Live at Easy Street in circulation?

broken_joystickbroken_joystick Posts: 137
edited February 2008 in The Porch
A couple months back, I found a used copy of Live at Easy Street for a few bucks, it was the first time I had actually found the cd so I picked it up, yesterday I went to Best Buy and they had 6 unopened copies for sale! Is this happening everywhere else?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • yeah it hit shelves in 2006!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • That's a good price for the cd, but doesn't really answer my question :]
  • That's a good price for the cd, but doesn't really answer my question :]

does my post answer it?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • The thing is though, Ive been to that Best Buy many times and had never seen it before, I was wondering if they just repressed it or something, because other than 1 used copy, I had never seen it until recently.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    The thing is though, Ive been to that Best Buy many times and had never seen it before, I was wondering if they just repressed it or something, because other than 1 used copy, I had never seen it until recently.

I've seen it at Best Buy for ages. It's insanely expensive ($17.99 I believe). I bought mine at Tower (my last purchase their ever) under their going under sale. I got it for $6 but their original price was $14.99. That was over a year ago.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • no, i doubt they would repress a pearl jam EP on cd released by j records. its always been out there.
  • Alright, guess Oklahoma is just a bit slow, because I've been looking for awhile :]

And yes, it is expensive as hell at Best Buy, I know..
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,395
    For some reason, Best Buy considers it an import. I guess Seattle is part of Canada now.
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,365
    A couple months back, I found a used copy of Live at Easy Street for a few bucks, it was the first time I had actually found the cd so I picked it up, yesterday I went to Best Buy and they had 6 unopened copies for sale! Is this happening everywhere else?
    yes, i bought an unopened copy at best buy in ohio. and it was labeled as an import.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,060
    its just the original release, like you can still buy their other CD's....
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    it was released here in Belgium. I didn't think I would find it when it came out (in 2006, is it right ?). I wnet to the shop and they had at least 10 copies of it...

is there anywhere we can find the complete show ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm