Options

Pearl Jam - Holiday Singles 1991-2009 [Flac]

Comments

• Options
    John Briggs 2008John Briggs 2008 Posts: 1,024
    edited May 2009
    As many of you may or may not know, I have provided a complete compilation of all the holiday singles over the last few years and they have been quite popular. Thanks to my friend JWB at TenC we have new flac sources that he transferred from vinyl to flac as well as Mixed them for the best sound quality possible. In a few weeks he will have the latest 2008 Holiday Single finished as well and we will be launching an updated compilation.

For now though, Here is a sneak peak at the artwork I designed for the compilation.:)

http://www.pearljamboots.com/Holiday%20 ... 1991-2008/
    Post edited by John Briggs 2008 on
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Free the 3 wrote:
    Thanks Briggs.....appreciate it!!!
    Reason # 12,343 why the community here is so f'in great.

+1
  • Options
    Those are not he final artworks btw. just samples.
  • Options
    Updated 8-)
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    Good man Briggs!

Just out of curiosity, have you ever considered making vinyl rips of the studio albums?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Good man Briggs!

Just out of curiosity, have you ever considered making vinyl rips of the studio albums?

Probably not since I did the rips. ;)

No plans on doing the studio albums. Maybe someday.
  • Options
    It's like folks don't read everything.

Transferred & Mastered From Original Vinyl By: JWB
    Artwork By: John Briggs

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    Good man Briggs!

Oh come on guys, gimme a break. I look at the first post, see the links were posted by Briggs and thank him. So it was you who made the rips Evacuation Rules? Or was it JWBusher? Well thanks to whoever it was.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Good man Briggs!

Oh come on guys, gimme a break. I look at the first post, see the links were posted by Briggs and thank him. So it was you who made the rips Evacuation Rules? Or was it JWBusher? Well thanks to whoever it was.

SO ya know, I was kidding. JWB is Evacuation Rules.

Ps, you do know that requesting studio retail content is against the band's policy. Hate to see anyone get in trouble for asking. :roll:
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    can somebody be kind enough just to send me Live for Today.mp3?

i can't find it on gremmie.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options

it's part of the collection in the first post. Just convert the flac version to mp3.
  • Options

If you got the holiday singles from gremmie then I reccommend that you download all of these because they're better quality.
  • Options

it's part of the collection in the first post. Just convert the flac version to mp3.

Are you gonna up the MP3's again? I actually lost my copy to a corrput DVDR, so I'd appreciate it if you could re-up them for my archives. Thanks J.
  • Options

Are you gonna up the MP3's again? I actually lost my copy to a corrput DVDR, so I'd appreciate it if you could re-up them for my archives. Thanks J.

Didn't plan on it but I went ahead and uploaded them in 256 CBR Bit Rate. Added in first post.
  • Options
    Didn't plan on it but I went ahead and uploaded them in 256 CBR Bit Rate. Added in first post.

You don't have the ones I made back when?
  • Options

I downloaded the flac only. I ripped my own mp3. they were 320 instead of 256. not much difference.
  • Options

I downloaded the flac only. I ripped my own mp3. they were 320 instead of 256. not much difference.

That's okay. Hopefully they will still be there when the Demon comes back. If not, the heck with it.
  • Options
    Updated post.
  • Options
    I just downloaded this and there are only tracks 9 - 16 in the Disc 2 folder. Appears to be missing tracks 1 -8. Thanks for all the effort by the way. I'll also PM you to let you know. ;)
  • Options
    I just downloaded this and there are only tracks 9 - 16 in the Disc 2 folder. Appears to be missing tracks 1 -8. Thanks for all the effort by the way. I'll also PM you to let you know. ;)

Tested and all files are present when extracting. Make sure you download al parts and extract the first rar file only to get all the content.
  • Options
    Added new mp3 download links.
  • Options
    Thanks! Really appreciate it. ;)
  • Options

You, sir, just made my day :)8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    thanks man
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    Glad to help folks. :D
  • Options
    Bump 8-)
  • Options
    BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 190
    Try to download the MP3's through rapidshare and keep getting timed out. do you have to be a rapidshare premium user to make this happen? Thanks again just trying to get some and I need it
  • Options
    AKRounder85AKRounder85 Phila Posts: 250
    I've tryed gremmie to d/l it all in one zip file, got all songs but Santa Cruz & The Golden State. When i try to play those it says "file corrupt" or something along the lines. I use windows media player to play it. And d/l the OP's file takes forever for me and when it does its all under 1 track instead of a seperate track for each song.

I know its prolly cause my computer is old as balls. Anybody know where I can d/l these 2 tracks.... And maybe even the REM track along in an mp3 format???
    2000- 9/1 Camden
    2003- 4/28 Philly, 7/5 Camden
    2005- 10/3 Philly
    2006- 5/27 Camden, 5/28 Camden, 6/3 East Rutherford
    2008- 6/19 Camden, 6/20 Camden
    2009- 10/29 Philly, 10/28 Philly, 10/30 Philly, 10/31 Philly
    2012- 9/2 Made In America
    2013- 10/21 Philly, 10/22 Philly
    2016- 4/28 Philly, 4/29 Philly
    Wishlist: Thumbing My Way, Black Red Yellow, Sleight of Hand
  • Options
    You need to extract it to get o the single tracks. It's just in compressed format known as rar. download and use 7-zip.com and right click and extract he first file and the rest will be available. You must download all parts first though.