of a swinger/ hugh heffner lifestyle. or maybe not. whatever. just giving my first thought.
    I'm.....bi....winning. I win here and I win there. Now what?
    2.5 men actually gets good reviews?

i also can't think of anyone i know who watches it.....yet it is the most watched show on tv right? wtf? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    This has to be the quote of the year:

"I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen."
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    Newch91 wrote:

you cannot make this shit up.
    www.myspace.com
    Newch91 wrote:

you cannot make this shit up.
    I agree.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    I haven't watched the interview yet, but just seeing quotes here and there....goddamn!

I think his behavior goes beyond drug use, it sounds more like mental illness is involved too. He might have contracted some crazy STD and sometimes those fry your brains

It's just all sad, I feel bad for his kids, they'll be reading all this stuff later on in their lives :(

He has a daughter well into her 20s... Im sure shes already very concerned for her father.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Remember this? (Sorry if someone posted it already) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbzZG_JxYY
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10