Options

Pearl Jam - Holiday Singles 1991-2009 [Flac]

Comments

• Options
    John, just wanted to note that upon downloading the mp3s I noticed that on the transfer of Love Reign O'er Me & Rockin' In The Free World- Mike & Stone are on the wrong sides in the mix. At first I thought it was intended this way because they've been on opposite sides plenty of times before but when I listened to the versions on Gremmie.net my suspicions proved correct, on this transfer the guitars are on the wrong sides, so there must of been a mistake on the conversion.

Otherwise everything else sounds minty fresh, thanks John for all that you do.

I will point this out to JWB and see what he says.

* Edit: Never mind. See above.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    thank you
  • Options
    broloco wrote:
    thank you

Glad to share.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Thanks for sharing, as alway's! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Thanks for sharing, as alway's! :)

Glad to share.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump :D
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    John, did you torrent a FLAC of this collection on Demonoid?

The original seeder's name is JB.

If that's you then I'd like to express a big thank you for the FLAC.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRD wrote:

I did when JB first gave it to me. The torrent went dead though. he has recently reupped it on demonoid for all to enjoy. Me and Glorified Animal did the artwork for it. JWB is the ripper though. Great stuff and a great guy. He and I collaborated on the project. I added the REM song into the 2-Disc set I made.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    LongRD wrote:

I did when JB first gave it to me. The torrent went dead though. he has recently reupped it on demonoid for all to enjoy. Me and Glorified Animal did the artwork for it. JWB is the ripper though. Great stuff and a great guy. He and I collaborated on the project. I added the REM song into the 2-Disc set I made.
    Torrent is still going cuz I'm helping with the seeding.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRD wrote:
    LongRD wrote:

Torrent is still going cuz I'm helping with the seeding.

Not my torrent. I said mine went dead. He has them up on there now.
  • Options
    The MP3's that I uploaded to Demonoid are different than the ones I uploaded here last year. They are now 320kbps instead of 192kbps. I reccommend that anyone with the old versions should go to demonoid and download the new ones. There are also newly compressed and tagged FLAC versions. Gremmie was supposed to upload these versions to their site months ago but they still have the shitty ones up, so I guess they don't give a shit. Stay away from those versions.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    The MP3's that I uploaded to Demonoid are different than the ones I uploaded here last year. They are now 320kbps instead of 192kbps. I reccommend that anyone with the old versions should go to demonoid and download the new ones. There are also newly compressed and tagged FLAC versions. Gremmie was supposed to upload these versions to their site months ago but they still have the shitty ones up, so I guess they don't give a shit. Stay away from those versions.
    Is it 1821709 for the FLAC? I had a copy from earlier, but is there a newer better one?
  • Options
    I am uploading the torrented versions to rapidshare now. They will be updated to the first post.
  • Options
    First post updated
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    Thanks to everyone who was involved in uploading these. amazing work people. thanks :-D 8-)
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    BUMP in anticipation of the new single! Remember that the versions now in the first post are new upgrades!
  • Options
    John Briggs 2008John Briggs 2008 Posts: 1,024
    JWB, don't post em here. I was warned and my link was deleted regarding the new holiday single. Apparently we can't share them now and they are copyright infringement. First I have ever heard of this.
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    The first post isn't working for me.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    gremmiedotnetgremmiedotnet Posts: 345

you got a lot of nerve to say that gremmie.net doesn't give a shit. i'm the guy who runs it. i never got around to uploading these version of the holiday singles and then my computer crapped out and i lost them. if you want to add some value instead of hurling insults, you can send them to me. you'll find my email address on the website.
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    The first post isn't working for me.

Works just fine.
  • Options

you got a lot of nerve to say that gremmie.net doesn't give a shit. i'm the guy who runs it. i never got around to uploading these version of the holiday singles and then my computer crapped out and i lost them. if you want to add some value instead of hurling insults, you can send them to me. you'll find my email address on the website.

I don't think he meant any harm. Read this thread where freealcibiades comments all through it. It would lead one to believe that there was no interest and the other ones are not worth a crap compared to this source. That's the truth. I know because I had them forever myself. We have a real flac source for them all now and they are well done. Feel free to download the links in the first post for them and enjoy. :D
  • Options
    bonebone Posts: 498
    Great stuff. Any chance at getting a 24 bit/96 kHz transfer? I'm working on doing the ones I have but am missing 91, 92, and 96
    1993-08-12 - Edmonton, AB, Convention Centre
    2003-05-30 - Vancouver, BC, General Motors Place
    2005-09-04 - Calgary, AB, Pengrowth Saddledome
    2005-09-05 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2009-08-08 - Calgary, AB, Canada Olympic Park
    2009-09-21 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2009-09-22 - Seattle, WA, Key Arena
    2011-09-23 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
    2013-11-30 - Spokane, WA, Spokane Arena
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162

My intent was not to insult you. I uploaded the whole set to megaupload twice for you and you never used them, so I just assumed you didn't like them (or didn't care). There is going to be an upgrade soon with the new single and I will be glad to hook you up with them again.