For the 2nd time this year my Badgers make OSU their BITCH

pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
edited April 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Madison, WI; where number 1 ranked OSU teams come to die!! So proud of my Badgers bouncing back from 15 down in the 2nd half to beat the hated Buckeyes! Knocked them off in football and basketball when they were undefeated and ranked number 1 in the same year. AWESOME!!!! FYI I hate OSU!!!
Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    oops

8-)
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    68% from the field, 14 of 15 from down town. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    81 wrote:
    68% from the field, 14 of 15 from down town. :lol:

You got your revenge.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    That beating was worse than what Matt Cameron does to his snare drum on a nightly basis. Suck on that Grinch! GO BUCKS!

Bo+Ryan+Grinch+2.BMP
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Honey Badgers?
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I can support anything making OSU their bitch. And I grew up in Ohio.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i used to like you.

what part of Ohio are you from?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i used to like you.

Sorry- I was raised a Hawkeye. and a wolverine

DAYTON REPRESENT! You from Ohio?

RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i used to like you.

Sorry- I was raised a Hawkeye. and a wolverine

DAYTON REPRESENT! You from Ohio?

wolverine...make me puke

Born and raised in and around Bryan, spent 13 years or so in Toledo for college and first job out of college
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

wolverine...make me puke

Born and raised in and around Bryan, spent 13 years or so in Toledo for college and first job out of college

Wolverine- I know I know. But when you're a kid and you trek up to Ann Arbor several times during the fall for tailgating and a stadium that holds over 100,000 people. You get kind of hooked. There is nothing like doing the wave there. 8-)

Yeah Toledo. Go Rockets!

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Honey Badgers?

Honey Badgers don't care.. Honey Badgers don't give a shit.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,598
    the big ten

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/n ... ssel030811

The first 2 games are against Akron and Toldeo, AT HOME! What a joke. These slap on the wrists are bullshit. Hopefully the NCAA steps up and gives them a real punishment. No bowl games would be a good start, for a program and school that's long overdue for a penalty. At least Tennessee had some dignity and suspended Pearl for conference bball games instead of some non conf games. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that OSU thinks the rules don't apply to them. OSU, the disgrace of the big ten!!
    That sucks the biggest of big ones.

But dont throw toledo under the bus quite so fast. The play the big ten tough, with wins over a number of big ten teams including purdue, minn, penn state and michigan in the last decade or so
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CallawayCallaway Posts: 635
    pureoc wrote:
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AhbSjPJh3xWosjskd9QJGe05nYcB?slug=ys-tressel030811

The first 2 games are against Akron and Toldeo, AT HOME! What a joke. These slap on the wrists are bullshit. Hopefully the NCAA steps up and gives them a real punishment. No bowl games would be a good start, for a program and school that's long overdue for a penalty. At least Tennessee had some dignity and suspended Pearl for conference bball games instead of some non conf games. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that OSU thinks the rules don't apply to them. OSU, the disgrace of the big ten!!

Tressel is a cheater and always has been. Matta is THE class of the Big Ten however.
    yeah....tressel is not only a geek, but now a liar and a fraud.

stupid sweater vest wearing, liar, geeky fraud.
    www.myspace.com
    sad day in buckeye land.

sounds like it was a former player that was the lawer that told tress

in a way, i think tress should resign. he has preached long and hard about doing things the right way, and than he pulls this stunt.

it makes me sad since their is no defense for it.

:(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    81 wrote:
    sad day in buckeye land.

in a way, i think tress should resign. he has preached long and hard about doing things the right way, and than he pulls this stunt.

Yeah get'em outta there !!

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    81 wrote:
    sad day in buckeye land.

please...you must be forgetting troy smith and maurice clarrett :lol:

he even had issues like this surface at youngstown state. there's a pattern here. tressle's no different than all the rest. only difference is he sports horrific sweater vests. :twisted:
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,731
    81 wrote:
    sad day in buckeye land.

Seriously? Resign? Coming from a gigantic Penn State family with season tickets, I dislike Tressel and Ohio State as much as anyone and would love to see him gone, but I think him leaving is a little much for covering up this stupid scandal. I didn't follow everything over the past couple days but don't see it as that big a deal. At least not a big enough deal to give up winning the Big Ten on an annual basis.
    81 wrote:
    sad day in buckeye land.

he even had issues like this surface at youngstown state. there's a pattern here. tressle's no different than all the rest. only difference is he sports horrific sweater vests. :twisted:

Yeah, I forgot about the Youngstown state shit. Will have to read up on that.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pureoc wrote:
    http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news;_ylt=AhbSjPJh3xWosjskd9QJGe05nYcB?slug=ys-tressel030811

don't forget about iowa football this year. they had a bunch of guys kicked off their team.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    sad day in buckeye land.

Yeah, I forgot about the Youngstown state shit. Will have to read up on that.

youngstown state...alma mater of one, ron jaworski. you may recognize him as "the polish rifle" though.
    www.myspace.com
    iowa had a bunch of coke heads

i don't blame tress for mauriece. he was a nut job

i don't remember the troy issues

but it bugs me that he knew about the issues 5 months before the season, and the one report listed it as a major ncaa infraction.

i guess i'm just dissapointed in it all. i'd rather he just punched a player. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    anyone read the cover story in SI this week? it's about college football players with criminal records and how coaches/universities turn their heads when admitting these kids to their programs.

Last year pitt had 22 players on their roster with a criminal record!!! That is insane.

The big ten schools are almost as bad.

Iowa had 18
    Penn St had 16
    Wisconsin had 9
    OSU had 7

I thought this was interesting. The story is a cool read.
    The Fixer wrote:
    anyone read the cover story in SI this week? it's about college football players with criminal records and how coaches/universities turn their heads when admitting these kids to their programs.

Last year pitt had 22 players on their roster with a criminal record!!! That is insane.

Iowa had 18
    Penn St had 16
    Wisconsin had 9
    OSU had 7

I heard about this article but haven't read it yet. What does criminal record mean? Any conviction? I played soccer in college and technically had a "criminal record", I believe. I was hardly a problem to my program or school but had a record. Did the article look at what people were convicted of?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Iowa had 18
    Penn St had 16
    Wisconsin had 9
    OSU had 7

I heard about this article but haven't read it yet. What does criminal record mean? Any conviction? I played soccer in college and technically had a "criminal record", I believe. I was hardly a problem to my program or school but had a record. Did the article look at what people were convicted of?

It might have been police record, not criminal record. I have no idea what the difference is. Either way if you're talking 20 out of 80 (or even 100) players that seems like a pretty high percentage.

just curious...where'd you play?
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Iowa had 18
    Penn St had 16
    Wisconsin had 9
    OSU had 7

it lumps simple assault (idiot kids fighting after the bars let out and such) and drug/alcohol convictions in with more serious crimes like rape, robbery, assault and battery, etc etc etc.

i've got a couple minor things too. most people i know have had something along the same line at one point or another when we were younger. i don't think the article was entirely fair.
    www.myspace.com
    i've got a couple minor things too. most people i know have had something along the same line at one point or another when we were younger.

i'm clean as can be, save a few moving violations :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

Iowa had 18
    Penn St had 16
    Wisconsin had 9
    OSU had 7

It might have been police record, not criminal record. I have no idea what the difference is. Either way if you're talking 20 out of 80 (or even 100) players that seems like a pretty high percentage.

just curious...where'd you play?

One year at Albany (D1), 3 years at St. Rose (D2), a small school in Albany. Once I realized I wasn't going to be a professional soccer player, I decided a smaller school was better for me. Was close to going to Temple, but someone got shot across the street from the game I was attending during my recruiting trip, true story.

I would just be curious to see how many of these are stupid alcohol related bullshit like mine or more serious convictions. It is a big percentage but athletes drink (especially 18 year olds), drinking leads to bad decisions...