Relationship/Love Advice

2»

Comments

• peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    pandora wrote:

And from my own personal experience add knees together to the chin up! ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

When I told him we would make it work as just friends he asked if that meant no more sex. Um, yeah
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    peacegirl wrote:
    pandora wrote:

When I told him we would make it work as just friends he asked if that meant no more sex. Um, yeah
    omg no he didn't!
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    EmBleve wrote:
    peacegirl wrote:
    pandora wrote:

omg no he didn't!
    they always do! :lol:

can't hurt a guy for tryin...its what they do best ;)
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    pandora wrote:

:lol: you have a point.
  • peacegirlpeacegirl Posts: 835
    pandora wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    pandora wrote:

omg no he didn't!

yeah, can't say that I was surprised!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i was gonna respond earlier but didn't want to jump to conclusions but yeah ...

dude has been wanting to break up with you but didn't have the balls to do it ... he still wants to be friends and have you as a FWB option ... i suspect that there is something that prevents him from wanting a relationship with you ... could be a million things ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    i was gonna respond earlier but didn't want to jump to conclusions but yeah ...

dude has been wanting to break up with you but didn't have the balls to do it ... he still wants to be friends and have you as a FWB option ... i suspect that there is something that prevents him from wanting a relationship with you ... could be a million things ...
    actually maybe he's just not mature enough yet???

and her maturity shows his shortcomings....
    pandora wrote:

definitely ... he's shown his immaturity just by not being able to break up with her ... but his reasons could be one of many ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    pandora wrote:

definitely ... he's shown his immaturity just by not being able to break up with her ... but his reasons could be one of many ...
    I have found men who want to keep a sexual relationship...
    'friends with benefits' after a break up...
    to be self centered and selfish people compared to other men who are actually committed
    to finding a special someone.

So not only is he immature in not being honest and straight forward enough to break a relationship off,
    he is immature in that he only thinks about his own needs and wants.

At this time in his life he is not serious about love, hopefully one day he will be.
    pandora wrote:
    to be self centered and selfish people compared to other men who are actually committed

So not only is he immature in not being honest and straight forward enough to break a relationship off,

At this time in his life he is not serious about love, hopefully one day he will be.

well ... in defense of men ... :lol:

wanting a FWB relationship is only as selfish as say wanting a blue coat or onions on a hamburger ... and it goes the same way for both parties of a relationship ... if one person is only interested in a relationship that is based on certain aspects - that is his/her prerogative ... as long as everyone is open and honest about it ...

some partners make better lovers than they do life partners ... it's the reality of the situation ...

where is it written that every relationship must be this ideal social construct!?? ...

for sure this guy is immature in that he didn't have the guts to be honest and do what's right for her ... but there is nothing wrong in wanting another form of relationship ... expecting or demanding it is a different story ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    pandora wrote:

well ... in defense of men ... :lol:

wanting a FWB relationship is only as selfish as say wanting a blue coat or onions on a hamburger ... and it goes the same way for both parties of a relationship ... if one person is only interested in a relationship that is based on certain aspects - that is his/her prerogative ... as long as everyone is open and honest about it ...

some partners make better lovers than they do life partners ... it's the reality of the situation ...

where is it written that every relationship must be this ideal social construct!?? ...

for sure this guy is immature in that he didn't have the guts to be honest and do what's right for her ... but there is nothing wrong in wanting another form of relationship ... expecting or demanding it is a different story ...
    seems very manipulative and without compassion for another's feelings... much more than a blue coat or onions ick on a hamburger.

One thing to go into a relationship like that when both parties want it just for sex...
    much different to know a girl loves you and you have no intention of having the same feelings.

Didn't mean to imply all relationships need to be a certain way, not sure I did :?
    but they need to fulfill both parties and sometimes one party may manipulate to get what they want...
    most especially the self centered and selfish people cause it is about numero uno.

I also think life partners make the very best lovemaking partners ;)