who has the lowest 10club# and who has the highest?

blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
edited February 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
mine is 449,9xx..pretty lame :( who's under me? and who's on top?come on people,spill the beans :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wow that is lame

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    This is not the place for this nonsense. Go to the Porch!!!
    ;)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,183
    mine is 449,9xx..pretty lame :( who's under me? and who's on top?come on people,spill the beans :)

Say how can you find out whatever the # is?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    g under p wrote:

Peace

https://www.pearljam.com/max/membership.s

And mine is 450... hehehe.
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Account and membership info tells you...
    And since i am here.....460....
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    131xxx ;)
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,995
    low 400's. thanks for reminding me , JERK!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    low 400s too, thanks arse-wipe :lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    where is it?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    where is it?

Click on void of man's link it will take you to your #. Mine's like 46xxxx
    Boston 5/17/10
    Tres Mts. 3/27/11
    EV Solo:Providence 6/15/11 Boston 6/16/11 Hartford 6/18/11
    PJ20 9/3/11-9/4/11

Concert Wishlist: I am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Parachutes, In Hiding, All Those Yesterdays, I Got Shit, Long Road, Light Years
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    im 135xxx and i waited 2 years cause i was stupid :roll:

jose has the best i know of 27xxx or 72xxx
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    423XXX.
    :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    423XXX.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

hey unlost how was the show? great neily my fanclub tickets go me row 1,000 but i had binoculars :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    All the cool kids are in the 400

437xxx for me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    423XXX.

hey unlost how was the show? great neily my fanclub tickets go me row 1,000 but i had binoculars :lol:

Yes, that would be a funny conversation, wouldn't it?

More likely, however, is that at the preparty I would distract you ("Neily, is that ARod's ex-wife over there?"), steal your ticket, and enjoy the show from Row 998.
    :wave:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    423XXX.

Yes, that would be a funny conversation, wouldn't it?

More likely, however, is that at the preparty I would distract you ("Neily, is that ARod's ex-wife over there?"), steal your ticket, and enjoy the show from Row 998.
    :wave:
    :lol:

probably ......

although more like row 10 ;) xoxo
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    403 something....
    I used go have a 214XXX number, but I got really sick, laid off while on leave, then bought a house, and moved and forgot to renew, then re-newed like a year and a half later or so....still have the envelope with my original number on it, back when they did the small little labels....didn't bother to ask for my old number back. They were being tough cookies back then!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    403 something....
    I used go have a 214XXX number, but I got really sick, laid off while on leave, then bought a house, and moved and forgot to renew, then re-newed like a year and a half later or so....still have the envelope with my original number on it, back when they did the small little labels....didn't bother to ask for my old number back. They were being tough cookies back then!

i hate hearing when people lose good #'s
    81 wrote:

437xxx for me

nothing like section 400 in the united center :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    252... :x

man we got some young bucks in here
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    OH OH OH - who doesn't love this game?!?!?! :roll:

......192xxx :lol::mrgreen:

Hey, as long as you're in the building, that's all that matters. :thumbup:
    even though my number is good but really not great... (again i waited for no reason and i still am bothered by that )

i love getting my tickets at a show and saying to whoever im with " dam row fucking 10 ..these suck" out loud so otherd hear me...

mean i know but i can't help it :( :lol:

forgive me ..im high and im in a ballbusting mood...

caaaaabs here
    4and20 wrote:
    403 something....

i hate hearing when people lose good #'s

yeah...well I just hope there are more people pissed off about the fan club levels so they don't renew again...then I'll have a better shot at row 100 seats! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

i must say i really don't agree with the just n the building comment...

it doesn't matter where u sit as long as u rock out ... however the vibe on the floor and close side stage is waaay better than sucky seats.. maybe im spoiled in that i've never sat worse than 20th row or side wings near stage
    but i need to feel the band ..i need eddie's sweat..i need mike's waves....i need pearl jam on top of me

you just cant get that in the 200's or 300's
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989

i must say i really don't agree with the just n the building comment...

it doesn't matter where u sit as long as u rock out ... however the vibe on the floor and close side stage is waaay better than sucky seats.. maybe im spoiled in that i've never sat worse than 20th row or side wings near stage
    but i need to feel the band ..i need eddie's sweat..i need mike's waves....i need pearl jam on top of me

you just cant get that in the 200's or 300's

Annnnd you always tell us about it. :mrgreen: Just bustin' your balls.

No, I hear ya, definitely want to be where my number puts me. But, when the shit hits the fans and that one unlucky time that "Out of Stock" comes up just because you didn't hit refresh right at 9 am or 2 pm, or whatever time, I just know I'm lucky enough to be in the building. I don't mind being the psycho going nuts while all the casual fans look at me in amazement. 8-)

Get your hands on those DVD-R's, mofo....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

437xxx for me

300's

Not a big deal. I've been row 3 and 3 rows from the back wall.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

437xxx for me

300's

Not a big deal. I've been row 3 and 3 rows from the back wall.

for fan club tickets?!?
    I sat section 102 row 12 at the Key...those were comp tickets from the radio station
    best seats were row 32 or something...some friends were members and gave us tickets

- Christopher McCandless
  • I was floor for Philly and MSG...suck on that bitches

• 252... :x

Damn...jeags late to the party I see

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    252... :x

Damn...jeags late to the party I see

nah, i just let it lapse for a couple years whilst blacked out in college. :x
    www.myspace.com