Options

Well, I guess it wasn't "worth the trip" to Manchester for Pearl Jam after all...

2»

Comments

• Options
    you sure they weren't just kanye west fans. "These guys are still playing? Waaaah!"

hah i heard his show from my tent. 'Fuck Kanye' was written all over the place sunday.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,759
    MrSmith wrote:
    hah i heard his show from my tent. 'Fuck Kanye' was written all over the place sunday.

That's awesome.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    actually still glad i didnt go to the show, especially when i can listen to the bootleg while taking a shower
  • Options
    i went with one of the prissiest girls i know who never camped. One of those girls who wont go anywhere without make up. And she loved it. I'm not too big on camping either but I'm completely sold on Bonnaroo. It was fun.
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Oxxys wrote:
    everyone was throwing glowsticks all over non stop throught the whole show. It really didn't stop. I also got hit in the head with a giant ball unexpectedly but didn't care. man oh man good times

That is what is known as a "glowstick war." I've seen some really big ones at Bonnaroo and other jamband shows, but never thought I'd see one at a PJ show until they were scheduled for Roo. It looked like the guys enjoyed watching that.