Options

A+ people you can buy and trade from 700 listed members

Comments

• Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    Please add nostackedvinyl to the list. Smooth, easy, A+ transaction. The way you wish every trade/sale was.

Edit: I didn't look before I wrote, so I just realized he's already on here. Nevertheless he still rocks!!
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    i want to call out a buyer by name...

NAUjackfan

bought some stuff from me last week. told him i'd ship the next day. found myself out of tubes, had to track some down, was going to take a couple of days. in the meantime, i was out of town for 4 days for work. got back, trying to get back on top of things at home, got his stuff packed, but missed the 430 closing time of my post office. the next day was an 18 hour day, two different jobs and a school board meeting.

i shot dude a quick note to let him know what was up, and this was his response:

Thanks for the update. I'm OK with the delivery time. No sense in being a dick about timing. It's not that kind of place here.

this dude is what this place is all about.

by the way, that was yesterday. shot him tracking earlier this afternoon....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    bellosjam hooked me up with a fantastic trade and insured my brother (a HUGE Social D fan) is about to have his best birthday ever. Thanks again man!!!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm about a week late with this, but its worth saying I had another flawless transaction with elwayvedder.
    I'm beginning to think he has everything!
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,086
    Just completed a SMOOTH transaction with nothingman203 for the PJ20 Billboard poster.....great communicator, seller, and delivery.....thanks again Petrit for all your help, i can breathe easier now, the quest is finally over! :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    Happy JulioHappy Julio Posts: 161
    100 Pacer gave me a great deal on Chicago 06 Klausen. I highly recommend buying/selling/trading with him.
    2006 PJ/Petty Milwaukee Night 1
    2007 Lollapalooza Chicago
    2013 Wrigley Chicago
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    100 Pacer gave me a great deal on Chicago 06 Klausen. I highly recommend buying/selling/trading with him.

Thank you sir.

Happy Julio - Great buyer, quick payment, excellent communication.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    nothingman203nothingman203 Posts: 325
    maynardsux wrote:
    Just completed a SMOOTH transaction with nothingman203 for the PJ20 Billboard poster.....great communicator, seller, and delivery.....thanks again Petrit for all your help, i can breathe easier now, the quest is finally over! :D

Great buyer. Fast payment and very easy to communicate with. Gladly would sell or buy with again
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    just had another silky smooth transaction with elwayvedder...top notch.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,065
    just had another silky smooth transaction with elwayvedder...top notch.

right back atcha baby! ;)
    Thanks Dead Man Walking!
  • Options
    just got a shirt from parintachin73. great shirt,great guy, great transaction.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,175
    Sweet transaction with Leyna Minai :D
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,683
    This is fantastic - thank you so much for maintaining this list!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    demetrios wrote:

Thanks Demetrios! Thank you for the good communication, fast payment, and understanding!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    BrynjolfBrynjolf Posts: 10
    Hey,

J.R. sold me a EV Oakland poster that I really wanted yet missed out on.
    It was packaged properly and showed up swiftly.

I would like to thank him for hookin itup,
    Bryn.
  • Options
    CButt2CButt2 Posts: 157
    Quick Public shout-out to nothingman203. Thanks for the quick service and great price on a poster he sold me. Easy guy to work with.
  • Options
    parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
    Please add shawnyballgame if he's not on there. Sold him a shirt in a seamless, perfect transaction. Seems like a nice dude too.
    Also, I need to give a HUUUUUGE shout out and thanks to RC153010. He's a fuckin' stand up dude and a lot of people on here could learn from his example. In short, he sold me a shirt I've been looking for for a while at cost, $35, what he paid at the merch stand. This shirt usually goes for anywhere from $60-$100 on the bay. And to boot, he shipped me that shit without having received payment yet. The shirt just arrived one day and made my fuckin' day! So, anyway thanks again and big kudos to you brotha!
  • Options
    DRIVETDRIVET Posts: 120
    I would like to recommend two members:

cojobo: I have made two different purchases from cojobo, and would not hesitate to make another. Both were in-person transactions.

dwhite76: Very reasonable, and excellent communication. Provided many photos of items. Great to deal with, and would purchase from again.

Also, in my opinion, this thread should be stickied.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Traded with Brew Crew Tix, excellent transaction. I know he is bold on the list..just wanted to say thanks.
  • Options
    Foxier Mop sold me a copy of Lost Dogs. Perfect as described. LP was packaged well and got here quick from Canada. Thanks!
    "I did what I had to do. If there was a reason it was you..."
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,175
    demetrios wrote:

Thanks Demetrios! Thank you for the good communication, fast payment, and understanding!

No problemo!! :D
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Already bold, but just a quick endorsement for parasolmonster. Bought a vinyl from him and everything went super smooth. Arrived quickly and was packaged safely.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 415
    Thanks to Dead Man Walking for selling me a boot that I've been after for a while! Very reasonable price and speedy shipping. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    ekwipt wrote:
    Thanks to Dead Man Walking for selling me a boot that I've been after for a while! Very reasonable price and speedy shipping. :thumbup:

Easy peasy...great communication.
  • Options
    lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,284
    Sold to Libs48
    Traded with zman
    both went smoothly.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    he's on the list already but more compliments for PJCubs. bought some vinyl off him and everything went very smoothly. good communication, fast shipping and the items arrived in great shape. excellent experience.
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Forgot to mention, had a good transaction with White Discussion recently. Thanks Robley!
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    Probably no point posting this, but pdalowski and his friend are awesome sellers. Got me my holy grail, Ames Oslo 2000 poster. Minty mint and all that. No problems at all. Very speedy shipping too. A++! Cheers!

Stian
  • Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    Please add TookiBoot47. Just sold my Columbia poster to him. Great transaction.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Recently sold some vinyl to nostackedvinyl and it was a very smooth transaction - super easy to work with, fast payment, clear communication. :D:D
This discussion has been closed.