Charlie Sheen's 1st interview back

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    "how did you rehab yourself?"

"i closed my eyes and made it so!"

:lol:

is he a Scientologist?

I predict that he will be on the Oprah show...then jump on a couch, and marry a 20 year-old budding 'actress', have a few more kids, and then he's gonna freak out and he will self-destruct....possibly implode or something.
    Ever since the Heidi Fleiss thing, he's been going down down down. His poor kids.

wasn't that like 20 years ago almost? since then he's been married a couple times and has been on 2 hit tv shows. unless i'm confusing the timeline :?

the Heidi Fleiss thing was 20 some years ago...it just seems like to me that I was at a friends' house watching Major League (she had a huge crush on Charlie), then it seemed like he didn't do much, Emelio was in all the movies, the his name pops up as being the 'biggest spender' and likes cheerleaders. Then cleaned up a bit, got married, then freaked out, drugs, all this.....can"t believe all these girls still want to be with him because 'he's changed'.... :crazy:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mel gibson called charlie with his support

WINNING!!
  • He's on CNN right now just WINNING!!!!!!!!!!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    "i have a 10,000 year old brain and the boogers of a seven year old"

WINNING!!
  • Doesn't need the make up anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbzZG_JxYY
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    the only thing i'm addicted to right now is WINNING!
    www.myspace.com
  • That was wild. He looked terrible. What the hell even was that? Very painful to watch, but I don't think he is really heading anywhere but downhill. And personally, I like Charlie (circa Rick Vaughn) but that was just sad. His poor family and co-workers.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • spatspat Posts: 644
    anyone who plans to get anything done through "violent hatred" obviously has the wrong idea.
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I want to see a spin off with Jake & Allen. Allen and Jake move out of charlies and get their own place. Judith kicks Herb out and moves in with Jake and Allen.
    I'll be back
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    From 2 & a half men to 2 & a half kg's of cocaine.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Jeanwah wrote:
    I saw the Today interview this morning,
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/ ... 7#41825237

I'm just plain embarrassed for him.

don't you get the sense though, even just a little, that he's just having fun with this whole thing?
    I thought about this and I agree in that he thinks he's having fun with all this but then the real world is seeing him as a womanizing obnoxious arrogant addict... maybe he doesn't care about that right now and maybe never will.

I have and always will like him because I don't think these choices are who he really is.
    He's out of control and sinking fast.

Perhaps once clean scientology can help him... I hope so...it seems like it could be a good fit for him.
    It doesn't allow for any of this nonsense.

To get away from addiction you pretty much must replace the old with a new, if in fact he has an addictive personality.

He might just be reckless and footloose and fancy free with a few bad habits.
    I want to see a spin off with Jake & Allen. Allen and Jake move out of charlies and get their own place. Judith kicks Herb out and moves in with Jake and Allen.

who the hell are jake and allen? :? :? :?
    www.myspace.com
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,799
    The best is when 2, not 1, but 2 of his Mercedes benz' went over the cliff near his home in the hills within weeks of eachother without explanation :)

Must have been a hell of a party!
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    lost it he has.

still party with him for the weekend i would.
  • Charlie is a sad old man - talking like a 22 yr old is not cool when you are like 56 going on dead. comparing himself to all time great partiers - not as cool as the drugs make you think you are Chuck

I am real glad when i "play the tape to the end" before making a decision to get fucked up - it isnt an actual tape of me on TV high as a kite and speaking teenage gibberish
    Charlie is a sad old man - talking like a 22 yr old is not cool when you are like 56 going on dead. comparing himself to all time great partiers - not as cool as the drugs make you think you are Chuck

I am real glad when i "play the tape to the end" before making a decision to get fucked up - it isnt an actual tape of me on TV high as a kite and speaking teenage gibberish
    "Charlie Sheen was born Carlos Irwin Estévez on September 3, 1965,"

he is almost a year younger than our Ed

just saying
  • pandora wrote:
    Charlie is a sad old man - talking like a 22 yr old is not cool when you are like 56 going on dead. comparing himself to all time great partiers - not as cool as the drugs make you think you are Chuck

just saying

could have fooled me ;)

ah reminds me of the Chapelle show...... "cocaine is a helluva drug"
    pandora wrote:

just saying

could have fooled me ;)

ah reminds me of the Chapelle show...... "cocaine is a helluva drug"
    it sure as hell is ...a slow death and very hard to give up...most especially for an alcoholic

Charlie hopefully can do it but probably not without rehab.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,849
    I hate the fact that this is newsworthy. Just another overpaid celebrity that pissed off his bosses. Yawn.
  • Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

what do you mean 'talking like a 22 year old is not cool'? Have you seen his interview where he introduces his 'goddesses'? They all look like they just graduated high school. He's gotta talk like a 22 year old so he can 'seem cool' to them rather than look like a 'dirty old man pervert' :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

what do you mean 'talking like a 22 year old is not cool'? Have you seen his interview where he introduces his 'goddesses'? They all look like they just graduated high school. He's gotta talk like a 22 year old so he can 'seem cool' to them rather than look like a 'dirty old man pervert' :lol:
    pretty sure that pile of blow in the back room and money in the bank keep him cool with those types no matter what he says or does...... i actually heard the one who was chewing her face admit she was "just happy to be on the bus, no matter where it goes" --- vampires and bloodsuckers
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have a close friend who is 44 and dating a 22 year old. He is happy, and the 2:1 ratio is very easy to compute.

However, seeing him trying to act her/her friends' age is difficult to tolerate!
  • imagesCA4JFU5S.jpg
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    And now he's on Twitter. This is definitely this year's Conan vs. Jay/NBC.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • PhillyPJPhillyPJ Posts: 1,266
    WINNING!!!!!
    i have ONE speed.
    i have ONE gear.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.myspace.com