Options

I'm fine, how are you?

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    hahaha....i once accidentally told a customer on the phone "okay, love you bye" before quickly hanging up. :lol: ...that's what incessent calls from the gf all day can do to one's mind. you just get into a rhythm of saying the same thing over and over again. the lady must have thought i was nuts. we never spoke again. :cry::lol:

funny stuff the jeagler. i once told a teaher of mine something like this... "thanks mom"
    everyone laughing........... :lol:

and me going... :wtf: just happened?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    eyedclaar wrote:
    hahaha....i once accidentally told a customer on the phone "okay, love you bye" before quickly hanging up. :lol: ...that's what incessent calls from the gf all day can do to one's mind. you just get into a rhythm of saying the same thing over and over again. the lady must have thought i was nuts. we never spoke again. :cry::lol:

Nice. Ever answered your home or cell phone with your typical work response?

* Picks up home phone.

This is Dan in HR with Idaho Vet Services how can I help you?

:oops:

Since neither my work phone or homephone dispenses vodka, I choose not to pick up. It's been my experience that nothing good comes from it. A whole worldof good comes from vodka however.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,312
    eyedclaar wrote:

Nice. Ever answered your home or cell phone with your typical work response?

* Picks up home phone.

This is Dan in HR with Idaho Vet Services how can I help you?

:oops:

unfortunately, yes, i have done that...also, after switching to this company a couple years ago it took me a while to stop saying my old company's name when answering the phone. tough habit to break after 7 years.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

funny stuff the jeagler. i once told a teaher of mine something like this... "thanks mom"
    everyone laughing........... :lol:

and me going... :wtf: just happened?

...and that might be the funniest thing i've seen from you, sir. well played indeed. mom :lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I usually just smile...sometimes flash a boob by way of greeting, by never under any circumstances do I ask someone how they're doing :evil:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    I usually just smile...sometimes flash a boob by way of greeting, by never under any circumstances do I ask someone how they're doing :evil:

Wow, I was certainly not greeted this way in NYC
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

i was taken aback when you did that whole flashing boob thing in nyc...i mean i'm all in favor of it but was just taken aback ;) :wave:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

i was taken aback when you did that whole flashing boob thing in nyc...i mean i'm all in favor of it but was just taken aback ;) :wave:
    I liked your boob flash in reply though. Finally someone who gets it! :mrgreen:

• Options

I was too in awe of the bucket hat :oops:

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:

I liked your boob flash in reply though. Finally someone who gets it! :mrgreen:

oh thanks! most people get weirded out when i do that...don't know why :think:
  • Options
    unfortunately, yes, i have done that...also, after switching to this company a couple years ago it took me a while to stop saying my old company's name when answering the phone. tough habit to break after 7 years.
    office folk and truck drivers are similar in regards to having hard habits to break after leaving work. i don't drive my car like a car. my car is a large truck??? the jeagler and dan answer their personal phones with their job's greeting vs' a simple "yeah?"

im fine, how are you?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

I was too in awe of the bucket hat :oops:

understood...
  • Options
    i guess im moving out east where they do not ask or care how you are doing, instead it is on for boobs, lots and lots of them... well done, cbg.

"boobs boobs boobs... no one cares how you are doing so shut your face" ~ east of the mississippi river. :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options

i'm in favor of this.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    i guess im moving out east where they do not ask or care how you are doing, instead it is on for boobs, lots and lots of them... well done, cbg.

"boobs boobs boobs... no one cares how you are doing so shut your face" ~ east of the mississippi river. :mrgreen:
    That's how we do it in on the east coast ;)

• Options

i'm in favor of this.
    I'm sure you are :|

• Options

i'm in favor of this.
    I'm sure you are :|
    :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

That's how we do it in on the east coast ;)
    dialin' up jersey shoer... now

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Oh no...apparently it is now officially called "the Jersey Cape" - not sure when that happened :?

• Options
    me: hi how are you today?
    cbg or whoever else is out there: ( . )( . )
    me: nicely done
    me: yes please
    me: you are a frickin champion
    cbg or whoever else is out there: ( . )( . )

me: ................98ouikjyhgfvdaxs !@#$%^&*(_)(*&^%$!@#$%^&*()-YUTIFODP[S'ZGJCLX;'/B V,
    duh dur duh dur
    i am dying
    goodnight

cbg or whoever else is out there: (no word spoken(boys are so stupid most of the time) :lol:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    So, instead of shaking hands do we honk aforementioned exposed boob? I mean, just a quick grab and release, nothing lingering and creepy.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    So, instead of shaking hands do we honk aforementioned exposed boob? I mean, just a quick grab and release, nothing lingering and creepy.
    what do two men do?
    slap each other around a bit with their...................... thier........

and yes @ honking. good morning maam how are you?
    honk ( . )( . ) honk
    stupid cars everywhere

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    I always used to find it hard when saying goodbye to people I didn't know very well - friends of friends, waiters I knew from cafes - 'semi strangers'. I wanted to say more than 'bye', and 'see you' sounded wrong, and 'see you again' was too familiar.

Anyway, I have hit on a magic phrase which I use all the time now..... I say 'See you next time...'

This kind of works, because it sounds friendly without being too committal - and is essentially meaningless, because next time could be never, or in a week, or in a year.

I use this all the time now though. Try it, it's quite good!
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You've gotta flash yours right back! Norm will show you how it's done ;)

• Options
    chadwick wrote:
    Oh no...apparently it is now officially called "the Jersey Cape" - not sure when that happened :?

what in sam's hell are you talking about????
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    what in sam's hell are you talking about????

dear the juggler,

we're cracking jokes about this guy they call the jeagler.
    he's from the jersey shore.

redlight information,
    somebody

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    eyedclaar wrote:
    You've gotta flash yours right back! Norm will show you how it's done ;)

I'm afraid the glory that is my breast would pale in comparison. I get a little white during the winter months.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mindless chit-chat...if I really care I'll freaking ask you. In work situations I just usually smile at people when I'm working on something...I'm on a train of thought...don't make me stop it.

One girl (wreyveryvery young girl) actually complained to the supervisor, "she doesn't even say 'good morning' to me when I come in...everybody else does!" my supervisor actually told me I have to say 'good morning' to her every day

so I turned into 'nosey nancy'

she walks in
    me: 'good MOR-ning brittney! How are you this lovely morning?!?'
    her: :? :oops: 'um...hi' quickly sits down and buries her face in the computer screen
    me: 'did you finish that account? I know it was a big one! must have been pretty tough for you, you poor thing! Is there anything I can help you with? I really wanna help you if you need it!"
    her: um no that's ok
    me: 'well I'll just be right over here! Just yell if you need any help ok? have a great day!'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    thats right 4and20...u just shove that kindness right down her throat...until she becomes more like us and just keeps her freakin mouth shut!! :lol:

unfortunately, because the majority of the population are complete morons, some people just dont get it and actually think you are being nice. then, you have a whole nother problem on your hands, because now, youve made a friend. oh well, back to being mean :twisted:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    ( . )( . )
    all you need is love, love is all you need