who has the lowest 10club# and who has the highest?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:

300's

Not a big deal. I've been row 3 and 3 rows from the back wall.

for fan club tickets?!?
    I sat section 102 row 12 at the Key...those were comp tickets from the radio station
    best seats were row 32 or something...some friends were members and gave us tickets
    Scores the third row from a chick that had an extra last year in columbus. 3rd row there. My 10c ticket to philly 4 was three rows from the back wall.

I've had other good and bad seats thru the years. Always had a good time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    I was floor for Philly and MSG...suck on that bitches

dont go there young philly brother...front row side stage 10 ft from mikey for the msg's and oct 30 and 31

look me up onfacebook and i will tag u the best pic of vedder ever...on top of the speaker in philly during porch..the ligting as i snapped was stuning...better than that corenza (sp) chick :lol::lol:;)

(it helps i have a sis in law in the ticketing dept. for a major company ;) )
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

dont go there young philly brother...front row side stage 10 ft from mikey for the msg's and oct 30 and 31

look me up onfacebook and i will tag u the best pic of vedder ever...on top of the speaker in philly during porch..the ligting as i snapped was stuning...better than that corenza (sp) chick :lol::lol:;)

first name: neily last name: babes?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    OH OH OH - who doesn't love this game?!?!?! :roll:

......192xxx :lol::mrgreen:

Hey, as long as you're in the building, that's all that matters. :thumbup:

i must say i really don't agree with the just n the building comment...

it doesn't matter where u sit as long as u rock out ... however the vibe on the floor and close side stage is waaay better than sucky seats.. maybe im spoiled in that i've never sat worse than 20th row or side wings near stage
    but i need to feel the band ..i need eddie's sweat..i need mike's waves....i need pearl jam on top of me

you just cant get that in the 200's or 300's

Annnnd you always tell us about it. :mrgreen: Just bustin' your balls.

No, I hear ya, definitely want to be where my number puts me. But, when the shit hits the fans and that one unlucky time that "Out of Stock" comes up just because you didn't hit refresh right at 9 am or 2 pm, or whatever time, I just know I'm lucky enough to be in the building. I don't mind being the psycho going nuts while all the casual fans look at me in amazement. 8-)

Get your hands on those DVD-R's, mofo....

no doubt i agree...as long as you're in the house...plus u make your own experience regardless...
    sold out are the 2 worst words in the pj universe :lol:

let me retract an earlier statement

i have stood very far back in the handful of festival shows...i need the bathroom and drinks so hitting up the rail would be useless for me
    club shows( show box,irving plaza ) it doesn't matter..their are no bad seats

and when i left lolla i was like wtf..i couldn't see them and only heard them at 50 % ..had a blast of course but yea people were looking at me like a freak :mrgreen:

even randalls island epic shows with my favorite album tour,,, i was so far back because i chose to be..
    i need a seat so i can go and come

rock out regardless jammers!!
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I was floor for Philly and MSG...suck on that bitches

Cheater ! We were talking Fan Club Seats

:x
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    4and20 wrote:

first name: neily last name: babes?
    bond....jason bond :lol:

Cheater ! We were talking Fan Club Seats

:x

oh nooo young friend... i use fanclub for out of state ...tri state and philly are hook-ups :mrgreen: cant be worried bout hitting buttons and having a skeleton come up for MSG :lol:

fanclubs are tricky though

because according to the system ...row 40 on the floor is better than 1st few rows side stage.....waaayyyyyy off on that one...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

that's like looking for a Bob Smith....and I don't know what yer mug looks like anyway.....ah well
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Scores the third row from a chick that had an extra last year in columbus. 3rd row there. My 10c ticket to philly 4 was three rows from the back wall.

I've had other good and bad seats thru the years. Always had a good time.

tis is a perfect fanclub example...people with worse numbers had way better seats than you in philly)
    4and20 wrote:

that's like looking for a Bob Smith....and I don't know what yer mug looks like anyway.....ah well

im new to the facebook world...but iam findable..is that a word? ..i don't put any pics on here

don't know how...lucky i was able to figure out my avatar :lol:
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    271XXX
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    433623...yes the complete number. Who cares about the last three, not important if anyone knows them...kicking my self for not joining so many years ago...
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    271XXX

I expected better Ziggy

:yawn:

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    gfnk001 wrote:
    433623...yes the complete number. Who cares about the last three, not important if anyone knows them...kicking my self for not joining so many years ago...

give me your social security number.
    www.myspace.com
  • gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    gfnk001 wrote:

I'm not that stupid...but here is my credit card #. :)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    gfnk001 wrote:

I'm not that stupid...but here is my credit card #. :)

it's fine. this is a secure site.

i need your social security number. thank you.
    www.myspace.com
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    177,xxx
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    260XXX. Which doesn't do me any good unless I wanna travel. Ed pissed off all of the W fans when he did the impaling the Bush mask thing at the last concert here in like 2005. The worst thing is, I forgoed getting the choice 10Club tickets to sit with my friends in the lawn. :x I have yet seen Pearl Jam to where I can actually see Pearl Jam. Come back, we can change!
  • I wanna meet the fucker with 001 !

Who has it ?

Show your face

I wanna meet the fucker with 001 !

Who has it ?

Show your face

Tom? Sea? Kat?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

Who has it ?

Show your face

Tom? Sea? Kat?

Chadwick ?

81 wrote:

Who has it ?

Show your face

Tom? Sea? Kat?

Chadwick
    Yes/no
    Fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995

Who has it ?

Show your face
    Dave A. Paid lifetime dues the day he got his stickman tat.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:

Who has it ?

Show your face
    Dave A. Paid lifetime dues the day he got his stickman tat.

Is he Anal-og ?

Who has it ?

Show your face

I BELIEVE STONE'S MOM ,,,,or jeff's? thought i read that somewhere
  • My boy josevolution has some ridiculously low number like 7. I know he was front row for Hartford and MSG this year. Must be nice.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    My boy josevolution has some ridiculously low number like 7. I know he was front row for Hartford and MSG this year. Must be nice.

1st page baaawwwston :mrgreen:
  • jose has the best i know of 27xxx or 72xxx
    1st page baaawwwston :mrgreen:

See? That's what I get for coming to the party late. Yeah, jose's number is ridiculous. Pretty sure he joined in 91.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I think I win for highest at 463.

But I stood for eight hours to get a good "seat" before and would gladly go it again.

Or sit in the back.
    Well, fuckers, he still stands.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I have 72xxx and my wife has 76xxx

Both of us having low #s caused us to meet during the 06 tour!