Cubs Tix

2»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Cubs fans can be so sensitive :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The Cubs can take their $100 Bleacher tickets....
    And their $30 last row in the upper deck tickets......

And shove them right up their ass......

These pieces of shit havent won a damned thing in 100 years????

Yet they can now charge $100 for a fucking bleacher ticket?????

12% amusement tax...
    9% sales tax.....

$70 for 2 tickets in the last row of the upper deck????? They can go fuck themselves....

Fuck the Cubs....

Im putting the over/under at 5.....As to how many Cubs games I go to in the next 20yrs......

Im pretty much finished with those assholes.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • WaveRyderWaveRyder Posts: 1,128

12% amusement tax...
    9% sales tax.....

Sounds like you have a problem with the Illinois tax structure. ;)
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
    WaveRyder wrote:

12% amusement tax...
    9% sales tax.....

Sounds like you have a problem with the Illinois tax structure. ;)
    il taxes are about the only thing in il that suck more than the cubs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    so many great tickets available for great games.....people have finally had enough
  • I am going to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend with my girlfriend. We are going to catch a game at Wrigley against the Pirates. Where would some of you suggest sitting without completely breaking the bank? I am leaning towards the bleachers because I hear it is quite an experience. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I am going to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend with my girlfriend. We are going to catch a game at Wrigley against the Pirates. Where would some of you suggest sitting without completely breaking the bank? I am leaning towards the bleachers because I hear it is quite an experience. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if your game is a premier game or what, but I got mine for like 68 bucks a pop.(not sure what type of game mine is either) 8th row, section 6, OFclubboxseats.

I didn't think it was too bad considering we're so close to the field.
    RC, SoDak 1998 - KC 2000 - Council Bluffs IA 2003 - Fargo ND 2003 - St. Paul MN 2003 - Alpine Valley 2003 - St Louis MO 2004 - Kissimmee FLA 2004 - Winnipeg 2005 - Thunder Bay 2005 - Chicago 2006 - Grand Rapids MI 2006 - Denver CO 2006 - Lollapalooza 2007 - Bonnaroo 2008 - Austin City Limits 2009 - Los Angeles 2009 - KC 2010 - St Louis MO 2010 - PJ20 Night 1 - PJ20 Night 2
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    WaveRyder wrote:
    If I would have started this thread by saying I got tickets to any other team's game (excluding maybe the Yankees and Red Sox) the topic would have stayed on baseball - not bashing said team.

Like I said earlier, Im a fan of both. But the mere fact that ChiSox diehards are so defensive here tells me that they do have an inferiority complex. The Sox have played second fiddle to the Cubs for a long time even though they've actually produced on the field, so I guess the defensiveness is a bit justified. But it doesn't come across well.

fyi

It's a Chicago thing. If you don't know now you know.
    I am going to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend with my girlfriend. We are going to catch a game at Wrigley against the Pirates. Where would some of you suggest sitting without completely breaking the bank? I am leaning towards the bleachers because I hear it is quite an experience. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

The should pay you to watch the Pirates and Cubs. :lol:

Go to cubs.com and look at what is available in your price range. Just be careful you don't get stuck behind a pole.

There will also tons of second hand tickets available in wrigleyville day of game.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Go to cubs.com and look at what is available in your price range. Just be careful you don't get stuck behind a pole.

There will also tons of second hand tickets available in wrigleyville day of game.

Yeah I know Cubs - Pirates isn't exactly a potential NLCS preview. Ha ha. Just want to see the ballpark and put down a few beers. I was surprised to see how many available tickets on the Cubs website.

I have no problem going the secondary market. Any thoughts on the bleacher tickets? Or if Wrigleyville would have tickets cheaper than face? Thanks.
    81 wrote:

Yeah I know Cubs - Pirates isn't exactly a potential NLCS preview. Ha ha. Just want to see the ballpark and put down a few beers. I was surprised to see how many available tickets on the Cubs website.

I have no problem going the secondary market. Any thoughts on the bleacher tickets? Or if Wrigleyville would have tickets cheaper than face? Thanks.

it's too early to tell what ticket prices will be like on memorial day. being it's the start of summer and a holiday weekend, i would expect it to be a warm ticket. if the cubs are playing well, than it would be warmer. but then you are also looking at getting tickets before they go worthless since it's day of. tought to say what tickets will be going for.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i can't believe people are still buying these things.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I wish the cubs were playing at home the weekend of the show. That would make for a hell of a trip to Chicago